Everybody's bodies are different, so tell me Veeky Forums, how did you lose weight...

Everybody's bodies are different, so tell me Veeky Forums, how did you lose weight? Any tips for people with your type of body?

for me it was just HIIT exercises and a lot of vegetables

quit fucking eating

meme answer: eat less

actual answer: cycling. it's fun and addictive and allowed me to eat pizza daily and still go down to 170lbs

Made for Big Bavarian Cock

If you're a hard gainer eat more

i just eat a balanced diet, don't have sugar often, don't drink often, don't eat junk food and workout like a madman

Lol a fucking sword on the ground what's he gonna d with that duel somebody also is that a landmine under her foot lol

I'm a keto and portion control guy. I don't eat out unless invited by friends (read: once a month) and I pack a sandwich, some veggies, and some fruit for lunch. Breakfast is eggs, dinner is whatever the missus makes- usually a large amount of protein and veggies.
Sometimes I go nuts and have a burger and beer or something, but it's only maybe three or four times a year.

How the fuck would we know the difference in body types?

How would we know if the weight loss we did was particularly effective for our body type or just something we did that worked?

Cite your sources for believing this because it sounds like bullshit. I'm counting calories and exercising, but that should work for everyone who actually does it.

I just eat less.
I don't know how you faggots do it, I need to eat around the clock, eat half cups of peanuts and other dumb shit, to gather the pityful 2400 kcal/day for my bulk. I don't see how anyone can accidentally get fat unless they eat some fat and sugar suicide garbage instead of real food.

>I dont see how people can do this thing except for when they do this thing

Usually when i get a gf i lose about 25 lbs within 2-4 months. Just forget to eat or dont have time to do it. Also tons of sex helps i guess.

People have different metabolisms, and the three different types of bodies of endo, ecto, and meso.

OP asked a pretty simple question, but i guess it's normal for fatboys to sperg out

dont talk about yourself in the third person op

That's a 'sword' bayonet for the one of the rifles, and the cylinder is a drum magazine for the Thompson
>t. /k/

But it wouldn't be accidental, it would be obvious.

You can tell it's a bayonet from the ring on its hilt.

Nice interesting thanks for pointing those deets out

If everything is so well defined, then wouldn't OP already have the info he's asking for? And bother explaining his own body type?

Or were we supposed to guess based on the incredibly specific "exercise and vegetables" explanation he gave?

started to count my calories
honestly i didnt know how fuckn much iw as eating
after myfitnesspal i stuck to the calorie goal and stuck to it as i could clearly see the weight loss start.

fpbp

I cycled dnp for 2 weeks, then waited 2 weeks and cycled tren and test for 3 months. All while doing lots of LISS cardio and eating whatever was in sight

>tfw love cutting
>tfw have to bulk to not look DYEL

life is suffering. I can't wait to start cutting once I hit 1/2/3/4

>Everybody's bodies are different
Yes but they all react the same to the fucking law of conservation of energy, moron.