Facial Average

How does it feel to be a /facelet/

>not a single white looking male

Multiculturalism was a mistake

As a roach do I have to compare myself to Germany or how does this work?

would average or very slightly above average be considered a facelet?

Why do i look like so many of these

D I V E R S I T Y

Other than a few asians, they all look mexican

>tfw mixed race
I don't look like any of these fuckers

>Samoa has taken the necc pill
How to look more like a bulky samoan?

Eat 4,000 cal of rice and pork every single day of your life and play football and rugby. The women look like that too.

because you are a fat fucking american mutt piece of shit

56%

Wtf ireland, isreal and russia look the whitest there and they arent even ethnically white countries

Aside from skin and hair, all of those faces look nearly identical to me

holy fuck samoa is the ultra chad

if the average for literally every other race is just normal but every race has its chads then the samoan chad is super ultra chad

Reminder smiling gives you +0.5 in attractiveness.

Irish aint white now?

they were never considered white

Iran is the best looking. Literally the land of the original aryans.

>tfw I'm better looking than the average
Mexico is easy mode, just don't be brown

They have always been considered white
They were just whites that acted like niggers and that's where the similarities were drawn

>literally every face except the white American is unattractive

>_let

>tfw Peruvian and Dutch

asymmetries average out to symmetry - dont worry

>tfw race mixed
>tfw too non-generic-looking to find a phenotype match

> tfw african american is unironicaly the only attractive face

>Italy is arab looking

What Soros funded site produced this?

Being average looks good here though :D

Compared to some of the extremely unfortunate faces i see posted here, this is good news.

where are the real countries? I only see third world

Wow, all the Slavic countries have the ugliest men

Why does that not surprise me?

Being generic is good, if we believe in phenotype match theory (which we should)

This works because the average face is the most attractive to the most number of women.
Symmetrical, no massive or tiny ears/nose, etc. Some girls love long hair or beards, some girls love fat dudes or skinny dudes or whatever, but those are love/hate features. Brad Pitt is popular because he's common and has nothing that can be a turn-off.
Stop being faggots and worrying so much about being perfect faceless clones of each other, instragram is breeding a bunch of faggot-ass men

Wasnt the southern half of italy litarally raped by Hannibal?
Like, North is white, but the rest got banged by arabs

Argentina is the most attractive one there.

which races?

hannibal barca came from the north

>tfw you will never have a face like this

Why even live

Pic is literally me

Ironic!
Southern Italians all look brown to me.

WEW!
But seriously, it cant be all that bad.
Most of the chart is kinda odd looking, desu.
It might be better NOT to see yourself in those images.

MAKEUP
A
K
E
U
P

It's generally not considered good to look too unique, see

The sad thing is, women care more about a face first, personality second, and a body third. You can be skinny, muscular or chubby, if you have nice face, that's all it takes for women to notice you.

So it doesn't matter how nice your body looks, if you have a ugly face, they won't even notice you. They would rather fuck a butterbody than a butterface

why is this negative canthal tilter faggot squinting his eyes in every picture? trying to fool us? we all know he has it and hes ugly af

The purpose of makeup is to enhance the nice features you already have.
If you have a shitty face to begin with, makeup won't fix it. Even if it was makeup, the guy already had a nice features to work with.

He doesn't have NCT, he's just a bug-eyed deathnikk with severe scleral show

He's an elder god tier squintcel though

Stay jelly user. If he was ugly, then why are tons of women commenting on his photos?

Hmm, I gave it some thought, and I can see where the other poster was going with that.
Still, it seems unrealistic to expect oneself to be appealing to MILLIONS like the Perfectly Average Males in the photos. Its still possible to be attractive to thousands or even hundreds with unique features, unlike a movie star or an 8/10.
I wouldnt let it get me down!
I kinda want to see the female version of this chart, Google wont give me a good sized version.

You look like the (((white))) amerimutt

Don't worry, handsome men are actually really bad in bed, so that's something you can be better at.

maybe with some plastic surgery and makeup I could reach instagram narcissist status

How to do makeup so it looks natural?