barbellmedicine.com/5-fitness-myths-that-need-to-die/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Counting the bar

brosplits

Onions nopillow and nofap

post on imageboards and forums

>drink post workout shakes in the locker room
>check out their non-existent abs in the mirror
>cheer on their bros as the do half rom benches, quarter squats, and cat-back deadlift singles with baby weight
>think they're shredded when they're really just skinny
>go on bodybuilding.com for workout routines
t.speaking from personal experience

>tfw you did mixed grip deadlift when you could only do 135x5 because you though it made you look like you knew what you were doing
oh how wrong i was

>care about what type of grip strangers use to deadlift

>nopillow
wat. i've heard of the other two

>confusing caring with mocking

It's better for your spine and hearth

Thicc

>wear runners
>wear gloves & straps
>wear stringer singlets
>use machines
>drink pre workout

wear these fuckin things

>remove mask
>He starts barking

drink intra-workout supplements from a shaker cup with the blender ball in it

don't sleep on your back
left side is patrician

IF I TAKE THAT OFF

Fuck I had such good workouts drinking BCAAs intra. Gotta start that back up.

I can’t believe janoy had the fucking nerve to put on a fucking speedo and step foot on a bodybuilding stage

total placebo effect. zero scientific evidence that drinking bcaas during your workout improves performance. the purpose is to take them pre and post for recovery purposes which they do nicely

>warming-up
>drinking water
>listening to music
>wearing basketball shorts

>I CAME IN THIRD IN A BODYBUILDING SHOW
yeah, out of three

>only dyels warm up
if by this you mean doing random stupid warmups instead of just working your way up to your workset then yes. if not, then you are retarded because warming up is absolutely essential

Good one lol. Like scientists know shit about strength training.

Lmao

wait do people actually wear altitude masks to the gym? I've never seen that, how do they not get ridiculed? Why not just breath through a straw?

examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/

sorry but the scientists are on my side. but keep paying $40 for flavored water

>even processing the sight through your retinas

2bh i've only ever seen fucking ripped professional athletes wear these

lifting weights

>powerlifting
>wear beats
>do barbell rows with stupidly light weights

seriously what's up with the last one? bb rows are one of the heavier lifts and I've never seen anyone else in my gym go over 40kg and they do hundreds like a sort of cardio

did crossfit start this meme?

>remove mask
>he is in extreme pain

I don't understand it. There's a guy who's been rowing 40kg since I started at this gym. it's pretty sad, really.

There is never a time for a mixed grip?

It is the same with any row variation. I see even kind of fit (by normie standards) people row with baby weights. They just do not know that you can go heavy as hell or they just lack the lower back strenght.

Funny because the only people I see doing double overhand are DYELs.

Hardly anyone does hook grip as well but literally everyone on Veeky Forums claims to hmmmm

It would be extremely painful

Mixed grip soy boys salty as fuck.

How fucking hard is it to take 12 minutes out of your day a week and just hold a fucking loaded bar for as long as you can?

At low to moderate weight you should be working on your grip, at high weight you run the risk of tearing a bicep while creating some serious imbalances.

Basically, double overhand is what you should be doing, otherwise if you're going to cheat then just use straps.

You have to be a big guy to wear the mask

I hookgrip and I'm only deadlifting 225lbs. I don't see why it gets that much hate, as long as you don't fuck it up and trap your thumbs it's easy?

This is my problem, my lower back get tired befor i hit my max on my BB, my solution is to lift a bench up and rest my head on it just for those last two heavy weight BB rows, look silly bit helps

>Basically, double overhand is what you should be doing, otherwise if you're going to cheat then just use straps.

DYEL alert

HOOK GRIP MASTER RACE INBOOUND

>just hold a fucking loaded bar for as long as you can?
Can dead-hanging from a pullup bar work as well?

i double overhand 4 plates for reps with no straps or belt. most people refuse to work on grip strength which is why you never see it.

do you weigh as much as 5pl8s?

Going to the gym and bragging about your deadlift weight

No one cares little faggot. I do boxing and I can tell you that a semi-professional boxer (I am not even talking about real pros) can easily knock out any HURR DURR I AM STRONG bodybuilder or even a powerlifter with just one precise punch. Get fucked.

I just always think - Clarence Kennedy

tru lol

The thinking man's channel

>ab day
>arm day
>chest day
>leg day

instead of organizing your schedule by motions

>back n biceps day
>chest and triceps day
>lower back and leg day
>misc day (shoulders and abs)

You're equally as much of a faggot for bringing fighting into any and every discussion about weightlifting. Guess what, no one cares either

So your stance is to try to assault people who are proud if their deads? Lifting. Not a combat sport lmao what an insecure tiny dicklet brah. Boxers are shit especially amateaurs. As a jail gaurd ive fought a few amateuers. Its all the same loud mouthed shit.

Most people who use hook grip are lifting at least 100 more lbs than you so maybe at least get to 3 plate before you start saying how easy it is lol.

>squat 3 times a week

What the fuck does fighting have to do with how much someone DLs? This is like saying "Oh look at this fucker, thinks he can fight but if we played basketball I'd dunk is his face, lol what a loser."

i could squash you between my thighs leglet

I don't use these but studies show that they make the body produce more growth hormone while training

too bad GH isnt something you should care about
barbellmedicine.com/5-fitness-myths-that-need-to-die/

>barbellmedicine.com/5-fitness-myths-that-need-to-die/

lol g..growth hormone d..doesnt do anything!!

Yet nearly every single professional body builder and IFBB male pro is on GHRP2+6

there's a difference between a tiny shortlived increase in gh and huge supraphysiological dosages 24/7

because most people on Veeky Forums actually think they're tough because they lift weights

>hearth
So I feed my pillow into the wood-burning furnace that warms my hovel?

I pull with mixed grip and I can guarantee I pull more than you.

theyre injecting monsterous doses of HGH along with AAS and insulin, not getting a boost from drinking a glass of milk or doing a set of 5 squats

>he doesn't have a hearthstone

Congrats on being retarted

>Traprezius day
>Serratus Anterior Day
>Gastrocnemius day

>misc day (Achilles tendon, wrists, jaw/tongue)

>pull double overhand and talk shit about people who warm up with their 1RM

hehe

I don't need to wear an oxygen deprivation mask because my sinuses are already fucked

SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVUUUUU

>hook grip with 225

stop doing this, its too early. you're limiting your grip strength

>get insecure and change their fitness habits because of threads like these

sounds like you are having a bad day

>Trap bar cleans

>Going to the gym and bragging
>I do boxing and I can tell you...

fpbp
delusional weaklings that actually claim the bar as weight

I knew a douche who would bring the huge damn tub of powder for his post workout locker room shake.

One of my buddies (Around 40, works as a mover) wears this for his 10 min HIT cardio after each workout... The only sensible use I've ever seen desu