Tfw you realize that starting from 130lbs means you'll only ever be able to reach about 160lbs after bulking up

>tfw you realize that starting from 130lbs means you'll only ever be able to reach about 160lbs after bulking up
>you'll never be able to lift frightening weights while screaming in agony and triumph
I just want to be a fucking beast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FHxTkolCJ0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/FHxTkolCJ0U

Fucking crazy how long the dude's arms are, jee im jealous
Stop being a fucking pussy, do ss+gomand and you will be nice and strong and 30lbs of muscle easily as well as 10-20lbs of fat that will mane you more rigid and normal looking.
A net gain of 40-50lbs, not bad at all

I started at fucking 116

I started at 100 lbs (45kg) at 5'9" you fucking faggot stop bitching and get to it

why stop at 160lbs?
MAN THE FUCK UP
CMON 4 SCOOPS

Tom Hardy (bane) is only 5'8". You can do it, user. We're all gonna make it, brah.

I went from 120 lbs (15 y old) to 230 lbs (23 y old) while maintaining around 15% bf.

If I was able to do it you also can.

>only ever able to reach 160
are you like a 5'2" asian twink?

eat, you fucking pussy

>15 y old
You weren't done growing
You can gain as much fat as you want, but any of us will only be able to gain roughly 30-40lbs of muscle from lifting in our lifetimes. Just a fact of life.

Yup, been there. Went from 135 to 160 in about a year (6'1 - lanklet yeah I know). I still don't look like I lift, but it's good progress. I'll get there some day brah

Also you don't need to be huge and strong as fuck to scream and get intense.

>you'll never be able to lift frightening weights while screaming in agony and triumph
What's the point? Nobody will remember you for it and one day you'll die in agony as all your joints have gone to shit and the doctor stopped prescribing you oxy since you don't have insurance

That's absolute bullshit.
>just a fact of life
No, that's just your shitty mindset. Not even worthy of being called broscience.

It might be more like 40-50 pounds, especially depending on the genetics. But yeah, there's a limit.

fug, keep going, famalandtachi

Stop being a faggot and be the best you can be

What the point of lifting in general? With your cut rate nihilist attitude you might as well give in to your true nature and be soyboy

I started at 64lb and now I'm at 120lb. Then again I didn't even through puberty when I was 64lb.

I started at 150lb and im 174lb now.
Is that it?
Am I done?

Didn't find out about this until after I experienced it.

>be 6'0" 155 lbs stick
>years of lifting and eating more
>6'1", 185 lbs
>suddenly for 2 years cannot gain weight anymore
>muscles get more defined, but not bigger
>increased caloric intake, lifted heavier
>nothing
>research and find out that the average person can put on about 30lbs of mass before reaching the genetic limit
>i said no

nigga wat I started at 140 and now I'm around 180, and yeah I have a higher bf but I still have abs. Is this true. Where are the studies.

I'm 6'3 and 210 and i started at 130 super skelly mode, trick is to stop being such a fucking soyboy and fix whats wrong with what you're doing, be it sleep, diet or workout, go to a fucking doctor you might have a medical problem keeping you as a dyel

what?
>be asian, 40 yo, 135
>go to gym for 2 months 5 nights a week
>at 145 still about 15% bf
lift more, eat more.

you can't fix genetics m8. If you're small framed, you're small framed.

>all these shit genes ITT
pathetic
if you're a man and under 200 pounds, you're a pussy.

OP you are a literal retarded fagpussy
I was 120 lbs in highschool and bulked to 250 in uni
got a little fat though, no shit
I cut down and did a lot of cardio I'm now 190 thick solid tight
this took about 9 years but it could have taken waaaay less if I was more knowledgeable and didn't fall for Veeky Forums memes

Well then being a pussy is physiological.

brb binging twinkies until Veeky Forums considers me a man

>"Most men can naturally gain about 40 to 50 pounds of muscle in their lifetimes"
>mfw he's right

I should clarify more. Its a max muscle mass you can gain, not just weight in general. After hitting this point it becomes extremely difficult to put on another pound of muscle compared to a novice lifter

fuck you kike
im not even racist, but you are a kike and you need to fuck off

Can make the best of your genetics though.

Owning the athletic 6'5" small framed lanklet look right here.

>tfw started at 150
>I'll never be a 200lb god