Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Od6xeZMl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true.

>tfw 6 feet manlet

Nah I agree.

Mike Tyson was 5'10"

6'2-6'4 on second thoughts.

I'm 6'2" and 3/4. I've been saying I'm 6'2". Should I begin saying I'm 6'3"?

If this guy was 6’2 do you think girls would go for him?

5'10 MASTER RACE! ANY l*nklet would get ABSOLUTELY BTFO'D in a fight with a BASED MANLET KING.
The bigger they are the harder they fall, high center of gravity and such my friends. Sorry that you have to face reality. Admitting that manlets are objectively superior is a big part of becoming more mature.

exactly, brother. Pit the strongest l*nklet against the strongest manlet king and the manlet king will win every time

I am 6'2 and girls don't even go for me, even though I look human

i have 3/4ths of an orange; should i advertise it as a while orange ?

If you care so much just say 6'2.8"

What's the best thing you know about being 6'2'' master race? For me, it's when I hug a girl and her head can only reach my lower chest. It's super cute. Manlets will never experience this.

>food analogy

I’m seriously of the mind that 5’10 to 6 is ideal. I’m a 5’7 guy but 6’4 I have rarely ever seen look good on a guy.

>tall enough for qt3.14s
>not too tall to be considered a social freak

>6'2
>tell girls im 5'11

Join the good fight.

im 6'5" and get more pussy than you. get taller fegit

I'd honestly say 6'4 and I'm 6' in the morning 5'11 manlet in the evening.

5'11" here but I agree actually, hits that sweet spot of height to /muscle gain difficulty. But if it's all you got going for you then you may wana branch out

That's how I looked at it. But my gf says I should say 6'3" because she is 5'0". And 3/4. I tested it out at the DMV last week. I said 6'2" and 3/4. She put 6'3" on my license.

I am 6ft2... it is 188cm... IT IS LIKE I AM 2 CM AWAY FROM BEING TALL, AND IT IS KILLING ME EVERYDAY

5'9 to 6'2
Is God tier

And then the next ideal after 6’2 is 6’4 and then the next after that is 6’6

These are objectively the best heights

6'3'' is the best height

190cm is objectively the perfect height. Stay mad manletcucks

>putting this much thought into whether you should say 6'2'' or 6'3''
>caring so much that you ask your gf if you should say you are 3/4'' shorter or 1/4'' taller than you actually are

Nigger nobody is gonna be carrying around a ruler to check your fucking height. Once you reach ~6'2'' and above people typically stop giving a fuck and just see you as "tall". Your answer should be, "I think it says 6'3'' on my license" if you want any chance of not coming off as the insecure little man (on the inside) that you are.

Since I am this height I agree hehe

5’11-6 foot men are breeding like crazy now. Evolution is slow and it usually takes 50 years for the current sexual selection to show up.

In the late 60s having a 5.5 inch dick, being 5’10 who’s white admixture, tan, symmetrical face with an average iq was the most desirable set of traits. Now it’s showing up in the population.

Being 5’11-6 foot is now the gold standard as 50 years from now that will probably be the average

Being white and having dark traits like brown hair and brown eyes is currently being selected

FALSE FALSE FALSE INCHLET
DO NOT SULLY GENUINE PERFECTION WITH THE LIKES OF THIS
6'3" IS THE TRUE MASTERRACE
YOU INCHLET HEATHENS WILL MEET YOUR MAKER EVENTUALLY FOR WRONGFULLY CLAIMING WHAT ISNT YOURS

>dad is 6'2 chad
>mom is 5'
>i ended up 5'9
6'4 is optimal if you plan on having kids. its for their own good.

6 3 is where lanklets dwell, its "dont bother if not juicing" realm
>>pick related

How's the towel bar down there inchlet?

It's true
source: I am 6'2

damn iktf bro same here except my dad is 6'6". to make matters worse my two older sisters are the same height or taller. fml. I blame my mother for feeding me nothing but mince and potatoes

>used to work in a commercial warehouse
>stacking boxes
>not allowed stack them too high because manlets can't reach
>manlets preventing us from using up vertical space and stacking efficiently
When will they learn that they're place is in hormone therapy, not the real world

Same
Who here mr /optimal/. Definately not enough to be considered tall tho

Used to be 6'2, now its 6'3". You dont have to get thick at all and youre still over 200 pounds. Meanwhile, manlets are juicing and lifting day and night to get to a chubby 200, all the while neglecting their cardio and any athletic skills they could acquire.

T. 6'1" Numanlet

>Reading this thread as a 6'2" man
you guys ...

There is no ideal male height, literally nobody gives a shit about your height

Nothing I am is ideal

Same here. If you really want to be that autistic about it, you can just say you're 190cm, which is 6'2.8".

That is my height, therefore you are disproven

>6'4
>tell girls im 5'11

Ha, funny I am actually 190cm... or "almost" 6'3". If someone asks I say 6'3"...

weight fluctuates between 195 - 205 depending on seasons & activities. I'd say I'm skinny....

In my college years, I was 185, like 6% body fat, and while I was ottermode to the fullest, I felt skinny. Now my chest / belly has filled out.... getting old man.

1,85m is the ideal.

im 5'4, but really its not so bad, all you got to do is be urself and talk with people. And all you need to tell that special someone is that you like her and she may feel the same wa- nah im just fucking with you my life is a complete joke and i should just kms

5'8 manlet. Still have an 8" so I'm not sad at all about height

t.coping manlet

"How tall are you?"
I don't know, 6'2, 6'3"

I’d gotta go with 6’8” 385 lbs as the ideal aesthetic. Anyone 6’7” or shorter is a manlet.

For me, its being able to literally look down on every boss I've ever had. It immediately gives you a position of dominance and confidence.

I’m 182, 185 with shoes, 187 on tinder

>who is jon jones
youtube.com/watch?v=l1Od6xeZMl0

y-y-you made it