What damage will 6 beers do to my gains? I'm bulking and it's 900 calories. I haven't drank in 1...

What damage will 6 beers do to my gains? I'm bulking and it's 900 calories. I haven't drank in 1.5 months and really need to relax with some alcohol, I can't fully chill without it.

Fuck you junkie degenerate. xXxStraightEdgexXx FOR LIFE.

Fit really cares about the most insignificant shits

>I can't fully chill without it

You are weak filth

I have one of those glasses. Peroni before the pizza and wine during.

MA CHE MERDA CHE BEVI DIOCAN

le pure alpha male redditor

cringe

i count drinking as a cheat day, even on a bulk, since heavy alcohol consumption is no good for gains

that said, i drink a small glass of wine every night for the antioxidants and to help me relax.

Thats a good pilsener f a m, enjoy.

Drink gin or other clear liquor. Less calories and you drink less to get just as drunk. I havent drank beer in age

here in italy we call peroni piss water and laugh at dumb americans who drink it thinking they are italian. haha

All of your lager is piss water.

>italian pisswater
fucking big damage they will do laddie

even captcha agrees it's shite

If you have to drink at least go for low carb. Tequila, Whiskey, Vodka.

We do that with Heineken in Holland

Alcohol is no good.
Made me a fat fuck.
Quit drinking 4 days ago and already lost about 3kg.

And then you come to the US and drink Budweiser.

Peroni isn't a pilsner, bruh. It's just a general lager.

I laugh at retards who can't drink in moderation and think alcohol is completely against the Veeky Forums lifestyle.

A true Veeky Forums lifestyle is one that balances the good and the not so good, enjoying the bad in moderation and enjoying the good in excess.

A king who showers in gold will be covered in bruises, but a king who drys himself in gold sheet will have a skin of immaculate luster.

>A king who showers in gold will be covered in bruises, but a king who drys himself in gold sheet will have a skin of immaculate luster.
>autism.exe

Beer is a bit iffy due to hops being highly estrogenic.

One drink a day is OK, more than three a day might be a bad idea. Drinkers live longer than abstainers.

>A king who showers in gold will be covered in bruises, but a king who drys himself in gold sheet will have a skin of immaculate luster.

woah....

Teetotaler detected.
If you can get buzzed off of 2 or 3 beers you're a woman.

desu senpai do you, drink tonigh then take some weeks before you dirnk again.

be more wrong, I dare you

Yeh, literally everything about that is wrong. Isn't a good pilsner, or even an average pilsner, or even a pilsner at all.

best commercial lager coming through

Tell me benefits of a high tolerance?

exactly. no pilsner, and not good for a """lager""", pretty much a tangy hops smoothie. and I say this as someone who was nursed and raised on this piss lmao

Well a month back, I did drink 2 beers, and then another 8 shots of vodka within 30 minutes of each other. Lost count after that, but long story short -- messed up my gains for a few days.

Along with some other things ....

i can't tell if this is a god among men or a raging autist

You can drink with your boss well in the knowledge the only person making a fool of themselves will be him
Drink him under the table until he's so in awe of your prowess he gives you a promotion

homeless or teenager detected, in either case get out of my board

It's the god of autism.

Or you usually don't drink that shit to begin with. I hit whiskey and vodka most of the time but beer still buzzes me.

w-what did he mean by this?

>implying I would come to the US
>implying I would drink piss light
>comparing domestic vs foreign beer
Lmao

if you're going to drink beer drink actual beer not lager

in after all the "real beer" autists

the virgin beer enthusiast
>looks down on people drinking macro brews
>prefers double IPAs to regular IPAs
>spends 20 minutes reading beer list before ordering
>collects all his seasonal microbrew bottles
>asks every bar if they have any local brews
>beer gut from all the calories
>pays $16 for a six pack

the chad beer drinker
>pays $10 for a 30 rack of bud light
>always knows exactly what he wants
>doesn't look down on people who prefer higher class beer
>lean, fit from low calorie beers
>doesnt have an ego showing everyone how good of taste he has

the calories don't matter at all, especially if bulking but the alcohol actually effects how your body processes nutrients & protein & shit like that.

i mean obviously having six beers once in a while isn't going to destroy your gains but it's not good you know?

Nothing wrong with a beer or two, the autistic Veeky Forums advise of a 'perfect' diet doesn't hold up in the real world. That being said, 6 is way too many. And desu beer is shitty, have vodka instead.

Why would you even drink that shit my man? Peroni is basically sewage, if we're talking about mainstream Italian beers get at least an Ichnusa. Pedavena is nice as well. Anyway, you should drink "purer" alcohol, it's easier to assimilate

Yeah, it doesn't work like that.

you just described me as chad beer drinker but im smoking le dro

This.

If you're going to indulge on your cheat days, 1 or two drinks won't fuck things up any more than the pizza or nachos or whatever it is you're having with it.

And if you're not eating junk and you just want to have a couple drinks at the end of the day along with whatever healthy food you're eating, One beer or One glass of wine is pretty harmless as long as it's not a ridiculously sweet wine like a moscatto and the beer isn't something calorie dense like an IPA or a Guinness.

Ideally though, something like a vodka tonic or whiskey on the rocks is less carbs and calories than a serving of beer or wine.

life's too short to care about one day of drinking you bedwetter

get a fucking grip

>drinking liquid bread
ENJOY YOUR NO GAINS REEEEEEEEEE

In a week i'm going to Bali for one month. How can i survive it? I can't sit completly sober at the clubs r..right?

Fuck off :(

Guinness is like 20 more cals per 12oz vs bud light

The only people who care about this are dyels

Well said

>lagers

kys

Budweiser (most American macros for that matter) aren't that bad if you drink them cold. It's when you get into light/ice stuff that it gets gross

I play pool for my local team and I usually Just drink Lime and soda water at games. I've been told that I must drink next week as it's the last game of the year and it's a team piss-up.

>mfw

This.

Drink real beer, wine or whiskey, else you are a faggot who needs euthanising.

You can drink more freely without worrying about pacing yourself
If your friends are lightweights you can joan them about it and subtly look stronger if there are females present
I always considered myself fairly lightweight but my close friends will be stumbling retards after 4 drinks and I'll feel absolutely nothing past being more sociable. It varies a great deal between people, especially girls. Some girls I know are drunk after two drinks, others can easily keep up with me.

I enjoy the social aspect and the act of drinking more than being drunk, so I get to do more of the first part

Beer is probably the worst form of alcohol you can consume from a Veeky Forums perspective. High in carbs and phytoestrogens.

Drink spirits with a low-cal mixer.

Beers are for queers, a real man’s man only drinks filtered, purified, distilled, remineralized water.

Beer is 50 times more estrogenic than soy.
Drink up, barleyboy.