For the discussion of the consuming of onions and onion related activities

For the discussion of the consuming of onions and onion related activities.

>why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))). Recently, another study has been discovered showing the same results with even greater effects.

SOURCES:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15569543.2016.1235582?scroll=top&needAccess=true&

MEDIA:
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>does it have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions have been reported to not work.
>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice. Red onions can generally be cut in half.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>which type is best to eat?
Red onions is the general consensus, although it will sting the most. White onions follow, which is a good jumping off point to becoming an onion man, below that is yellow and green.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, and/or lime/lemon juice.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122651861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making egg salad today. Gonna put a bunch of raw red onion in it

Also lacto-fermenting some red onion

Looks tasty.

Make sure you drink the juice for optimal GAINZ

South american style: Mexican/chilean with white onion
Slav style: lard/pickles/white onion
city style: blended with bananas and other fruits
french style: with bread and a slice of hard cheese

what else is there?

Depression style: Rye bread with peanut butter and onion

greek style: olive oil, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, onions

Trips of truth

I'm okay with you people doing this because at least you'll eat a fucking vegetable along with your diet of powders and pills.

Your post made me remember this one cooking channel.

The one with the now dead granny.

Misc's already 7 years ahead of us
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122651861

Put it in at the last moment in already cooked food like curry

Bump

Just tried this. Tasted like shit. Had to smother it in peanut butter and go over my calories. I hope this shit grows on me.

That's Persian style you barbarian butt slamming fuck

>1g per kg bodyweight

Guess I should have read more carefully before I ate a whole 240g red onion. I'm definitely full... OF JIZZ

This shit is great!

Doing ROAD (Red onion a day) plus nofap. Feel like going to war to reclaim the Holy Land.

DEUS VULT!

You're gonna make it brah

I'm three days into half ROAD and it's fucking great. I feel better during the day, I'm more outgoing and alert, and I've been jacking off like crazy. I am ON this train.

ROAD plus Nofap day 4, balls are increasing in size, aggression and strength have noticeable increases. About to start a few day fast to get HGH up for a fitness test then back on the ROAD, this is dank. I even had 2 onions today, the taste is fine after a while

Bump

Is this a joke? Just another meme, Veeky Forums.

You also need cruciferous vegetables.

Jesus Christ you idiots will jump on the latest fad just because 'muh test' or something equally stupid.

huh. i have a quince tree in my back garden

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 week into onions and my blood pressure went from 120 80 to 108 62, but muh onions from healthy to dizzy