Wouldn't GOBMAD be much better for bulking, since the nutrients are tailored for humans?

Wouldn't GOBMAD be much better for bulking, since the nutrients are tailored for humans?

No, nutrient-wise mummymilky is absolutely shit, and you won't get anywhere close to a gallon a day.

made for bbc.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to watch Saaya take dick, bbc or otherwise.

But I also love when she's cute and clothed, so maybe I'd just get jelly.

>and you won't get anywhere close to a gallon a day.

Well yeah, not from one lady, but what if you were rich and able to pay top dollar for a gallon of breastmilk from multiple sources? And how is cow milk more nutrient rich than human milk?

>cheating on ur mummy
absolutely haram

NUTRITION FACTS

Breast milk

Amount Per1 100 grams

Calories70
Total Fat4,4
Saturated fat2 g
Polyunsaturated fat0,5 g
Monounsaturated fat1,7 g
Cholesterol14 mg
Sodium17 mg
Potassium51 mg
Total Carbohydrate7 g
Dietary fiber0 g
Sugar7 g
Protein1 g

So is that better or worse for bulking than cow milk? that's a lot of stats, friendo. Please highlight the important ones

BIG BAVARIAN COCK

*BERNESE

What about the growth hormone in breast milk?
Has anyone compared it to what they are injecting the cows with?

BALKAN.
It's not fair it wasn't in the strawpoll.

how can I make my gf's tiddies lactate without impregnating her?

Get someone else to impregnate her for you

kek

You could always impregnate then abort

Beware though, nips are never the same. They turn hyooj

Growth hormone in breast milk is shit. The colostrum is really the only good part of it that helps set babies on track for development but it's only produced for a couple weeks. You'd pay out the absolute fucking ass for that shit though, and it wouldn't really do anything significant. You'd be able to fund years worth of roids just for a small supply of it.

>1g protein per 100g

It's basically just creamy sugar water dude.

Suck on and squeeze and play with her nipples a fucking lot. You need to trick her body into thinking she needs to provide for a baby.

mommy milk is sadly not great

It's perfect for what it does. Lots of easily digestible energy for the growing brain.

Kidney's take time to mature (until age ~6), so lots of protein would be bad + if you do the math, a baby up to 2 is still getting 0.6g of protein per lb.

Yes, but the context here is using it for an adult male to fuel bodybuilding gains.

But we have the gainsbird for that. Why would you drink milk when you have gainsbird? It died for your gains.

Can you imagine the future when genetic engineering takes off and all grills achieve huge milker status with permanent lactation?
>wake up in morning
>suckle gf's jugs for brekky
>get to work
>office thot complains about her swollen mammaries because she dumped her bf
>makes you drain them in the break room
>get home
>fuck your gf silly then blast half a liter of cum down her throat because genetic engineering has also made your nuts the size of avacados
>tell your titcow gf to lick it all up, she needs the protein for your breakfast

>Why would you drink milk when you have gainsbird?
Why wouldnt you drink breast milk???
Literally best timeline

My girlfriend successfully induced lactation in an attempt to grow her breasts. No kids, never been pregnant. She just uses a breast pump a few times throughout the day, and takes a few herbal supplements that are supposed to help. That, plus me playing with and sucking on her boobs every night seemed to do the trick. She can produce about a cup of milk before running dry.

Breast milk tastes fucking great, by the way. Recommended.

Bro which herbs and in what amounts? I need to know to get my gf lactating too. Pls tell me every step!

Nigga I don't know the amounts but I'll look in the cupboard and see what she's got

>Fenugreek
>Blessed Thistle
>Goat's Rue

I think the most important part is just stimulating the titties though. It has to be regular and frequent. I don't know how much of an effect the herbs actually have. She has lactated with them and without them. The main thing that seems to get it going though is the breast pump -- the more she uses it, the more she milks. I don't know if it would even be possible for a girl with a full-time job or school to pump often enough to see significant results.

I think there are also some prescription medications that will induce it, but that shit seems sketchy and dangerous to me.

>prescription

Domperidome or something. It works great and is easy to use, of course, and has no sides. Just a matter of getting a prescription for it! My girl works full time, but she can maybe do it during break? Or just skip it? And pump at home? Does it really have to be every 3 hours or it won't work?

gallon of sheep's milk a day is the best for bulking, it's just hard to find

Yeah, she's gotta pump a lot for it to work. Mine does it 3-4 times a day + I suck on them most nights (turns out I enjoy this so its not really a chore). Your girl will really have to want to lactate to actually be willing to attempt inducing it while working and shit. It takes dedication and it ain't easy.

Finding the right motivation to fuck around with her tits every day will be crucial, but it can definitely be done. My girl had breast size self-esteem issues that fueled her desire to try this. Didn't have anything to do with milk at first; she just wanted bigger tits without a boob job. Lactation seemed a good option. She has gone up a full cup-size so far (and gotten mega-perky) so the positive reinforcement from her success has made her double-down on her efforts.

SAUCE

>She has gone up a full cup-size so far (and gotten mega-perky) so the positive reinforcement from her success has made her double-down on her efforts.

Holy shit, amazing story dude. Definitely inspired. Thx for all the insight. Will give it a serious go. I'm sure my girl will love it.

are you fueling your gains with mommymilkies?

Lanie Morgan

Who is this degenerate whore?

the real question here is, do you drink it?

Saaya Irie