Any other roiders just laugh uncontrollably when they think about nattys...

Any other roiders just laugh uncontrollably when they think about nattys? It's getting to the point I can't concentrate in work, every time I think of a natty I just laugh uncontrollably and it's making me look unprofessional. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVzr0Qbs6c
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is synthol a /fraud/? Its legal, so ?

yeah try creating your own testosterone instead of buying it

most men cant these days desu

What is this guys name again?

chul soon

have fun being dead at 45 when i'll be zooming around in my tesla roadster with a girl half my age

They can if they exercised, ate better, sleep for 8 hours and took cold showers.

I never realized how much I wanted a shave from a man in suit while drinking Jack Daniels. Fuck.

Imagine Teslas or similar in 20 years..

Same here, especially when they suck down those "pre-workout" supplements that don't do shit.

2/10 bait

literal retard for actual agreeing with 2/10 bait

So? It's 6:20 over here and there is nothing to do right now

Natty twinkcel cope, in 20 years women will make more than men, and only have sex with the most robust roided chads humanly possiblw

Its ocer for you soyo boyo

> Roider staring down that long dark path and wondering if it was worth it - if he should turn back. If he can turn back.

Enjoy it roidcell. No hate and no shame. I'll die natty and happy, working hard towards the best version of me. And even though my numbers are likely pathetic by comparison, my ancestors look upon my other gains in temperance, dedication, and willpower, and smile.
Can you truly say the same?

life is more than muscles lad

Post a picture of where your testicles used to be, juicebox

>the size I want to be is achievable natty
>roids would just be a shortcut
>no side effects
>long term goals
I mean it's not all that bad.

I do all this except the cold shower meme and have the test levels of an 85 year old man. So I'm gonna pin.

>Addicted to drugs
>Laughs at people living sober lives

You're not a loser or anything.

they give and they take brahs, then you end up bald with low T and gyno and your organs are shot. . seems worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVzr0Qbs6c

sounds like you have a mental condition, hysteria is often a symptom of mania

>women

Bear in mind, even the heaviest abusers of steroids imaginable usually don't die that early.

I mean Nasser el Sonbaty cruised on a 5 gram test base right up until he died at 47, weighing roughly 300lbs. Whereas virtually every Golden age bodybuilder is still alive. Frank Columbu is like 78 for crying out loud.

I'm not saying steroids are good for you, just that moderate usage isn't that bad and most of the deleterious health effects (hypertension & lipid derangement) are accommodated for by healthy diet and exercise.

You're confusing sensible usage with insane pro bb usage though.

Modern pro bb attracts insane narcissists who will fill their bodies with unrestricted amounts of toxic substances if it makes them a tiny bit leaner or bigger.

Most gym goers injecting less than a gram a week of their favourite compound aren't going to develop multi-organ failure.

>clueless natty cucks in this thread
>keep thinking casual gear use will fuck you up and stay small

Why is it 1880 all of a sudden

shut the fuck up that's such a meme