If SWIFT adopts it even in Q2 2018 then it will hit 500 Billion market cap by end of year

If SWIFT adopts it even in Q2 2018 then it will hit 500 Billion market cap by end of year.

I don't think you comprehend how different this will be from ETH or BTC blowing up. This will literally make dozens of millionaires from the people here by 2019.

Other urls found in this thread:

prweb.com/releases/blockchain/conference/prweb13172207.htm
febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf
stitcher.com/podcast/crypto-voices-2/crypto-voices/e/51796639
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$50,000 per LINK by 2020

It's not going to be worth more than ethereum at any point. That's like saying a luggage company would be worth more than an airline company.

Just ripple's current marketcap would be alright for me.

idiot. it works on bitcoin, eth, and hyperledger chains. it can easily surpass eth.

Man these days have been pretty rough. I got rekt by bch, I wanted to collect more btc to buy more Link. Currently holding only 7k link and someone posted that something big regarding link would be happening this week feelsbadman.

Chainlink is like a luggage company subcontracted to an airline turning around and starting their own airline that also provides space travel.

This.

>It's like saying a company that makes processors would be worth more than a company that sells computers

> if

If..

>ERC20 meme token
>500 billion

Oh, linkies...

i like it

there are several layers of "if" before you ever arrive at that point.

SWIFT's reception to blockchain tech, period, was pretty lukewarm from all accounts. good luck, but i'm not betting on this one.

i know you no linker retards suck at math, but now you can't even read numbers? lmao

just listened to crypto voices podcast and heard caitlin lee on there talking about some implementation they did with one of the biggest institutions in the world, anyone know if chainlink is working with symbiont?

caitlin long*

>anyone know if chainlink is working with symbiont?
Holy shit this is the first time ive heard of this connection with LINK. Got a LINK on the podcast? What made you think they are working with symbiont?

prweb.com/releases/blockchain/conference/prweb13172207.htm
They presented at the same event

febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf
More good stuff in here

Op doesn't understand the first think about chainlink and the purpose of the tokens

more amazing developments

Ill get the time in a sec

How deep does this rabbit hole fucking go? How long has Sergey been in the shadows networking? What the fuck is with this man?

>Money Shadow
>The Unshilled

sergey is a networking beast

check 12:40

0xe8065744603654d557eded8b8874048a442e1861
tips accepted here

Sergey is actually a blockchain based AI hivemind who has been downloaded into a fleshsuit so it can interface with people IRL.

The only drawback is that the AI loves the novelty of experience that it can have in a fleshsuit, so it's eating a shitton of food. Like when Bender gets a human body.

They aren't gonna pick a public chain solution
They are going to build their own

It's almost like you have literally zero understanding of what ChainLink is or does.

someone pls tell who the fuck is selling link? like are people buying at 17 cents and selling at 19 cents over and over and over? How is this possibly just sitting at 18 cents?

Dance for me monkeys dance :)

people FOMOing into BTC, just like most alt coins.

> rent free

hes right

Bruh just imagine how rich we’re gonna be. Even if one LINK was half of what ETHs price is now is more than enough for my wife and I.

ahhhh what does it all mean. are they talking about link?

>SWIFT
For what purpose? it's totally useless.

this proves it is literally impossible to both FUD LINK and sounds like you have an IQ over room temperature.

it sounded like it to me,
"we will be announcing something pretty big pretty soon. we have a tremendous partner, and we deployed a production deployment at the end of September inside a financial institution's it architecture..... we think we are the first smart contracts deployment done in production in a big financial institution"

It doesn't need to be to make me a millionaire. :^)

was link and swift POC done in september? if so this is MOST likely link as the strong partner caitlin was referring to"

new thread

now we are beginning to see Link's master plan

A scam?

what kind of address is this

0.5/10

hahaha fucking top kek xdd

i live like these until network launch

serious

it will be just like any other great coin

$1 $10 $100 $1000 ...

see you on the other side

hold strong