SHOULD I JUST END IT? My wrists are so small i would probably miss with the knife

SHOULD I JUST END IT? My wrists are so small i would probably miss with the knife

Why does everybody want to pretend they have a harder life than they actually have?

Just because you have Stick Bug wrists doesn't mean that OP's wrists aren't small.

Just get bigger forearms

tfw 6'1 with 6 inch wrists

AYYY LMAO

I know that feel

I repair air conditioners and freezers for a living.

cute wrists

where'd you get this photo of me?
seriously though that's the same as me brother, hang in there

Female nurses compliment my veins tho.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

nearly everyone looks dyel from that position. If everyone took a pic at the palm side of the palm itd immediately fix everything

what veins retard?

I know that feel.
When I deadlift, row and chin-up, I feel it more in my wrists and forearms than anything else. My tiny wrists are bottlenecking half my workouts. What do?

To be fair, it is cold.

Don't feel bad... I have the same problem. Lifting straps help some.

they do that with everyone you sperg, they're just making small talk

They only do it to people with good veins. I let student nurses stick me all the time for practice.

anybody that's not fat has "good veins". this shouldn't be a source of pride, weirdo

I have small wrists too, but instead of whining about it I do forearm rollers and reverse curls.

>anybody that's not fat
Thanks. I'll take any compliment when I can.

I'm saying everybody seems to pretends they have some sort of plight or struggle that makes life worse for them.
Examples of things that arent worth complaining about:
>Small wrists
>Small calves
>Short height
>Hard gainer
>No facial hair
>Literally any perceived genetic flaw
If you complain about anything from the list above you have it too good