Tfw no gf that feels up your muscles

>tfw no gf that feels up your muscles
why even lift lads?

Because once you are Veeky Forums women that aren't your girlfriends yet will start feeling up your muscles and possibly become your girlfriends.

>getting in bed wearing outdoor clothes
is this american thing? dirty pigs

>lifting for a woman
Not going to make it.

what clothes in that pic are outdoor clothes?

thats why this image reminded me of times of cuddling with girls in my shack when i was a teenager, fuck these feels

jeans/chinos this guy is wearing
youre outdoor in those things sitting on bench where some homeless aids ridden alcoholic previously puked and shitted himself and then you take that filth into place you sleep and have sex

>gf that loves you for who you are

>user i will always love you for who you are

fpbp

kek, came here to post something similar, but seems like my work is already done

when you go outdoor you sure everytime sit on a bench

>tfw got a gf that feels up my muscles constantly and tells me shes the thiqqest person shes ever seen

Am amerifag, had foreign girlfriend for a year. She gave me so much shit for laying on the bed with jeans on

Delet

>tfw have gf
>no muscles for her to feel up on yet

Iaintevenmad?

>she fantasizes about guys with big muscles when you fuck

>this guy
thats a she

People who spend a lot of time on this site tend to be alone, and when you're alone you naturally become more selfish and reclusive, so in general we're just shit people.

I really doubt any of us would ever be loved for who we are lol

Gets boring in several months, lifting for this = complete waste of time. I lift to get my endorphins and have good muscle mass so I can eat more and don't get a terrible fatfuck.

How to get gf, fit?

This just means it's extra important for you to find a girl when you're only a year or two down the road of lifting, but haven't truly made it yet. This way, you'll get a gf who shares your values of effort, work, and patience, but don't risk being stuck with a roastie Instagram thot who will just cuck you for the next muscular guy of another race / bigger dick / funnier face / etc

Sweeping generalizations are bad, and im sure plenty of superior humans use this site, like Taylor swift and actual Veeky Forums aplhas or my rocket scientist uncle.

For the most part though, you are right, and I fall right in that description

Talk more to women, some of them eventually will like you and everything will be easy.

try soc

hehe i got 69

My twink bf doesn't feel up my muscles, how do I fix this?

I fall asleep like that, gf whispering "I love you" in my ear. I still feel dead inside

I have that but I really wanna bang more women, it's sad because I love my gf but been 3 years now fucking the same hole

You don't want a girlfriend unl as you want to cuck yourself and get stressed over little things

It's good traveling and stuff but man I wanna bang more women

>I fall asleep like that, gf whispering "I love you" in my ear.
B-but that's everyone's dream come true user ;_;

Delet this

the fucking jeans you dip

That gif physically hurts. That feeling is all I have ever wanted

I have a house, a car, don't worry about money, and I take care of my body... but I am balding and I have no gf. I feel repulsive to women. I consider killing myself on the reg.

I keep telling myself the patience in waiting for the right one will make me stronger.

Just got home from the gym. My girlfriend is asleep in the other room. She loves me, I tell her I love her - whatever that means. I had a good workout, I broke some PRs tonight. For some reason this thread reminded me of the person that I once was and how much I hated myself. I was a fat, depressed outcast with no hope for the future. I started lifting and began taking incredibly high-stake risks to reach the point that I am at now - it was equal parts luck, willpower, and hard-work. I have more money than I ever thought I'd need, a great career, a good body, and a beautiful woman that adores me - essentially everything I ever thought I'd want.

And I'm still not happy. I thought this would fill the emptiness, but it only made it more shallow. I lost all the reasons I had to be miserable, but yet I still cannot get rid of this awful feeling that I carry around everyday. I don't hate myself anymore, but now the hate is just floating around with no direction. I hide it from everyone, nobody knows what I am hiding under the surface. I want to love this woman, I really do, but I just can't connect on a genuine level with her or anyone else. I am charismatic, charming, sociable, and people generally enjoy my company, but I feel like an alien that just studied human interaction and then just applies it without actually understanding it. I like to think that everyone else is just pretending, but I can tell something is missing.

The only thing keeping me going is my desire to become extremely rich and powerful. I don't know why, but I know I'll do it - I also know it won't make me happy. Maybe if I set my goals high enough I can have more time to hold on the bit of hope that it might somehow heal me.

Not sure why I felt the need to type this all out, it is probably the post-gym euphoria - it is about the only thing that helps these days but it is so fleeting.