instagram.com/p/BcdbvuGF_7T/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shouldve gone vegan lmao

>late 2017
>tube tv
this is when you know you're in some shit

whos this sharpie brow duck face>?

shes not dead faggott

they havent officially announced it. but I have a source in the family. Same shit that happened with Piano.

And by same shit I mean fentanyl.

feel cold

youtube.com/watch?v=E2Wr4ZMpff8

you're saying she had laced heroin and not just an od?

>My sister (Emma) has faced addiction for nearly the past 15 ish years. Heroin, the devil. Suffice to say so have my mother myself even my daughter, my husband, anyone whose lives we touch. She has mostly used but for the past four years was sober and lived a clean life in Florida where she started to build her empire of fitness and well being. She became a certified personal trainer. She did great and we couldn’t have been happier. She shined from inside out and it was life changing to see my sister happy and healthy again. Sadly this past year, she relapsed. Two days ago she fell out of bed onto the floor where she laid for several hours and did not/could not move.... Now I know what everyone in the medical field is thinking and you are correct. Emma went into Rhabdomyolysis. Eventually someone was able to reach her and help her and take her to the ER.

>My sister is currently in the ICU after two emergency surgeries, one on each calf to relieve the compartment syndrome that is happening. She has gaping incisions on both sides of both calves and is on wound vaccs. She is in renal failure and being dialyzed, she has liver damage and her heart very closely monitored. We don’t have a long term prognosis at this point.

>Burgers and their muhcompetition
Whats so hard about just not taking any supplements but proton and worse shit?

who dis

Hey everyone, Delray Beach local here. I seen this chick on my IG timeline, bascially she lost her calves from being a junkie. Not sure if she's dead, but this is very common here.Most of the people around my age in Delray (25-35) are in recovery, a lot of them get out and stay, and then eventually relapse. 6 months ago the Palm Beach Post ran a story about our town, we were having about 80 ODs a month (for a city with a population of 50k).

Don't feel bad for her, she did this to herself.

Never skip calf day

this chick looks gross. wouldn't date. trashy whore.

she was a certified personal coath

Every time an addict dies someone tries to pretend like "book it wasn't their fault it was laced." As if it being laced excuses the whole "I'm doing hard drugs" thing and as if the injected heroin wasn't laced she would've totally known what she was doing.

Emma is probably the worst misfit desu even garlic knats was better

whats wrong with its eyebrows? are those slugs?

bummer,that explains the sleeve tat but not the emo tier septum pierce,is it a desperate attempt to look young? She must have been in her thirties if she used for a decade and a half

>Don't feel bad for her, she did this to herself.
most people like her who have a hard time quirting opiates are trying to push down some deep trauma that keeps rearing its ugly head. So I am going to feel bad for her,a bit,well,a tiny bit

Dude, I've been dealing with junkies in Delray for 3 years now. I don't feel sorry at all for her. If she's dead, it's not because she OD'd, it's probably because she took her life on account of how fucking retarded she was.

Pic related of what she did to herself.

the faggot who claimed she's dead still hasn't offered any proof or clarification

cool

why do people give drug addicts piety? Meanwhile fat slobs get told to put the fork down and simply just stop eating. However drug addicts get all kinds of slack, just stop smoking crack,lel,put the fucking needle down ain't no one forcing you to inject drugs you stupid ass!

some cookie cutter junkie ODing is the equivalent to a fatfuck getting a heart attack and dying and they should get the same shit as the fatfuck

south FL boy here as well.
It so scary, everyone is in recovery.

Is this Booger healthcarebegging thing the next level of american civilization?
Its kinda sad and funny at the same time. I always thought its bad in Germany..

so her calves are just...gone? Why?

Fucking Delray's LA Fitness is a joke, 75% of the people there are in recovery. Remember when I first started going and being friendly with people, and them casually asking me what recovery place I'm from. Fuck em all.

Anyways, where you from?

Basically, her kidneys gave out and started cannibalizing her from the inside out.

same happened to big lenny, another hard drugger, and he still has calves, albeit smol

wait is that why everyone acts so strange in the delray misfits

if you can't instantly tell how drugged out or burned out from drugs each and every one of them are, you need to work on your awareness

I can't speak for all of the Misfits as I haven't really talked to them or watch their YouTube but I did run into Genova three times so far and he's on the slow side.

If you get dem calves removed, can you ever walk again?

Sure, with a cane.

>If I take those calves off, will you die?

If she's dead then why are they still begging for money?

She probably just plays Melee.

this is the very definition of a literal who

f

It would be extremely painful

for you

but if she was retarded then how was it her fault? it's not like a retard chooses to be retarded.
or did you just use it metaphorically because you felt the need to insult her one last time as she dies

>tattoo
>piercing
>caked on makeup
>contouring
>dyed
>duckface
>non-bodyshot selfie
and nothing of value was lost.

Go live around these animals for a year or two, then come back to me.

now imgine someone said that bout you after your death. not feel good right huh?
have a good day

they'd be correct if they said it about me. nothing of value would be lost

>feelings over reality
Stop.

>American healthcare
kek

Thats a dude my dude

I don't care, I'm already dead.

You're a big leg

For you.

Why do urban americans have such a massive drug problem? Why do they have so many school shooters?

Probably dead

kek

It would still be true though, desu.

TORYAAH

>healthcare begging in Germany

thats not a thing here in Germany. You get everything paid by the state. it is not even funny

Wait, so basically all her problems are self-inflicted? And she would've been totally fine if she just hadn't stuck needles and shit in her body?

Why on earth would anyone care if she dies, then? Whoever that bitch is in the first place.

it's other way around rhabdomiolisis couse kidney failure

>piercings and tattoos
S

all i wanted to know is if big richard got to smash before she died, because we all know lenny hit that.

Germans don't know what's funny. They don't have a sense of humor.

OTTA

Other way round.

She had rhabdomyolysis (wrong injection, lying around too much?) which sent her kidneys into overdrive.

When muscle tissues dissolves, myoglobine, the stock form of hemoglobine (the molecule that gives blood the red color and transports the O2) gets released massively into the blood stream and clogs the renal filtration system.
This causes acute kidney failure, and her pissing blood (known as hematuria, but it's false hematuria, because she isnt pissing hemoglobine like in kidney stones, but actually myoglobine).

Untreated acute kidney failure (in this case so called prerenal, because it took place before the kidney) will always lead to chronix kidney failure aka CKD.

CKD can gave several grades of severity but it's always pretty bleak. You need dialysis at very low levels of renal failure and it brings a whole host of problems, including electrolyte problems and muscle catabolism.

CKD patients, in addition to that, also have to reduce protein consumption per kg to avoid further kidney damage.

So her calves atrophy can be due to a lot of factors from general catabolism to fatigue to reduced intake...

Normally, young people with CKD, such as people with PKD can get transplants, but junkies will never get transplants as long as they still shoot, just like you wouldnt get a new liver as an alcoholic.

She had a choice somewhere along the way.

Sorry for the typos, I am pretty drunk.

So, what does all this mean? Where does her life go from here on out?

she could become a hard drug dealer

August Ames.

F.

Damn Tojo's done took m'shins....

She could stop doing drugs and hope for a transplant or accept that she is a lost cause and do drugs till she dies

(If she isnt dead already that is)

Have seen the latter more often desu
>t. been in the medical field for almost a decade rn

Who is this and what happened.

Get old and say that again. Unsere Pflege und viele Krankenhäuser sind total im Arsch

I thought she already stopped or is this her youth sins catching up to her?

See

Turkshit detected,people have healthcare insurance in Germany ahmed

Wait so this is related to heroin use, I thought only crossfiters get that shit

instagram.com/p/BcdbvuGF_7T/
Jesus will the Piss Lord recover from this?

What is she referring to?

I hope shes okay, who will put their bodily fluids on lenny on camera if she isn't

>thinking the misfits act the way they do because of drugs
>being this new

Rest in piss