This is the gayest exercise anyone can possibly do at the gym

This is the gayest exercise anyone can possibly do at the gym.

If you use this machine you are undoubtedly a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-W7sT6EMUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saw a dyel doing this after hip thrusts the other day

i legit stare into the crutch of every girl when they do this exercise

>hating on hip thrusts

>mfw my physical therapist made me do these to try and bring my dislocating kneecap back in line

They have legitimate uses for people with knee issues but they definitely look gay as fuck.

How else are you supposed to train your adducters and abducters?

>How else are you supposed to train your adducters and abducters?
Deadlifts

squats and deadlifts

>not training to be able to crush a watermelon with your thighs
Never going to make it

These are all pointed at the wall in my gym lmao

One of the main reasons runners have hip issues is because of underdeveloped adductors/abductors. Gay as fuck, but who cares how it looks as long as it works. I happen to have a knee injury like stated partially due to years of cross country and being a little fatty, and incorporating this machine into my routine really helped stabilise my knee and perpetuating my issue. (Not wuite sure if its ACL or meniscus)

if these are gay, what makes squats any less gay? I mean your butthole is practically on display when you go down

This.

Still, I only do those when a qt is nearby so I can stare into her soul while my crotch is in full display

>being so insecure of your sexuality that you deem a hip exercise an indicator of homosexuality in efforts to appear as a heterosexual although no one here has ever met you

(you) get it.

I maxed out on this machine first time I ever tried it or I would use it

>tfw no wheyfu amazon gf to crush your head between her thighs until she fractures your orbital bone while she wanks you off

I wanna do barbell hip thrusts so bad at my gym but I'm too insecure. Whiteboi ass 4lyfe.

Too hard. Would rather just watch rick and morty on the good girl/bad girl for an hour.

Every place I've been to has it facing the wall.

even further proof that low bar is for homosexuals

Gotta get those hip thrusts and glute bridges to achieve /thiccmode/

here's your (you)

Probably to keep guys from being that one creepy guy.

You know the one: covered in body thick hair, wears a lot of gold jewelry and shorts that barely cover his nuts and hops on this machine while eye fucking women the entire time he's in the gym.

my gym has this machine but its the opposite force where you spread your legs. all the womyn in my gym does it facing the opposite side and spread their legs while showing their asses for each rep. Looks too lewd and intentional.

and they say manspreading is for men

Gay as fuck but having strong hip flexors is really important for posture and joint health. If you sit around all day you probably have underdeveloped hip flexors.

>covered in body hair
me
>gold jewelry
i am not from BIH
> shorts that barely cover his nuts
shorts are longer but bulge is always here
>eye fucking women the entire time he's in the gym.
i am a horny mf

the yes machine is way gayer than the no machine you have pictured
sorry user

have a you (You) retard

Its a tool, use it if you need it.
Altough sumo deadlift hits it and doesnt make you look like huge faggot (if you move respectable weight, dont be that fag that deadlifts sumo equivalent of his bodyweight)

t. have adductor cramps

wtf man, I proudly do them, fucking grunting too. Just don't stare someone down like an autist.

These are some wonderful nudes.

one foot raises, don't know the correct name but they do help

youtube.com/watch?v=K-W7sT6EMUE

how to maximize gay sex? [wHᴀt ʏou ɴeed to kɴow]

one of my fav vids

Get lost faggot.

Let me guess, you're one of those greek fuckers who always smells funny and looks like a shag carpet when the shirt comes off?

>tfw this is part of my routine to fix my knees

user please don't make me feel like a fag

as long as you don't wear yoga pants and let out little falsetto groans with every rep you should be fine
I see plenty of dudes on those machines every time I go to the gym

I've always been too paranoid to use this machine

spread ur legs 4 me daddy

General rule of thumb is that guys don't use this machine enough or at all and girls use it way too much

Not mine lmao they're pointed at the 4 power racks

> worried about looking gay in the gym
> not interested in having strong, taut inner thighs and groin for girls to feel

The good girl / bad girl machine is one of the most underrated machines in the gym. Whether you're training for strength, aesthetics, or mobility, there's good reason to do thigh abduction and adduction exercises. Strengthening these muscles gives you more stability during your compounds, meaning stronger squats and deads. Strengthening these muscles adds width to the outside and inside of your thighs, increasing your aesthetic appeal. Strengthening these muscles allows you to run, jump and kick with more efficiency, as well.

You're not a pussy for using the pussy machine. You're a pussy for sacrificing gains because you're afraid what people will think about you.