Down syndrome guy from my town is making it

Down syndrome guy from my town is making it.

What's your excuse, Veeky Forums?

wow, where does he work out? :^)

Your mom's bedroom

awesome for him, never met a guy with downs who wasn't one of the kindest people I've ever met.

Not having Down-Syndrome

Jelly of retard strength
Not jelly of actual retard

OP's mirror.

>Not having god tier retard strength genetics

Tbh, this guy got a little celebrity and now he thinks he owns the gym. I used to go to the same gym as him and he would get pissed if you walked in front of him while he's flexing in the mirror in the busiest part of the weight room.

He actually doesn't look half bad for having down syndrome I was expecting a genova look alike. Good for him as long as he's happy.

Don’t mess with him m8, down strength will wreck you

Nice job OP

Why does every downie look the same? I don't think I've ever seen one without that haircut and glasses as well it's eerie.

Jason Genova lookin good

why do people praise downies? they are gross and should be exterminated. retard str isnt real either. we should go back in time where everyone thought they were abominations and beat the shit out of them and killed them. world is so backwards now

I'm not so sympathetic.
A gay late 20s downie tried feeling me up when I was 16.
>Walking old, slow dogs
>Take a second at a playground bench because they were out of breath
>Downie comes out of nowhere, asks to pat them, playing up just how retarded he was
>Afterwards asked if he could give me a hug for letting him pat the dogs.
>Felt sorry for the downie, so I said ok.
>Hugged for a bit, then he wouldn't let go after it lasted entirely too long and I told him that's enough. He compliments my muscles. Nope.jpg.
>He then put his hand on my thigh and tried to feel my dick, I pushed him off and said I gotta keep walking the dogs
>He's acting a little aggressive
>At that point I was worried he would try hurt the my slow ass dogs
>He asked about which way I was headed
>Lie, he says he'll join me. I say I'll meet him there once the dogs are done sniffing every tree, trick the retard into walking on a parallel road
>Waits at the entrance of the road and watches me start walking that direction
>immediately take a side street and dip

Met him again a few months later, this time without dogs. He came up to me and asked for a hug. Yelled at him to fuck off a few times and that if I ever see him again I'll break his fucking skull open.

So you turned down your first and only sexual prospect?

>1st
>only
I was 6'1" in high school and captain of a tennis team, nigga

They are entirely singleminded due to their retardation

I am not

> tennis team

his point still stands

Maybe in burgerland
Other countries like to play sports that aren't essentially chimps running into each other at full speed with padded armour

I'm not a retard and therefore aware of the futility of my actions and my existence

all the downys ive ever met were pervy freaks

>cousin worked at a home part time for a while
>downs and general disabilities (mental and physical)
>they had a bbq on so I went because im an autismo and free food
>Sat next to a poor sod downs, was generally a good guy and had positive energy, didnt talk much
>made some bants and that cheered him up, those people have genuine happiness
>a week or 2 later my cousin tells me he died in is a sleep
>tfw

Atleast it was painless though

Which country you at?

too busy studying quantum physics