Tinder

>tinder
>bumble
>okc

Why do these match making apps allow MtF trannies consider themselves as actual women?

>allow
what are you? the internet police?

I love it. I went out with one for a bit. They are real women btw. Stop being a jerk.

Kys

if you can't spot a tranny based on their face, you deserve to be called a fag

The Jews.

No, really, it's the Jews.

I'm not gonna lie, I probably would go out with a trans woman out of curiosity. But i do acknowledge that that would make me bi.

>They are real women btw.

I'm in the same boat as you. Given the opportunity I would fuck a tranny that would pass as a woman besides the penis. I also acknowledge that any truly straight man would no longer be down once he sees the benis

I banged a transgirl off okc in queen anne

It was a nice experience

That happens when you treat a mental illness as character trait.
How can you think that you could turn a penis into a vagina how fucking retarded can you be

>swiped right accidentally on a tranny

Oh well OP, seems that you've met one not knowing what it really was. Storytime?

holy shit, put some interstellar docking OST while reading this
everything spirals out of control

>Why do these match making apps allow MtF trannies consider themselves as actual women?
They have to do what SJW's want them to, same as most other businesses these days. If they don't they lose money and users when they inevitably sperg out..

Whats the best app not tinder to find slam pigs

Those accounts are hilarious tho

"accidentally"

How else would the app know what gender you are if you didn't self report it

This makes me angry, these people need mental help but instead are exploited for cash and social justice points

Are you retarded? Who said anything about not being able to spot them? The complaint here is that they shouldn’t be alllowed to market themselves as real women.

>femanon (male) here
Shit like that, we need a purge

>not wanting a cute gf (male)

uhh, you gay or something, buddy? we don't take kindly to homos around here.`

Yup, they're like the black people of mental health, only to be disposed of after Rich democrats no longer see them as pets to experiment on.
>hey blacks, try this urban housing and free crack
>hey crazies, try these fake genitals and hate speech

they'll be sued if they don't.
do what I do and just block them.

bumble. fewer matches but higher yield bc the girls there are actually looking for something

Because the same cultural impulses behind "hook up" apps are behind normalizing deviant sexuality.

kys incel

Dating one right now. She’s gr8

>”””she”””