Friday night Veeky Forums feels. How ya holding up Veeky Forums ?

Friday night Veeky Forums feels. How ya holding up Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2WEFlQva30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feel like dogshit to be honest

It's 2 pm

Smoked last night because next week is finals week and I won’t be able to smoke for awhile.

Im at the gym sippin on monster

I saw her with someone else today

I have never felt this bad in my life, I thought our feelings were mutual, but I was wrong.

nothing can express how terrible I feel as I am typing this message right now.

It's 10pm though.

I broke my foot yesterday playing basketball, was doing Starting Strength and now I have to be on crutches for months and will have to start over completely in like March. So that's not cool.

ate two spicy burritos yesterday and now i'm pissing out my ass

Curl bro program.

A:
Bench 5x5
Chest supported rows 3x8
DB curls 5x10
Wrist roller 5x each way.

B:
Incline Bench 5x5
Lat pull down 3x8
Barbell curls 5x10
Face pulls 3x8

I should study but I'm not.
My friends are playing together online on ps4 and I don't have a console.
My girlfriend only exists in my mind.
At least it almost 7 months since I quitted smoking

About to go hit legs. It's about 1:30 pm right now in Texas. I'm squatting 210 (body weight 175) which isn't really that much, but it's decent for me. I'll see you guys later tonight.

Pic related, 5th metatarsal under the pinky toe, broken almost completely through

Honestly considering it, could do push/pull and just [spoiler]skip leg day[/spoiler]

Drunkenly claimed that I could row a certain distance in a certain time on the erg to the captain of my boat club and I’m now realising that I’m fucked when selection comes up and I can’t do it.

Feels bad mayn

12:30 in the afternoon, about to go lift then take my pupper to the vet for last set of vaccinations.

Good job, man Thats Good.

i hate my social anxiety

>Quit the devil's lettuce this week >Immediately went back to having trouble sleeping
>Had no power on strong lifts
>Had trouble finding muscle isolation every where else
It was a tough week

Whenever I feel terrible I listen to this user.
youtube.com/watch?v=d2WEFlQva30

doing push ups in my room
>tfw cant push away the feels

I got a food poisoning on tuesday, was shitting water for two days and had mausee until yesterday, felt like complete shit but still hit the gym today just to find out I'm under 100 kilos for the first time since 2011.

>mausee
nausea

I have an exam tomorrow, lads. If i fail this time (3rd time) i will be out of the University. I am not stressed, feel pretty prepared, today i studied for 6 straight hours and for 4 hours every other day this week.
May the gain Gods be with me.

Otherwise life is shit but i am thankful for what i have. It's o-okay, i g-guess?

I think I have a hernia. This is depressing.

Going to go lift in a few minutes

I was on a great fast for a few days, but broke down and ate chocolate bars and 2 bags of popcorn. i will continue to fast today because every morning is a new beginning. my net week over week net loss is still 2.5lbs so it still feels pretty good.

I think you don't. Hernia of what?

Groin. I've been to the doctor and then went in for an ultrasound. I'm waiting for results now. They said they didn't see anything initially but I'll have to wait and see. My right testicle feels kind of tight and my right leg is weaker. My stomach doesn't hurt but I feel contractions in the lower abdomen when moving around. Just general discomfort.

I've been fucking around with 2.5 pound plates since I'll hurt myself worse if I lift but it's just useless at this point. I don't want to have surgery for this shit.

I want pizza. I want cake.

Texting the exchange student off and on throughout the day. Its nice to pretend someone thinks i'm attractive.

That aside it's going slow so far, but nothing particularly bad.

I had a groin hernia too, I went to doctor, he grabbed my balls and said "yep, that's hernia" though it wasn't even in my ballsack, it was popping on the low abdomen.

I know exactly how you feel. I thought she was really into me, then one week ago our mutual friend (girl) told me she just started dating this other dude and how well they fit together. Really broke me and I've been depressed since

Nice! Good job user, keep it up and don't fall for the Temptation

Went to therapy for the first time, it was great and I would recommend it to everyone, It's not like I feel like a whole new person, but now I realize how I feel (mostly scared) and I can now focus my energy on how to fix the things that are stressing me out.

I was going to take a cheat day today, drink alcohol, make the gains go away, but instead I decided to punish myself by tearing my muscles with cheat reps of 1RM.

Decided to change things. Cut off contact with most of my friends some days ago. Made some plans for training, nutrition and stuff. Still thinking about what I must realise in my life. Don't know how to feel yet.

What did they end up doing to fix the issue? Were you able to exercise at all while you recovered?

Bros. I'm in the process of getting clean for the first time in a long time. I was on a 6 month daily kratom use.
I'm on day 3 but i'm using other things to keep me feeling ok.
I got a tooth problem so I got some hydro.
It's been like this
Day 1 - hydocodone - gym day
Day 2 - hydrocodone - gym day
Day 3 - today Gabapentin - off day
Day 4 - Gabapentin - then I will be out - gym
Day 5 - I have some phenibut, - gym
Day 6 - Ill have nothing left, I wonder if that will be enough time to be base lined, will see, if not ill drink for the day.

Usually with getting clean it takes about a week to be good.

Anybody been through this, wudya think

Can someone tell me how can i join the bitcoin train? I read all the time on the news about it but i really don't know how i can buy anything or work with it? Some starter pack advice?

Also, i pay off with wiimiiin.

>Day 5 - I have some phenibut, - gym
good stuff, use it to calm the nerves before going to work if I know the day is gonna be particularly stressful

Had a similar situation last weekend, when I got told that the girl I spend much time with in the last year hooked up with some guy she just met while drinking. Couldn't think in a straight way for days.

its half past 9 retard kiss yourself

coinbase.com

probably the easiest and most reliable.

>Drove past her house today
Those are feels I never knew I could feel, I pray that she will be mine one day.
But hopefully I can pick up a fat sack, stay in, study and read. I already worked out but might do some more benching.

I'm looking forward to making a pineapple whiskey sour after work

>in senior high school
>6 days a week at the gym
>eating perfectly
>supplementing perfectly
>sleeping 8 hours a day
>yet I'm constantly tired, feeling like shit, feeling like I'm about to drop dead any second, unable to fucking function, mood swings

>went to check out my dream university, an army/millitary one
>there I learned that there is about a month of millitary training a year and that I'd just literally become a glorified secretary
>joining the army directly would mean no degree

>depression is worse than ever before, even though I'm doing every fucking single thing I can to keep myself sane, it's reached the complete apathy point, yet I'm still going for some reason
>no drugs
>no alcohol
>stopped smoking

>broke up with gf, second one this year, she was my best female friend before we started dating, but now we broke up and the relationship is fucked, at least she did like me, compared to my first gf who just degraded me all the time

>studying harder than ever before
>grades dropping

>before all this I was a fatboy
>working hard to become aesthethic - I became a skelly
>now leanbulking
>feeling good about myself
>fixed personality, fixed wardrobe, fixed looks overall
>girls miring hard
>BUT
>dick stopped working, I'm euphoric if I have morning wood, even though I want to slay, I can't, cause nothing turns me on (I can't even force myself to fap)

Literally the only thing keeping me from killing myself are attempts at becoming stoic, 90 minutes at the gym a day and a few minutes of cold showers daily. I'm a fucking wreck.

On the bright side, so far I managed to not binge eat. Sorry for blogging.

>skinnyfat borderline Auschwitz mode
>been going to the gym for two months now
>starting to make progress, can bench 20 more lbs than I used to be able to, slowly going up in squat and deadlift

I'm going to go to the gym for two hours, come home, and make a monotype fighting team.

All the girls I have dated except for one, have gotten married this past year. I'm just stationed here in Commifornia watching the fire rise. All I want is to have someone who loves me as much as I want to love them. I like swimming when it gets cold though so there's that I guess.

I'm wishing you luck user. No matter what happens you did your best.

Oh Ffs

Ex-Gf is probably getting hammered (in both senses)
Fuck her, fuck that

I'd love to be drunk but i'm at home testing some bretty noice new DJ equipment

14 years left of probation, lads. Sucks to realize I am the state’s bitch for the rest of my youth. I really want to travel with my woman, get a license in a field outside of bars/restaurants, have something to look forward to in the future. But Its kinda dull. Work is stressing me out, 7 days a week of worrying about other peoples’ problems, and trying to make up my poor management’s methods and not consistently lose every new hire while simultaneously losing our most senior team members. Its like im on a sinking ship.

On the brightside I started browsing this board and hitting the gym regularly again. Its amazing how much it helps with the feels. I Appreciate all of you, even the trap-posters. Thanks team.

I wasn't into fit at that time. Had surgery, they patched the hole with some carbon net taht holds muscle together. Had to spend a week at the hospital and month at home afterwards, in like 5 month I was working loading heavy bags of vegetables and was okay. I'm still paranoid about it when lifting though.

same

I have no friends, obviously no gf. Everyone I've got close to has betrayed me, or I ruined it somehow. I've been sleeping for like 10 hours a night and have no idea why. I'm trying to quit drinking but I keep drinking nightly. I have no clue what to do with my life. I work a part time dead end job. I'm supposed to start uni next semester but cant decide what to major in, thinking biology. thought about suicide a few times these last couple of days, but cant bring myself to actually do it.

/blogpost

Get your test checked

Stuck on a tiny island in the middle of the North Sea because of storm charlotte. Nothing to do now finished all my work. The bar in my accommodation is full of roudy normies. Too tired for gym tonight, will go tomorrow.

No girls aroubd this part either, and the Shetland girls are qt3.14s...

Also craving cocaine and cannabis quite a lot :(

I got, it's 520 ng/dl, that's a months ago, since then I upped fat intake, zinc, vitamin D, broccolli, intermitten fasting, everything to raise it

It's going better. Hopefully I can drag myself completely from the ditch I dug for myself soon.
>fixed my sleep schedule, now normally go to bed before 12 and wake up before 9
>stopped playing video games, but still waste time on youtube and other time sinks
>Almost got my driver's license (this is big, going to open a lot of doors)
>after a good bit of research got myself a nice little investment into some crypto that looks like it can easily go up 10fold over the next year (Cardano)
>Looking into buying some property with my life long pal and renting it out
>got an amazing GF
But:
>Still don't have my future planned out, no degree and don't want to go into the family business (where I currently get my money from), and parents want to sell it anyway for retirement
>feel like I'm not even living up to 10% of my potential. got the best grades in my school but never went to uni because my gut told me not to and some other things
In a better place than I was a year ago and that's what matters. Anybody got some advice regarding my future career path? It makes everything so uncertain.

He knows

wew im 32 and my test is 830.
You sound bipolar, you should get on meds to find balance.

whenever I bring up any of my problems people point me towards meds, but

>being diagnosed a mental condition would prohibit me from joining any armed forces

Also I believe that it'd fuck me up even more than I already am. Also I'm jelly of your test.

S-senpai

>no friends
>no one to hang out with
>no one to talk to besides Veeky Forums and instagram
>off cycle right now
>dont even feel like lifting

Why do i even bother?

Have a lot of feels to get off my chest, will spend most of the night here high out of my mind again

First story of the day

>Be me
>Moved to America in the mid/late 90s
>Family moved with us and cousins, uncles, etc...
>We were all poor and eventually my uncles and their families began finding success while my family stagnated and actually were the "poor relatives" while living in the US
>Fast forward a few years and now we are all in our early 20s
>Their families give them a job and bring them into the family business
>They find success for years whle I struggle away looking for a job I like
>I was in a shitty job for 5 years, until $25 years old I still made only $10 an hour while living at home
>Cousins my age are still in their comfy job making at minimum $18 starting while I'm slaving away and none of them will help me
>They end up getting married in a shitty state, they all have families now, they got the "Family house" their parents bought and gave them
>They lose their jobs, they find other work and can't do what they want to do

>TFw, we're in our 30s now
>I moved on to a different state
>Joined the corporate world
>Climbed the corporate ladder
>Ended up being more successful than any of them and my family never gave me shit
>fuck, this has been on my mind for some time now
>Just wanted to vent and explain why I am the way I am
>Cousins who lost a lot are now asking my family, what field I am in
>They're asking how I found a job, what degrees I have etc...

>The rats come crawling, they had their success from their early 20s since their parents helped them

They lost everything and now stuck with a wife who can't have kids, stuck in the same shitty town we all moved to , and stuck with a house their parents bought for them

top kek, fuck them

I remember being their age, asking how they got successful and what careers to go for, they never lended a hand to me at all

scheduled a lift for tonight specifically to combat my friday Veeky Forums feels. i don't even want to list them, i've done enough sobposting on Veeky Forums and al/ck/ recently.

lift the feels away, brahs. we're all gonna make it.

>24
>look like I'm still 16
>no idea what I want to do with my life
>working at a shit job where everyone is leaving and also fighting with each other
>been here for years
>I feel like I will be stuck here forever
>I've only worked shit easy minimum wage jobs all my life and I feel like that's the only thing I'm good at
>went to college but failed/dropped a bunch of classes, so I just ended up quitting at the end
>I want to get a new job and just work my way up but, I don't know where to go or how to start
>applied at a bunch of random office jobs and even went to a temp center but I haven't gotten a call back

Everyday is pain. I hate making shit money and just feeling like a loser. I'm just always depressed, man. Lifting, drinking, and playing video games doesn't even help with my depression.

Well done man you did good.
>will spend most of the night here high out of my mind again
don't do this
go to a restaurant and have a nice meal or something. heck watch a movie

same reason I wont do it. Im probably going to join ICE.

It sucks there is such a stigma

kill yourself fucking bitch i hate people like you im

Why? I have about 40mgs of cannabis left

I'm going to get high and let the feels out tonight

College thread just got delet

Columbia user, e-mail me your uni bro so we can connect

[email protected]

I'm in a relationship with a woman I know doesn't love me the way I love her and is probably just using me. I'm afraid to leave cause she's the first woman to ever give me the emotional attention and physical touch I've always craved. Just fuck my shit up senpai

It's been a slow week tbqh, trying to stop fapping every day but i fail always.
Saw the girl i loved today with some friends (all girls thank god), i remember the time i spent talking with her and i regret fucking things up with her but mostly i miss her fat ass.
Apart from that i've been making it slowly and i think im getting better at talking with girls overall, too bad i can't fix my social retardation as fast as i get gains.

Keep it up bro, I smoked every day for four years. quitting was way harder than I ever thought it would be. Sleeping is tough in the beginning but you will reset. You're gonna make it.

Ask God to give you strength for that next set, user. Then thank God for his help after you make that last rep. You ain't alone in this world, bro.

Didn't do anything but browse Veeky Forums and eat all day. It's almost time for work, which is okay. I feel better after work usually. I'm getting sick of my roommates, they don't fucking clean up after themselves.

Holy shit are you me lol.
Listen I've got the solution to this, just ACCEPT that it's temporary and enjoy the fuck out of it while it lasts. Give her your love and receive her attention and bask in it. Maybe she will grow to love you, women take longer than men to love anyway.

>been talking to girl for about 7 months
>dating now
>she's really beautiful, usually nice, and smart, understands my humor, likes paying for stuff herself
>always down to fuck
>I've enjoyed it mostly

but

>daughter of divorced parents, can have spoiled outbursts
>really moody
>frequently goes on rants about people in general or things about society she doesn't like even if its unnecessary, which makes me think she's deeply bitter
>has kind of a slutty past
>doesn't know what she's doing with her life as far as career and still has to finish up her schooling

I am so confused. I feel like despite her great and attractive qualities I have meme'd myself again. Anyone ever been here before?

forgot to add as I type I am on the verge of telling her I don't want to do it anymore. We were on the phone today for a few hours where she basically complained the whole time while I tried to comfort her, she chalked it up to "hormonal moodiness" from "ovulating". At one point she was ranting about pools and people at pools and I asked her if she just hated everything and she said yes then hung up. I've ignored her calls since.

WHY

I'm I the only one who is happy to break up with gf?
>Got gf in sep
>ended up in psych ward for severe depression and suicidal
>couldn't keep job or college and lost both
>went from looking good at 170 pound to 220 at 5ft8 (manlet)
>broke up with gf month ago
>got cushty job in security
>applied for mechanical engineering degree in Sep and got accepted
>started gym routine again and start to feel positive again, feels good
>she sees that i am doing well again and threatens me with suicide constantly

are women gains goblin?

sep of last year

>I asked her if she just hated everything and she said yes then hung up
Hmm that's quite a red flag man. At the same time, if there's so much good in the relationship maybe you could try and talk to her about it and see if she might be willing the make the effort to change

>wage slaving every single day
>no wife or family
>no gf and no love in sight
>parents and brother are dead
>still have dreams of my first girlfriend who won't talk to me
>constantly trying to ignore all the old demons I have left behind - smoking, porn, gambling, etc

All I have is the gym.

Sounds like you're already over it. It really isn't too much to ask to find someone who won't suck your soul away.

She says things she doesn't mean flippantly. She can be really kind to people in general and that's mostly what I've seen. But sometimes when we talk she will trail away onto these kinds of rants about shit, her perception is distorted because she gets a lot of gross old men and dudes trying to get at her and they act like dogs, I know. But she is way too bitter sometimes. As I said she's smart so she's aware that she's being stubbornly irrational but I don't know if it's going to help. I think she recently went in and full on started loving me so I'm kind of in pain about it.

sounds like my ex, she had problems

It didn't really go that well, desu. Remember to eat before you go to the gym, boys. I got to the gym and realized that I was really hungry. After every lift I felt light headed and generally weaker than usual.

I'm scared. I'm graduating next Spring with a ChemE bachelor's and I haven't found a job. I'm afraid of what the future holds because it's completely unknown.
Joining a branch of the Canadian Forces has been on my mind, but it's such a huge leap and different than what is expected of me.

Don't worry about what is expected of you. Do what makes you happy. Live your life.

Just wrapped up some chest and Arms workouts today. Did bench and close grip benching and finally did some incline cardio.

I go to uni and I work evenings so usually I have class from 9am to 4:30pm. Then I rush over to the gym and workout from 5-6:15 or so so I can shower and be at work from 7-12. But I finally have time to get some cardio and all my accessory work done on this Friday since there's no class.

I'm still in my first year of lifting and I've seen a ton of progress but the numbers have started to slow and stagnate. Especially OHP and bench. I really don't know what to do in this case. Thoughts?

Obligatory
>Tfw 5'6
>Tfw never been skinny. Even when 120lbs had a belly and want to kms

You're right that nothing can express it but I know that feel dude

Its crazy when you realise how much of your relationship with someone was fantasy on your part, and how you don't mean to them what they mean to you.

Fuck dude, I don't have a solution but I think it's probably a feel we've all known at some point.

thanks bro.

Yeah I dont know how this shit hole full of miserable people and misinformation motivates me so much, but it does.

iktf
it really sinks into your guts and you feel crushed. feelings of inadequacy pop up. fuck man, i hate the feel

what's your exam? i just had my first of 4 finals today. done iwth plasma engineering, next up is reactions engineering so that should be a blast. im sure you'll do well. take your time, and if you feel overwhelmed, take a minute to catch your breath and calm down. it'll really help you

Throw your alcohol out, forbid yourself to buy new and forbid yourself to go into pubs/clubs during weekdays

bro, have you considered that you might be overtraining?
That sounds a lot like me when i went to the gym 6 times a week. Finally I dialed gym back a bit and my libido and daily energy soared up.

If you can keep up going to the gym, eating properly and supplementing despite feeling like shit then you have good discipline, so you have that going for you dude

But it's just about keeping consistency even if you don't feel like it/are horribly depressed. You sound like you've got that mostly covered which puts you in a better position than most folk on this site

Basically just saying good job for keeping your shit together despite being in a bad place, I know I certainty didn't do that.

this is some good autism

How old are you user?

Be the better man

Last night I presented my thesis. I was very nervous but it turned out very well.

Think about the things that can go right instead of the things that can go wrong bro.