Whats brehs thought process when qts are working nearby/next to you?

whats brehs thought process when qts are working nearby/next to you?

Imagine being such a low test beta that you get distracted by gym thots

I'm gonna sniff that seat when you're done

damn... nice ass

>thinking when you work out

I go to the gym to turn my brain off. If I wanted to constantly think and overanalyze everything, I'd be literally anywhere else.

I usually stare at their asses as much as I can without anyone noticing cause it makes me lift harder, but also get caught glancing at booty by them once or twice cause I think their probably looking for that attention and makes me feel alpha

nothing, I ignore women.

"don't ejaculate, don't ejaculate, don't... aw, goddammit."

/thread

this

>whats brehs thought process when qts are working nearby/next to you?
nothing. i already fucked 3 gym chicks. the cardio bunnies are nicer than the "serious" lifters. bunch of narcissistic cunts with the worse taste in fashion,music,literature you fucking name it
never again unless its just for sex and nothing more.

I casually glance at them to see what exercise they're doing and whether their form is any good. I do the same for any guy that's working out near me. It's a good way to pick up tips. Or to make myself feel better by silently judging other people's shit routines.

I might think "yeah that girl has a nice body I'd fuck her" etc., but it's not like a pop a boner or anything. I'm too focused on my workout.

Pretend they dont exist. Not a single glance, look, or fuck is given.

I unironically mire the men, see who is the most aesthetic. I get nervous and intimidated when a bigger guy gets next to me.

"is she looking at me? yea she's looking at me. is she only looking because I am? am i weirding her out or is she slyly trying to check me out?"

Underrated

>Hit this set or she will never love you

This. A chick sitting besides me doesn't really matter; She doesn't know the levels of male strength. A really buff dude can tell I'm weak as shit

D E L E T T H I S
E
L
E
T

T
H
I
S

PLS DELET

>better lift these sets extra hard so she notices me
She never notices me

Accurate.

>more strength = ass

>i'd like to smash her
>now position myself as far away as possible

THIS HAS NEVE RHAPPEND WHY WOULD YOU EVNE WASTE TIME MAKING THIS THIS IS CLEARLY FICTION AND DUMB AND STUPID DELETE YORU POST RIGHT NOW

If I see a girl move next to me or near me in the gym I will pay them no mind but very clearly start checking out any other girl who happens to be around.

Focusing on the workout.

Kek, I'm stealing this

ARE YOU TRYINGTO GET HACKED KID?! DELETE THIS NOW OR ELSE!!!

Absolutely do not look at her no matter how many glances she shoots your way (nasty or horny)

>have a feeling cardio bunnies are mirin me
>workout next to me when there is room elsewhere
>one actually comes up to me
>tries to correct my form on a lift
>tell her she doesn't know what I'm doing and I actually am doing correct form it just doesnt look like it
>she eventually goes away
>realize she probably was just trying to find a reason to talk to me and I was too autistic about my fitness expertise

Others have shown me obvious interest but I would never approach them because I'm not nearly that confident. WHY CANT I BE CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

implying op's pic is qt
you couldnt find bigger whore on the google images?

I think about how all my hard work and effort will never make up for my face, and that I'll never get to dick her while she calls me daddy

This one is too real.

don't worry, man
you can do it

If I'm doing cardio I do get distracted. If I'm doing weights I don't really get distracted since I try hard not to look at the girl too much since she will notice and I'm way too shy ;_;

> remember all the brap thread on Veeky Forums
> start snickering and trying not to laugh.
> grillz/thots look at me weird at first then they start getting insecure.
> they stop going to the gym

I got reported to management once. But I said I listen to comedy podcasts while working out. (I dont) but it was enough to change the topic briefly about stand up comedy and make it believable

> fucking Veeky Forums