While investigating the onion meme I stumbled upon some kind of fermented liquid called "master tonic"...

While investigating the onion meme I stumbled upon some kind of fermented liquid called "master tonic", used to relieve flu symptoms, made of garlic, onion, ginger, horseradish, chili peppers, turmeric, and apple cider vinegar. Do you think this can enhance testosterone levels? I know drinking onion juice is retarded and I already eat onions in my meals but, can this be a replacement? Does it work? What do you guys think? I'm genuinely curious about this stuff.

Here's the recipe: phickle.com/we-can-phickle-that-winter-is-coming-fire-tonic/

Video : youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&v=7wQbGDmaKZc

Bump for Master Tonic

This is the kind of crap my mom used to drink because she’s a momscience organic voodoo health nut.

Congrats Veeky Forums you’ve now moved on to mom science

RAW onion. Solid or liquid.
Cooking it in any way destroys it's effect.

In this case y-y-you are not cooking it user... it's fermented...

Yeah, let's back it up with science, keep the anecdotal evidence.

Retard user mocks what he doesn't understand

She would say shit like this too while going to voodoo shamans and getting bilked. All the while terrified of or way into “EMFs”, orgone therapy, chelation, radiation from fukushima poisoning us on the other side of the planet, chemtrails, “quantum physics” as taught by What the Bleep Do We Know, Law of Attraction, etc etc etc

We are not trying to cure cancer retard, we are talking about a herbal-vegetable mixture and its effect as part of daily nutrition. Speaking about shamans , you should check yourself for autism with a psychologist.

I can tell you’re well on your way to drinking retarded foul-tasting, possibly poisonous Chinese teas some scam artist “homeopathic herbalist” is conning you into.

Women used to be educated in many helpful things that made them an asset in the household. Home remedies were one of these things. Its better than actual science because its 50% magic.

You clearly have some issues, have you tried /adv/ ? Maybe they can help you.

How will going on an adventure help him if he doesn't stock up on alchemical remedies?

Veeky Forums is turning into /x/
We wiccans now

/adv/ stands for advice, stop same fagging and GTFO of here if you are going to contribute nothing but childhood traumas

It's like when some guy posts total broscience and you try it and it works. It makes sense that it would work + magic = better than science.

Well thats horrible advice in any case

Is this guy for real ? fucking newfag

>garlic, onion, ginger, horseradish, chili peppers, turmeric, and apple cider vinegar
These are all good things. Why don’t you learn to cook and eat those things in a variety of delicious food like a normal person instead of making a foul fermented concoction and torturing yourself and everyone around you?

Because I only care about gainz and test.

I'm not new

Shithead

Inject test and stop pretending then.

I like the idea of home remedies like this, but I don't want to be associated with kombucha-drinking hippies. Wat do?

this.
OP is on the path to NURGLE.

dont make the emperor cry.

You do it but just don't tell everyone about it

This but unironically.

I can smell your autism from here. It stinks.

Wise words from "Nigger", if that is your real name

That sounds tasty af