Friendly reminder than "men" under 5'8 should not be encouraged to take on positions of power/authority or become fit

Friendly reminder than "men" under 5'8 should not be encouraged to take on positions of power/authority or become fit.
It always goes to their heads.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/scientists-find-the-gene-that-makes-men-gay-or-very-open-about-sex-its-hard-to-tell
globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630
liveleak.com/view?i=c3b_1512717428
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/11/us/wv-cop-fired-for-not-shooting--lawsuit/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how tall was this faggot?

Friendly reminder, gay is a genetic disorder:
>nationalpost.com/news/canada/scientists-find-the-gene-that-makes-men-gay-or-very-open-about-sex-its-hard-to-tell

5'3

was he the one who shot him or the one who gave the instructions?

>Tattoos
>Memegun AR
>12 years old
>Scared and submissive psycho probably on meds
>Cop
Only in US and A

Reminder that this person did nothing wrong, and a jury of his peers thought the same.

Kill yourself bootlicker.

Shooter.
But the one giving instructions was a manlet too.
Crawl towards me with your hands in the air and your pants down or ill shoot!

Guess theyll never learn

I'm too lazy to read the the article, why where the police there in the first place?

hotel room being is rented by a pair of pest control bros. she thought their equipment resembled firearms (this is arizona btw) and called the police.

>she
some random lady down the hall*

>this is acceptable in america
Literally third world

please amerifats elaborate for a fellow eurofag

thanks mate x

What is acceptable? Shooting a suspect for reaching behind his back when specifically instructed not to do so? Yes, most definitely acceptable and necessary in a country with more firearms than citizens.

what was he suspected of? Can you tell me?

Having guns. He had pellet guns for pest control.

>Suspected of having guns
Thats not a crime in arizona. he could even open carry if he wanted to.

>give everyone guns
>kill everyone who might have a gun

Not really 3rd world but absolutely burger level of retardation.

You know that something was really fucked up when even the liveleak users agree that it was too much.

Why is this faggot carrying two pistols lmao.

>jury of his peers
>mfw it was a bunch of niggers

shut up, NEET.

new york reload

The "pistol" on his vest is a taser. His actual firearm is holstered on his belt

Except the crawling was already completely unnecessary and just provoked this. So either this guy is fucking incompetent or a psychopath. Either way the public is better off without this guy having a badge.

5ftX'' guaranteed

What is this guy's name? I need to Google this news because I'm.not following if this guy is an actual cop or some guy pretending

>PUT YOUR HANDS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR, DON'T MOVE THEM FOR ANY REASON
>NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME

God FUCKING dammit this enrages me. Cops should have an IQ test. We trust these fucking cretins with our lives and safety? Seriously?

Best thing was when he told him to lie on the ground for no reason

In the admission test they select cops that score average because if they are lower then they are too stupid to follow orders but if they score higher then they are too smart to follow orders blindly so they would question them and even challenge their superiors, specially critical when due to muh terrorism they tend to ignore civil rights.

Cops are that way because it was prefered and there's also perverse incentives to continue the practice since if they get sued and convicted cops don't pay from their budget

>be american

Nobody should never TRY to follow commands from a dick like this. Once on the ground with hands out, just stay there. Don't even try to follow any other commands - or you die. This was a fucking setup for an excuse to kill somebody.

>Daniel had befriended two individuals, a man and woman, who were staying at his hotel and invited them to have some drinks in his room. The woman saw Daniel's case and questioned if it was a musical instrument. He told them that it was for his pellet guns he used for work. Then the man and Daniel took turns holding it and looking out of the scope near the window of his hotel room.

>Unknowingly to my husband, two guests in the hot tub saw into Daniel's 5th floor window and stated they saw men with a gun near the window of a 5th floor hotel room and notified front desk workers who called police.

>The man in the room stepped out to call his wife momentarily. While he was gone, officers arrived and ordered Daniel and the woman out into the hallway onto their hands and knees. Through a mix of demands, Daniel cried out "Please don't shoot me" as he tried to keep up with the changing demands the officers shouted at him while on the ground with his legs crossed behind him. His right arm made a motion near the side of his body, as if he lost balance, and officer Brailsford shot him with an AR-15 five times. Daniel has gunshot wounds ranging from his face down to his knee. Daniel was unarmed and fully compliant. He died instantly in the hallway.

Holy shit what a clusterfuck. Why would these morons point the gun out the hotel window.

ITT: bootlickers

AKA burgers

All those police officers have like IQ 90 or high 80. Its high enough they can mask they not slow but they still slow and retarded. What happened is a very American tragedy. hopefully cheeseburgers are sent to everyone involved and the victims family

What was the hotel's policy?

Thanks for acknowledging that firearms make the life shitty for everyone involved and live in a constant state of fear

maybe we should remove them

>be cop in Mesa, Arizona
>so much meth, so many methheads
>some methhead is waving a gun outside a hotel window while high as a kite
>fuck it, I don't want to deal with it
>give him very simple orders to make sure I don't get shot
>he can't fucking listen, he acts like a retard
>he turns around and reaches back for his gun when I give him very clear instructions on what to do and what not to do
>shoot the methhead, killing him right there
>bunch of hippie faggot libtards get triggered over it

I bet you're all numales

The dude with the gun wasn't the one shouting the orders.

>Why would these morons point the gun out the hotel window.
They didn't.

>maybe we should remove them
Yeah good luck doing that with guns being in the constitution.

>very simple orders

>crawl towards me, with your hands in the air, your legs crossed and while facing the floor
>if you fall, I will shoot you

ayyy

Try again without making up some fantasy story instead of what really happened you fucking bootlicker.

The girl did it fine

She didn't crawl and didn't face the floor. Two things they did not let slide for the man.

globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630

She didn't reach behind her like the moron did.

Probably to keep the guests alive until they pay their bill.

>Is it our time now brother?

Because she was allowed to not crawl but instead shuffle on her knees. They didn't allow the man to do that.

Try it out yourself. Get on your knees, hands in the air, legs crossed. Then start crawling without your arms touching the floor, while your face and body are facing the floor the entire time. Do it without falling over. You will find that it is impossible. Your center of mass is way beyond your knees and you will lose your balance 100% of the time.

He was clearly under huge distress and in fight or flight mode. Unless you are a seasoned military veteran, it is impossible to control your motor reflexes while under such a condition. They ordered him to do something that is impossible to do without losing your balance, he lost his balance, a motor reflex kicked in and they shot him for it.

The shooter walked because he was not responsible for putting the man under such distress, as he was not the one giving orders. The man who gave the orders fled to the Philippines.

manlet uprising, fuck lanklets

Yeah because when losing your balance your motor reflex is to put one hand behind your back.

Fucking retard.

Too lazy to swing a hammer, too dumb to sit behind a desk

with no gun shots fired this should have been a standard police check up by one or two officers. Swat was overkill and the team itself didnt even follow standards towards moving the perp.

No, but when your pants drop due to shuffling your reflex is to pull them up.

It may be a stupid reflex in this situation, but remember that under that much adrenaline, you don't stop to think about actions. You just do them, you cannot control it. And if you're a fat fuck not wearing a proper belt and you've been pulling your pants up every two minutes for the past 10 years, you can bet your ass that you will be pulling those pants up as a reflex.

is there bodycam video?

i'm not even that upset that some idiot who points pellet rifles out of hotel windows got shot but imagine if a cop just decided they wanted to murder someone and picked you, or someone you know. it's terrifying.

liveleak.com/view?i=c3b_1512717428

to respect their guests privacy, its not illegal to have a firearm in a hotel. which he didn't. Gun control wouldn't have stopped this because he didnt even have one.

The guy that was shot didn't do it, he died because some tattooed midget was given power for the first time in his life.

>be a cop in Mesa, Arizona
>get call about a rifle seen in another guests room at a hotel
>tell them to calm down because having a gun isnt illegal and we will send an officer to investigate.
>send two officers to the guest door.
>having no shots fired one officer approaches the door and knocks
>fat kid answers.
>short line of questioning
>fat kid shows them pellet rifle
>"just dont wave it near the window again"
>officers leave
This is how the police usually operate in the proper way. THIS METHOD KEEPS INNOCENT PEOPLE ALIVE. With no shots fired or any confirmation of a threat level SWAT SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN EVEN SENT TO THE SCENE. This was just another case of a psychopathy behind the badge trying to add another kill to his list.

>cop says dont reach behind you or I will shoot you (becasue he may have beem reaching for a gun)
>he reaches back
>cop shoots him

Just an honest police officer keeping his promises

didnt point the rifle out the window. They were aiming it from the bedside to look at the scope. No one was ever in any proceeded danger. It was another hotel guest that called in that they saw a rifle in the room to the hotel staff. Hotel staff then overreacted and didn't investigate or call the room, they just called a swat team on him and killed him.

Naw. They are a great detterent in Texas. People know not to fuck around. They arent bad if the public is actually educated

Too fragile for the military as well

The police force in the US just naturally attracts the bottom of the barrel. Lazy, stupid, fragile egos

But there was a mass shooting in a fairly rural town in texas a couple of weeks ago. Guarantee more of the victims owned guns than didn't.

>T. 5'9" manlet

People don't fuck around in Canada either

>inb4 1/10 population or niggers

We should have 1/10 the problems then. We don't, we have like 1/100

And too much of a pussy to just cuff a guy instead of shooting them

>he automatically reaches back to pull up his pants that he lost while attempting to follow the retarded instructions that they made up along the way
>the cop then went home to jack off to getting away with murder because they managed to create a situation where they were technically allowed to shoot
Fixed it for you.

swat team takes judge jury and executioner into their own hands, not securing a perp while he was prepped on the ground and instead asking ordering him to play a life or death game of simon says for 5 minutes before shooting him five times from one manlets gun as he was the only one who asserted him a threat because of his towering appearance. The officers then proceeded to be unable to even breach the door after. As they bark orders from the other side of the door, which is more dangerous that moving on the perp in the correct position, the man behind them bleeds from multiple chest and head wounds that instantly killed him. Amerifat police at their finest

that's because the problem grows nonlinearly with the percentage population

dude just sounds like he has a superiority complex waiting for a day like this to shoot someone with no repercussions

Seems like most people critical of the cop are refusing to see things from his perspective, probably because they would have to confront the fact that they would have done the same thing.

They created the situation that resulted in the shots when they could easily have done otherwise. They are 100% responsible and you'll even find plenty other US cops that'll tell you that if you look around the comments to this.

lol, wrong. I've actually been in this situation with a drunk at my bar. Pistol towards him he reached to adjust his pants. I had my finger on the trigger but I didn't just straight up shoot him. I seriously doubted he would be the fastest gun in the west and figured I had a shot on his shoulder if he went for it. The difference between me and this cop is that I didn't just want to kill someone like he did.

And if you doubt that just know one of his fist shots was directly into the guys head. He wanted the kill, he wasn't there to take him alive. Trust me.

holy shit based

>probably because they would have to confront the fact that they would have done the same thing.
Not everyone is a trigger happy manlet
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/11/us/wv-cop-fired-for-not-shooting--lawsuit/index.html

if i were ever in a situation like this, i'd strip butt naked and say fuck you, short, fat, white pig
they wouldnt dare shoot

>"give everyone a gun! it makes us safer"
>"OH MY GOD HE'S MOVING HIS ARM AND I ASSUME EVERYONE HAS A GUN BANG BANG BANG whew another day protecting the public"

the fucked up part was when they told him, "If you make a mistake we are going to shoot you"

Europe has a population of 1 billion

Burgers will throw any excuse out there. They are the niggers of the world

>they wouldnt dare shoot
RIP

2:50
>PULL RICH, PULL
>TELL ME WHEN YOURE CLEAR
>NO YOURE NOT CLEAR