Who here run shirtless in the snow? Here in Norway, we all do...

Who here run shirtless in the snow? Here in Norway, we all do. We laugh at manlet merifats who can't handle a light cold.

It's pretty comfy

yes and we ride polarbears to work

anyone else here shove ice cubes in their compression shorts when they jog in the snow?

who else here sleeps in a freezer?

who else here does snow enemas?

norgay = soyland

I only do concrete enemas

this

believe me, when you live on the coast, it is -10C outside, and a wind of 15-20m/s you won't need the icecubes.

The moist yet cold air will kill your balls for you.

You know Chris Farley didn't die because of weight or health related issues right?

his heart was too big.

Fuck where i live is hot most of the year, on winter when it's 5°C i can't go outside, but at least i have no trouble running with a 45°C sun on top

Wisconsnite here famalama nothing better than going for a quick rum shirtless while its 0 degrees outside

5C is summer evening temperature....

Any chance you're in the 262?

It's true, we do

Cheeslets..when will they learn. Minnesotan here. At 0 Degrees even the manlets here are at the beach. At 60 below you can find me with my fellow chads getting our cardio done in the nude.

Ehhh Minnesota has colder temperatures than your gay little vikangz tropical island

>-10 on the coast
unless u live over tromso u a lying soyboy

He read a cursed movie script

Try living in Chicago at the fucking crossroads of the Arctic and mother nature on the rag.
Last winter I saw before I left for the feelippines it was 4 feet of frozen ice and snow piling on in -30 without wind chill
Least Minnesota (oh dontcha know) is a dry cold for the most part, and has sane weather patterns.

Yep Duluth still trumps your entire fucking tropical beach front

That's epic dude. Here in Australia we laugh at europ who can't handle a light heat

people who do this shit and brag about it are always dumb fatasses. I hate summer and can handle the cold better than most and I always wear warm stuff. If I have to do labor like shoveling snow when it's cold get so overheated that I can't wear coat. Doing this no shirt stuff just makes you look dumb and pathetic because you're only trying to make yourself look tough.

my man im not implying Norway gets uber cold, most of the country is very mild.
The dude that made this thread is p retarded

Say that to my face, fucker not online and see what happens.

What's your address?

Bergen, Norway

>Bergen, Norway
>cold
close this thread

Fellow Duluthian?

> sane weather patterns.

Obviously has never been by Lake Superior

>merifat
>can't handle a light cold
I can handle a little cold.

you're a faggot but i like your legs

I remember when I lived in MN. Snowed half of the year. Minus 30 weather there was like a daily thing. Knew a guy from Canada and he said it was warmer up there.

Canada here, I run in winter the cold is no problem for me as I take cold showers and apply icepacks daily for about an hour, however cold and dry air is shit for cardio, you get a similar condition to asthma from it

please never post this reaction image ever again

post boipucci

Y-you first.

lmaoing@norway soyboys

I'm a top.

I run hiking trails shirtless. Super comfy.

Can confirm.