I've got two sons (2 & 4). What should I feed them for maximum gains? Especially for quick lunch meals?

I've got two sons (2 & 4). What should I feed them for maximum gains? Especially for quick lunch meals?

O N I O N S

Kek. I'll cut soy out too. Cm'on I need some chad advice - all these sites just go on about m'uh balanced diet. What macros???

HE-Man gonna eat that whole fuckin borcli

At what age can kids/teens start drinking protein shakes?

Sweet potatoes
Steamed broccoli
Black beans or lentils
Apple
Oats for breakfast with berries
They will be stronger than any of their classmates and fed this way for years will become more athletic than anyone you've ever known
Be a responsible parent and keep them away from meat, dairy, and eggs (lest your clog their wee arteries)

40-30-30

Veggies, grains, beans & shit

>What should I feed them for maximum gains?
semen

The most important thing is that you don't fall for the low fat meme as you wanna make sure their hormone levels are fine.

NOW we're talking
OP, feed your kids this way and they will be strong as fuck. No meat or milk or eggs required

>t. child abuse
Feeding developing children a VEGETARIAN diet will cause them to FAIL TO THRIVE, they'll end up skinny weak manlets, and even their brains will fail to develop properly. Ask any decent pediatrician, they'll tell you it's CHILD ABUSE to feed a kid a strict vegetarian diet.

OP, you feed a child a widely-varied, balanced, omnivorous diet, if you want them to develop properly. Be sure to include a decent, wide-spectrum multivitamin/multimineral, too, so they're not deficient in anything. Also be sure they get lots of exercise *in the form of PLAY*; they should be developing their motor skills, at the same time they should be developing their *social skills*, which is why *play* is important here. Actual physical training comes later, *if they're interested*. Please don't make the mistake of forcing your kids to do things, you'll just make them hate it instead and resent you later in life. Be encouraging, lead by example instead.

This. Saturated fats aren’t bad either, they’re good for test levels. The most important stuff is what you don’t feed them. Avoid processed crap and keep sugar low. Actually pay attention to the sugar amount and count if necessary. Also make sure they aren’t mouth breathers. It makes them dumber and more ugly. Sleep is most important for growth

>Feeding developing children a VEGETARIAN diet will cause them to FAIL TO THRIVE, they'll end up skinny weak manlets, and even their brains will fail to develop properly. Ask any decent pediatrician, they'll tell you it's CHILD ABUSE to feed a kid a strict vegetarian diet.
Interesting, I seem to be doing ok despite never eating any meat in my life. Could it be that you're a brainwashed idiot?

do you refuse to vaccinate your kids as well user?

No, why would I do that? What does that have to do with the topic even

you just sound like a faggot who believes any stupid hype just saying senpai

sweet taters, carrots, kale, nuts, calcium etc.
getting micronutrients is so important do a childs development mentally and aesthetically. your kids will turn out way better looking than their trash food friends.

>Protein shakes in 2017

>dat projection

Just to be clear I've vacinated the shit outta them.

For calories do you count the same as an adult?

I'm really lucky my wife just doesn't buy them sweets/junk food, so they're already doing well. A typical rushed lunch will just be some pasta & petso though & I'm worried about how to easily include more protein.

Broccoli
Salmon (and other fish, stick with good fish and not trash fish like tilapia)
Chicken
Beef
Brown Rice
Almonds (and other nuts)
Spinach
Oats
Avocados
Blueberries, black berries, strawberries (basically most berries)
Citrus fruits

Try to keep things as all natural/organic as possible.

Learn to cook and be as disciplined in the kitchen as you are in they gym. Learn to uses spices for both flavor and the health benefits, pressure cookers help cut down on cook time and makes tender of some tough cuts of meat. Most of all start to TEACH them how to cook their own meals, let them in the kitchen so that they can be self sufficient and they will then grow up with the drive to eat well because it's what they know what to do well, plus giving them the skills to cook will also give them a leg up when it comes to dating and relationships as most men these days probably can't cook for themselves well. So not only are you taking care of their physical needs but their emotional needs as well.

most vaccinations are bad

miring that omelette technique but the flame is way too high, eggs become spongy under high heat,

Pasta is higher protein than breastmilk. They'll be fine.

They're better than getting a deadly or debilitating disease, though.

Please don't raise your kids using advice from Veeky Forums. But if you are going to I would say make sure they get all their micronutrients, let them eat fast food and junkfood sometimes, and finally unrelated to eating but very very important: Put them in some form of sport after school. I did swimming training in the summer and rugby in the winter.

>keep them away from meat, dairy, and eggs

Checks out, that is the actual face of a typical meatcuck.

Fruit, also stop them getting addicted to soda and shit, water or fruit juices will be better for health and teeth in the long run. Probably cheaper too.

Make sure they eat enough meat.
Mongols were fucking gigantic compared to most asians because they were the only ones who could eat tons of raw meat.
Make sure they eat theur veggies since you shouldn't give your children raw meat though

Agreed. Not even sure about the sports, as me and all my friends have fucked up knees and backs now from basketball starting in 2nd grade. But, if they wanna play, sure, let em.

>raw meat makes you big and strong
>never give them raw meat
makes sense

>makes sense
You're fucking retarded.
They ate meat they had cut freshly out of a still living horse or freshly killed corpse.
If you buy meat it'll have been dead for a while already.
Do you see the difference you brainless nigger?

Well even if they don't at the start I think its important to get them out of their comfort zone. They'll want to keep going after they start having fun making friends. Really I think kids need to be out of their comfort zone way more. If your kid picks something of a shelf and asks you to buy it, give them the money and tell them to buy it. Shit like that has a massive impact on how your kid will deal with confrontation as an adult.

really quick lunch that kids tend to like - take half a can of solid white tuna, chop up some hickory smoked almonds and a little avocado and put it on a low-cal wrap. The hickory flavour from the almonds means you don't need any bbq sauce and the avocado adds a creaminess to it so you don't need mayo.

>basketball
Lul

:(

Skyr with some fruit in it for breakfast

not a parent, but a few things i would have liked my parents done when i was a kid
>dentist twice a year or more
>braces at an early age when dating is non existant
>discipline them to brush teeth, keep room clean, do chores and homework
>get them to start training a sport as soon as possible (basketball is best if youre in the us, if in europe maybe football), this ensures they have higher chances of becoming chad
>after they grow up a bit, scrap that sport and get them to start a martial art, boxing is best
>check for any deformities during teen years (half of my generation had scoliosis, i had pectus carinatum)
>make sure they have good grades but don't choke them
>discipline and nutrition are important, but let them eat sweets and do other kid stuff, don't be fucking hitler
>if they like a hobby encourage them early on (drawing, painting, instruments, etc. are good)
>make sure that they have a good social life early on
>fix any speech problems as early on as possible (if you don't their confidence will be down the shitter in school)

no, they're not dumbass

forgot to add an incredibly important part: make them look up to you, then you yourself excersize, eat properly, etc. this will encourage them to do it too. play sports with them early on and just generally spend time with them.
also like this user said , mouth breathing kills their face
oh and sleep is very important

you must be retarded

>make sure that they have a good social life early on
You can expose them to peer gropu activities, but their personality will show up from the beggining. If a kid is introverted his destiny will be the one of an introverted.

Also
>don't be fucking hitler
I
I>
I3
I

>boxing
Why would you want to fuck your kid up like that? Worse than football in terms of damage to the head. Try wrestling, broken bones heal.

>half of my generation had scoliosis
I doubt tit.

Rest is good advice.

Height correlates pretty strongly with meat consumption in childhood. Its probably because of protein but could also be because of the vitamins and minerals in meat, some of which are unique to animal flesh.

Also, don't listen to the vegan tards itt. Milk is good for kids, calcium literally makes their bones stronger. I drank lots of milk as a kid and I've never broken a bone in my body.

typical response from a lifecuck

boxing fixed a lot of my problems when i was a teen, i was stronger, more confident, more assertive and if somebody pissed me off real bad i could just break his fucking head half of the time. altho fair point, you shouldn't spar a lot, that'll fuck you up
i remember basically my entire class had to go daily to the hospital to do exercise to unfuck our backs and that went on for about a month
altho nobody i knew (except my lanky friend who was 30 or so cm taller than me) had it pretty bad.
>I
>I>
>I3
>I
what
>You can expose them to peer gropu activities, but their personality will show up from the beggining. If a kid is introverted his destiny will be the one of an introverted.
im an introvert but i can handle social interactions very well (at least now). also, there's two of them, if one ends up being chad and the other a virgin, they'd go fine through life.

Make sure you give them a small surplus of calories, lots of raw veg and fruit, and good sources of fat and protein for each meal.
Keep them moving whenever you can so they don't end up getting fatter, only stronger and bigger

>so they don't end up getting fatter
honestly it's best for them to be on the chubbier side rather than the skinnier side, less chances of someone trying to fuck with them and even if someone does decide to, they won't get fucked

I think the

|
|>
|

was a joke....

I'm not saying to keep them skellys
Of course a stronger kid is going to be a bit on the chubbier side, but don't feed them so much food they balloon up. Keep them moving and keep the nutrients flowing so they get kid gains

>not making breast milk protein shakes for your baby
its like you want your kid to grow up to be a virgin

These posts are the best posts ITT

you forgot the meat

how can veggiefags ever recover

Get bent you vegan faggot.

>raw veg and fruit
why raw

>Be a responsible parent and keep them away from meat, dairy, and eggs (lest your clog their wee arteries)
sugar
its sugar that does that

OP something that my parents did for me that helped me develop healthy eating habits later in life is to limit the child to three "treats" a day. Like a small baggie of chips is a treat. A little chocolate bar is a treat. This way you're allowing them to enjoy kid food in moderation without smothering and being a dick.

Another thing. My parents never let me have soda pop as a child unless it was a holiday of some sort. Like we never had coke or other shit in the house. The only times I drank soda were birthdays and maybe New Years.

The biggest thing is to make sure your kids eat enough. Don't be force feeding them bro foods all day but make sure they get plenty of hearty foods like beef stew and chicken. Veggies too, micro-nutrients are vital to a growing lad.

Avoid processed garbage like the plague. I didn't eat McDonalds until I was 11 years old and I still have no taste for shit-tier fast food garbage.

Just remember, it's not about carving out a little baby Steve Reeves, it's about giving your children healthy habits that will benefit them into adulthood and give them the option to pursue athletics if they so choose. If not, then at least they won't be fat.

>forgot

None of you motherfuckers have kids if you think they will eat any of that shit..
It's a fucking struggle to get them to eat anything...best advice would be...no fucking soda pop...at all ..it will save them from obesity and their teeth rotting out. Also, portions.

Good luck

Sell them on the black market or abort them.

Now , get your wife pregnant again and give her protein shakes and multivitamins and minerals so your son will come out 6'3 225lbs at 5% bf

high carb, high protein, minimal fat and a lot of exercise

>None of you motherfuckers have kids if you think they will eat any of that shit..
You don't know how to raise children

>None of you motherfuckers have kids if you think they will eat any of that shit..

youre a fucking idiot. do you let the kids decide what they eat? do they also decide when they sleep? or if they go to school? please murder your wife and then kill yourself so your kids can have an actual home

Ok 19 yr old child on an anime forum. Thanks for the feedback

>low test beta cuck father

Ok 19 yr old child on an anime forum. Thanks for the feedback

dude you are objectivly a shitty father

>ugh its just so HARD to get them to eat healthy, ill just let em eat whatever and watch them die at the ripe ol age of 22 at a nice weight of 650lbs

Your in for a surprise if you ever get enough guts to breed with that slampig you've been eyeballing..stay mad though bra.

Expecting good parenenting advice from 4chins

Retard alert...looks like we have a retard over here. Someone call the tard control..looks like mongo slipped his chains again

pointless if you make your macros which is ez when youre a kid and your parent is on Veeky Forums

The positive future of america

Not true. I believe that just about everything is developmental, if you want to raise an extroverted kid, encourage extroverted activities

That "treats" system is basically good boy points. Definitely would drop that after like age 4
Agree completely with everything else though

WHOLE MILK, YOGURT, and MINDSET