Just trying to be helpful because I know some of the people in this group are trying to gain muscle

Just trying to be helpful because I know some of the people in this group are trying to gain muscle

Then this fucking hambeast responds with this?

What should I say back?

is that a real thing OP?

just say

by your weight it's obvious you don't

Lmao she looks like she needs to step away from the trough

Holy fucking THIS

>Well you obviously have no trouble getting enough macro's.

>by your weight it's obvious you don't
OP This is the obviosu response

protip: never talk about working out to people who don't work out

implying hamplanets know what macros are

DO IT OP, SLAY THE WHALE

Say it op you fucking pussy

What group is this?
What's your kik?
I want to verbally abuse her
Captcha: Gaines 1600

Pretty savage, guys.

OP SHOWS NO FEAR

Kek, well played

based

Oh fucking hell, I hope you don't have any friends to lose in there lmao

Remember to post her reaction, opie.

Nice

is the egg white thing real OP or is it a meme like swallowing raw eggs

NOICE

Today, OP was not a faggot

She's probably still asleep. I'll post her response if she does respond though, but I have a feeling it won't be very soon.

based as fuck

Now we wait for the ree storm

Oh wow. I applaud your sacrifice, OP

put me in the screencap

>OP tries to fuck qt girl
>qt girl fucks OP instead

If she goes full bitchmode, take no shit and explain how rude it is for her to mock the other members' goals like that

OP you are my hero

Well done lad

nice

Fuark

CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

shocking the spics a cuck

It's okay OP we'll be your friends

MAXIMUM ZOZZLE

Enrique is a fucking cuck

most of the stuff you want is in the yolk so buying just the whites is pretty unessesary if you're doing it for gains

Wew lad

fucking kek

Whites are almost entirely protein

OP btfo

The bantz were to intense for the normies.

enrique can't handle the bantz

THIS. so much THIS. i learned it the hard way. once you fags quit being basement dwellers and get out there and start meeting people you'll realize 99.99% of people don't lift, eat like shit, drink a lot, smoke and overall don't give a shit about fitness related stuff. also 90% of people who brag about being at the gym just hang there and don't lift seriously so that also applies to that group. most people will make fun of you if you mention shit like macros or nutrition related stuff

Fucking worth it

fug

loooooooooooooooool

whiteknighting for a fat chick. Why?

It's too late, OP already dealt the damage. Good on you OP.

BTFO

When normies ask you "how much do you lift"

LOOOOOOOL

enrique mercado, is that a mexican ? Get another gym bro

seems we are both kinda wrong
>Egg white consists primarily of about 90% water into which is dissolved about 10% proteins
>Egg whites contain just over 50% of the protein in the egg.

Op who are these people anyway?

whites have 50% of the protein and thats it. all the other good stuff, especially minerals and vitamins, are found in yolk.

These are people from the tech school I went to, but were a 2 classes behind mine. We play Magic The Gathering on Thursday nights together.

Although it's true that it's mostly water, when u count the calorie to protein ratio it's roughly 5 cals per gram of protein, a single gram of protein has 4 calories, which means that 80% of all the calories on egg whites come directly from protein

Was it worth it?

I have a strong feeling i'll still get to play with them on Thursday nights. More people in the group like me than don't and I think more people are going to think it's funny than the guy that removed me from the chat.

So you just lost your friends for a Mongolian throat singing discussion forum?

>We play Magic The Gathering on Thursday nights together.
that explains a lot, i guess you don't anymore

Are friendships this weak now? I don't have a single friend who would stop being my friend because I called them or someone they like fat.

Looks like you solved that problem.

For ur sake I hope ur right, it would suck losing friends over a pig

yeah dont worry OP, if anything you just polarized yourself and now the people that like you like you more

Call him a chubby chaser faggot when you see him

POST RESPONSE ALRDY

Not OP, but removing people from group chats is usually a joke. Me and my mates do it all the time when someone is being a dick, they always get added back. It isn't to be taken seriously

Im sad that we couldnt get the fatfuck's reaction. Maybe you should have posted this when she was awake? Anyway update us on anything OP

Message Enrique and tell him to add you back, post results.

lol brainlet

For once opie wasnt a fag

Ill be your friend op, got any other pro tips? Egg whites thing is genius

>posting shit that would be retarded even on Veeky Forums to a normie fitness forum

>op was a possible sperg by posting unsolicited working out stuff
>girl tries to be bitchy funny but just comes off as a bitch
>spic knight likes her post
>op savagely puts her in her place
>spic knight protects fair ham

I fucking hate how true this is.

Savage madman

I had a retard sperg on me and say I was trying to control his life by asking if he wanted to workout with me again after he did once before

I guess shit got too real for him

That's the best I've got recently. Another thing you can do is eat liver, it's extremely nutritious and high in protein. You know one of the ways they tell who the Alpha wolf is in the pack? He's the one who gets the liver.

More like Hamgirl, amirite?

Nothing really wrong with that though is there? Different people like different things, and that is fine. I don't get all technical and detailed when the subject of cars comes up around people who aren't interested in them, same applies to fitness. Think about what its like when you are in a group and one guy gets really detailed and autistic about something that no one else is interested in then gets pissy when no one takes him up on it. Just leave them to it. If someone has a genuine interest to learn more about something they know you like, they will ask.

TOTAL DISREGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE

Most times you can tell if there gonna want to come back based on how they acted in the first session. A literal flock of girls started following my buddy to his workout once and not a single one came back.

"It's just not for me" they say.

lmao wimen amirite

I get that, different people have different interests, I don't try to shove my fitness dick down people's throats.

It's just that a lot of the times, people will pretend to be into it whenever my buddies and I start to talk lifting.

We'll say "hey you should come lift with us" they'll come and when they see that they can't keep up with us, start making up excuses like "all my strength is in my legs" and "I would whoop your ass in calisthenics" and all that shit.

I get it, you do you, I'll do me. I just don't like it when people make excuses.

Friends.. if they cant handle some heat the fuck kinda friends are they?

You are out of control.

kinda cringey trying to impress normies with your "fitness knowledge"

use egg whites for protein shakes? that sounds disgusting and retarded

Good for you - you couldn't have her speak to you like that in front of others.

most recently I had my buddy come workout with me for the first time in his life despite him claiming otherwise

I let him know right off the bat that it's not a competition and not to hurt himself trying to lift stupid amounts of weight

he constantly asked me how much I could bench for weeks prior to him coming

we get into the gym, he can't even bench 90 lbs and I have to spot him to keep him from dropping it on his head

after we left he felt like puking and I told him that if he keeps coming back he'll be able to do a lot better

between his job he says he can only workout once a week but he drinks twice a week

sad

t. betacuck

>between his job he says he can only workout once a week but he drinks twice a week
Ultimately it has to be your buddy that make the decision that he actually wants to go to the gym and improve his fitness, no one else can make that decision for him.

t. used to be that buddy

add her and ask if she saw what you said?

>fitness forum

Thats facebook you fucking idiot

u wil'in op

savage .. i like it

He's right, can't make the guy improve himself against his will.