I need to get rid off this fat, help out with some work outs please!

I need to get rid off this fat, help out with some work outs please!

oh no you have the type of fat thats permanent. sorry youll just have to kill yourself

lol

Smelly pajeet

lol

Stop walking around the gym in dress shoes and stop doing 1/2 reps of a weight x3 too heavy for you. Also, you have imaginary lat syndrome

>get rid of fat with workout
Nu fag
Do keto for a month

also even if you get fit, you can't lift away the brown bro...

fucking Veeky Forums people xD, i dont care about the beaner jokes fkrs... you gust wasting time, just needed an answer :4

eat less

nice gyno faggot

diet
calorie restrict

Kys

Smelly smelly pahjeet the poopoo jew

i'd rather get rid of my skin if i were you

>how do i burn off fat from RIGHT HERE
>btw what's the sticky
>i don't think my question is answered in the sticky probably
>maybe i should make a thread despite not having read the sticky
>maybe this question which simply could not be answered in the sticky deserves its own thead

>How to perform a basic google search

get the fuck out of here

Let me teach you this ONE WEIRD TRICK to get SIX PACK ABS in just THREE MINUTES!

>get a knife
>cut off excess fat

voila, now you are a true Veeky Forumsizen you filthy sandmonkey

Keto, Intermittent Fasting, Bodyweight and Weightlifting

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T READ THE FUCKING STICKY BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS IT ANSWERS YOU FUCKING MORON YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE YOU'RE A SELFISH LAZY PIECE OF SHIT I BET YOU DON'T EVEN """""NEEED""""" TO LOSE THAT WEIGHT, YOU JUST WANT TO SO YOU CAN FUCK CHICKS! WHAT IS SOME GUY HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD?! HUH? I THOUGHT NOT AND THAT FUCKING PICTURE IS SIDEWAYS YOU CUNT, YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO TO THE EFFORT OF ROTATING YOUR DAMN PICTURE BECUASE YOU'RE JUST THAT FUCKING LAZY YOU CUNT CUNT FUCKING TWAT SHIT FAT WANKER PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

Onions... lots of onions.

trust a shitskin to not read the sticky

The sticky has a lot of the information you need. Read it and then if you have specific questions post them in one of the questions threads that are always floating around.

This isn't difficult OP.

buy bitcoins

O N I O N S
N
I
O
N
S