How does Veeky Forums advise their clients when a stock's price goes from 87 to 57 in 1 year?

how does Veeky Forums advise their clients when a stock's price goes from 87 to 57 in 1 year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIEJPzXweYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HODL

if you have trust in the company's future I guess it's a good time to buy

and when I say trust I mean trust in your research

Less people watching NFL = less pizzas ordered Sunday

Stop investing in obesity

Sell low?

> Buy the dip
> Whales accumulating
> Weak hands are dumping

shoulda bought dominos

Kek pap johns about to go bankrupt.
Dont say I didnt warn you.

"Whales are just accumulating bro, it's gonna moon any day now"

Holy shit this. Have you ordered Domino’s in the past couple years? What a convenient experience.

holy fuck user, i thought dominos was literally fading into obscurity, but apparently they're killing it

does this mean papa jons is nothing but the apple of the phone industry, while dominos is quietly the android?

fug should have boyught dominoes instead of Boeng

Thats hilarious. I saw some papa john's "shilling the alt right" on /pol/ some weeks ago and thought it was legit marketing. Guess I was right.

god damn, Dominos is literally more than YUM (pizza hut, but also taco bell) and Papajons combined, little caesers is still private

Papa Johns is over, drop those bags.

In fact the dip is because the NFL millionaires niggers chimping out cause been oppressed, and the cucks at Papa Johns reply on twitter that they will try to work with the niggers to pleace the SJW, and gave the finger to Neo Nazis.
Well, Neo Nazis (aka Rednecks) are the ones that watch NFL and order that shitty pizza.
And Papa Johns is not Apple or Amazon or Netflix that they have a product with less options to replace.
Papa Johns is over, done, kaput.

>it's a stock price matters more than market cap poster

check the market cap of each company you fucking moron.

The nominal price of the stock literally means nothing. Are people seriously this dense?

As an Italian, you really look like flies discussing about the best flavour of shit.

where the fuck is this market cap bullshit

show me

also you're telling me that stock price now no longer matters?

okay nvm found it
PJ is at 2 bil, Dominos is at 20 bill

so what was the fucking point again?

Dominos is at 7 bn and YUM is 27bn. Which negates your claim.

When I was a kid in the 90's and even in to the early 2000's I remember pizza Hut was so good!

What happened? Pizza Hut is disgusting. Domino's is better. Costco is better than domino's though. I didn't really like papa Johns the two times I've had it.

YUM includes various entities,

bottom line if you divide them up its lower than dominos too

Worst
Moon
Ever

Buy high, sell low; I'd say it's time to sell.

Get off your high horse you cunt.
t. another Italian

You put clients money into fucking fast food? Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=eIEJPzXweYU
THOSE MCFUCKING GAINS HOLY SHIT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE THIS ROLLER COASTER IS WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CANT STOP THIS RIDE SENPAI WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET IN DOMINOS PIZZA YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

DON"T SAY I DIDINT WARN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slam all that shit in bitcoin cash then pull the fuck out, Jesus Christ fast food during the emerging narcissistic digital smartphone generation people aren't eating out for shit anymore.

fuck it buy naked calls and puts what do you have to lose