Hit .14

CRAWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEALLLL

What the fuck is happening with this coin, why is it losing so much support? Is this the last shakeout of bagholders before it moons. Does Roger really need it to become that cheap?

>tfw can't tell if pajeet (((blockstream))) shills or brainlets

BCH is trading perfectly within a desc wedge, it should break up soon. there are no overt bearish breaks or any reason, technical or fundamental, to be panicking

N-N-NOOOOO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>BCH is trading perfectly within a desc wedge, it should break up soon.

Oh just like last time when it bled till 0.055?

so mining difficulty got really easy for a little while so all the miners switched fucking the btc network

is that going to happen again?

I trust you user, I am not a Pajeet. I just don't know what's going on with this coin right now.

If you know for sure it's going to bleed until then, just wait and buy in at the bottom. How can you lose?

I'm thinking about it. Worried that people won't fall for it a 2nd/3rd time (depending on if you count Brittrex credited trading at the started), but I bet Jihan and Roger will pull some shit again to make people think a 'flippening' is gonna happen again

Shit meant 3rd/4th

The fuck are you talking about? Just look at this 30 min graph. BCC had it's chance with the cancellation of Segwit X2 fork, but when the korean exchange that had half of BCC's volume broke down it killed the prospect of this coin. Now it's bleeding down to where it was.

I mean, this is crypto, people will always fall for it. It's how any of us makes money because people like OP and keeps trading on immediate trends. They see a sudden pump, too late they join in, you and I already dump, and they hold the bags.

>green ID
trips of absolute truth

My only worry is that this pump up was so much bigger than last time that I'm worried about the number of bagholders there might be to impede progress up again who are just looking to break even and sell. Still, it's not a bad bet to take

It's up 300% in a week, now we're just shaking out the weakhands before the next leg up.

Agreed.

Pumped so hard it surpassed Bitcoin in volume

This was more than a PnD

>if an exchange crashes then a coin is killed forever

>ONE exchange keeping the BCC price up

>if an exchange that holds nearly half of a coin's volume crashes in the middle of a pump so massive that it surpasses bitcoin in volume THEN a coin is killed for the foreseeable future

I'm wrong?

>ONE exchange keeping btc up

same fucking thing dude. Tether and scamming chinks is the only reason your precious BTC is worth anything more than $1000