I'm 21,5 old now, is it to late to get Veeky Forums in my prime?

I'm 21,5 old now, is it to late to get Veeky Forums in my prime?

>21
>still visting Veeky Forums

Geeeez..hmkay

no. and it would be nice if not every faggot would start with 16 and hog everything possible in the fucking gym. you're still good, user

You're in it, start today.

t.mid 30s guy on fitness forum for kids

too*, but I'm guessing you're foreign so I forgive you.

Why don't you start getting Veeky Forums now, starting late is better than never starting at all.

I actually started at 35 and never felt better. 21 is perfectly fine too

i thought i was fucking old with 29. why are you still visiting this retarded shithole?

Not him, but I'm 34. I still visit because it breaks the monotony of real life, this is like a fitness-themed Bizarro World where the retardation is so extreme that it sometimes wraps all the way around the spectrum to actually being correct.

I'm 32, started seriously lifting and gaining weight 4 months ago. Seen nothing but progress. Feel great, look good. Take it slow, though. Don't ego lift to the point of injury.. I've been lucky to not get injured in any way yet.

Never too late to start, and I hear until your 40s you've still got enough test to get in pretty good shape. You should do it, user. If you've never lifted before, I'd recommend starting out with the 5 sets of 5 reps routine... seems to be what a lot of people start out with, and i've done it now for the past 4 months, as I said.

When I started, I was benching the bar + 10 pound weights on each side. Now I've worked up to 1 plate on each side for 5 reps. I was shoulder pressing 10 pound dumbbells, now I'm shoulder pressing 40 pound dumbbells. I've seen gains in every lift and I've seen slow but steady progress in the mirror.

If I started when I was 25 years old like you, I probably could've done much more. Go buy a gym membership and start lifting.

that's a pretty good explanation of this freakshow. some threads are funny tho. so that's something

this board is for 18+

falling for the oldest bait

alright user, I'll hit the gym tommorrow but I can feel a cold coming, how bad is lifting with a light cold?

Im manchild and look like 25 anyways. Wife is 26 so i dont care still visting you gay men

i'm not one of those muh gainz morons

I'm 30 and just wanna die already. But I'm too cowardly to sudoku, so I decided to get swole and rich instead, so maybe life stops sucking so bad I wanna die.

prisoner workouts

so i am in prison.... thats what you saying

What do you think will happen to you in the next six years that means you’ll no longer browse Veeky Forums on the toilet?

Run tren now!!!!!
Prime age for tren gains

made for bbc

Im 34 and still visit.
Regret it every time.

Made for Bavarian cock indeed friendo ;)

yes made for Big Bavarian cock

what's the bait here?

>Thats right, BIG BAVARI....