Tfw havent shit for 7 days

>tfw havent shit for 7 days
>tfw its already started making my weaker
i have tried everything, shitton of oats, water and apples didnt do shit, i tried laxative aswell but i only took a small pea sized shit from that. I know its a huge dried up turd just laying there, what tf to do? Punch myself to break it?

Give yourself an enema.

Go to the doctor.

for more info that might have something to do with it, i ate an oversalted fucked up meat a week ago, had a diarrhea and then after that i couldnt take a shit again.

What will he do? Give me a prescription for a super laxative or assrape me with surgical tools?

Coffee and celery maye

Maybe you've hit peak efficiency and don't even need to shit aside from a little pellet. We should envy you.

my physicue is all fucked up though with this shit filled toddler belly

Are you on keto?

Holy fuck literally the same thing is happening to me, almost 2 weeks now. I gained 7 lbs while in a calorie deficit

Do hanging leg raises squeeze it out of yourself

How are enemas, do they work better than the usual quick lax's you stick in your bumbum?

just take a stool softener or over the counter. they really do work.
if you don't want a medical route, buy some Fiber One cereal. pour a big bowl, throw in some frozen berries, some milk, a splash of cream.
enjoy.
won't take more than a half hour after that.

i notice that if i ever have diarrhea or similar to diarrhea, i cant shit for days afterwarsd like 3-4 days

You're playing with your health here, go see a doctor

Enemas are the fucking best.

t. mechanical bidet owner who spent the last decade eating very little fiber

are those handheld bottles okay? Kind of want to stay away from scary huge balloons

Never used them. But it's not some big science, just get water up your but and then shit it back out, should help your bowels move.
It's easier if the time you take between the two steps is short, but you can also let the water go wherever and then get some liquid shits way later.

doesnt the water just flow out of your asshole when you remove the enema? can you take multiple doses from a bottle without spilling?

Maybe your bumhole is completely distended from all that gay sex you get, but a normal one can retain whatever inside.

He'll make sure you don't go septic after you end up with an impacted and split intestine spilling all your shit directly into your blood stream. You fucking idiot

thio9sw iowse probhqbhnloty wh