Listen here you fucks, i am tired off reading shit critiques from weakings

Listen here you fucks, i am tired off reading shit critiques from weakings.
If you can't 1/2/3/4 for reps then don't offer advise, don't shill ppl, 5/3/1 or any other hypertrophy program aimed at INTERMEDIATE lifters.
Stick to starting strength, strong lifts, greyskull lp and reg parks 5x5.
You haven''t achieved a competent level of weightlifting, stop programming shit if you obviously don't know how to program shit.

Nah

Okay

I started at more than 1/2/3/4 does that mean I get to give my borderline retarded advice to everyone and they have to listen?

yeah go ahead

No you didn't, you autistic fatfuck.

One plate on each side, not every plate.

you started at more than a 60kg ohp, 100kg bench a 140kg squat and a 180kg deadlift.
At what bodyweight?

fantastic. I would suggest going on the everbulk (TM) diet and playing prop in rugby. Then, upon realizing that women don't like fat, awkward guys your become a NEET for a couple of months, train 3 times a day and get ripped.

Yes, I literally started with that, don't get pissy because you're a weak fuck

body weight was at 118 - 120kg

I do what I want

>I started at more than 1/2/3/4

you are not supposed to weight the bar faggot

what about the pad that your wrap around the bar?

Jesus dud that doesn't ecen count.
I was going to post in op you have to be under 200lbs for 1/2/3/4 to be relaven (double bw deadlift for reps)
Being 120kg and further playing sports (i assume) and only having 1/2/3/4 is fucking shit.
That is a half bw ohp.
should have a bw bench for reps and a double bw deadlift for 2 or 3.
Use symetric stregth faggot

>That is a half bw ohp.
Not him but people on here start and get stuck on lower ohp-bw ratio lad.

if i stuck to starting strength i would have never benched 225x5 lmao

got me to 410x5 deadlift though

exactly what I was getting at. 1/2/3/4 don't mean shit. I'd say being able to bench your body weight, squat 1.5 times BW and deadlift 2 times BW is a good target

found the soyboy

you are not both 120kg and lean fatass

Some people are naturally very strong, like, capable of 1/2/3/4 or more after less than a year of training. They are not more experienced than someone who is naturally weak who has spent up to three years developing their 1/2/3/4.