Just ate an entire Costco pecan pie by myself on a lonely saturday night

Just ate an entire Costco pecan pie by myself on a lonely saturday night.
What can I expect in the next 8 hours?

Calories 8,115
Cholesterol 840 mg
Sodium 4,785 mg
Protein 90 g
Sugars 495 g
Total Carbs 1,125 g
Total Fat 330 g

Explosive diherrea

>Sodium 4,785 mg
jfc check your blood pressure

That looks disgusting.

>Half a kilo of sugar

>2kg of food in one sitting
Literally how?

what were you smoking?

does american food really have 8000 calories in something so small? ...what the fuck is wrong with your country.

>Calories 8,115
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dam i could go 4 some pecan pei

Sup Kyriakos, how are your lifts going?

Reminder that this didn't count as one of your meals. It was a snack. Proceed to eat your 12 meals for the day now.

why user why

I'm surprised the protein is so low

That's in the entire pie user.

all that carb => sugar spike, meaning you'll drop asleep, then have bloat for the remainder of the day and a bit of the morning. Other than that, you'll gain half a pound of fat in weight and a lot more will be just water weight, so shake it off.

within a week or two you'll be back to normal, unless you do this shit again.

>8k calories
>90g protein
n-nani?!

I ate and drank over 1500 calories last night, i skipped breakfast for it today but I shouldn't have fucked up

The pie weighs 2kg, are you dumb enough to not read the label?

yea i know. that is still absurdly small to hold 8000 calories. if you cannot see this your brain is damaged.

No it isn't you moron. 2kg of milk chocolate is 50% more calories.

I think of fried chicken as something high in calories but to put it in perspective, to get the same amount of calories from KFC as you did from that pie you'd need to eat approximately 37 pieces of chicken.

>can’t conprehend something that is fact
>it’s the other guy who’s brain doesn’t work

sugar 400kcal/100g
pecan 690kcal/100g
flour 340kcal/100g
probably some butter/oil in there as well.

it's easily greater than 400kcal/100g on average

OP here.
Feeling regretful, I took 2 laxative chocolates to try and eliminate it out of my system.

Will doing this cancel out the sugar and calories, fat and sugar I are?

why is it so comedic when someone eats a lot like not to be autistic or anyhting but seeing the picture and the calorie count and your question made me hiccup from laughing. it reminded me of in the office when michael scott ate the family sized chicken pot pie. something about grown men wihtout self control indulging on excess foods is fucking hilarious to me

HOW DID YOU NOT PUKE YET?

bloat gains
huge increase on your zercher front raise
twins wanting to fuck you
twinks being mogged by you

no

i'm wheezing

You think that pie is good? Check out their fucking chocolate cake motherfuckers.

a sharp insulin spike

damn that looks nice

go lift you should be strong af with all those carbs in you

Cosmic shattering farts and jet propelled liquid sharts

Enjoy sick prs

>sugars 495g
>calories 8115

>net weight 4.38lb
i'm impressed you could stomach so much

self loathing

be nice to him, he's european
they generally have a hard time accepting facts

do 14 hours of cardio and you're good to go

You should look up quasava and get ready to blow your mind

>8,115 calories
>4,785 mg sodium
>495 g sugar
This is the quality content I come here for

Nigga the same cake in Europe would have 1/3 of the calories. Thank god our politicians aren't bought-out from greedy companies.

15% gain in your 1RM

Start bloatmaxxing

Just stop, you moron. You got BTFO a few posts ago already.

how did you not projectile vomit after the first quarter? just thinking about doing that is making me heave.

Probably similar to when I ate a dozen krispy kreme pudding filled donuts.

>stomach pain
>blood sugar issues make you feel not right
>intense intestinal pain
>diarrhea for a few days
>even more intense intestinal pain
>5 days later... you'll never eat a pecan pie again

if i may ask user, why did u eat the entire pie by urself? SURELY YOU FELT FULL AFTER EATING AT LEAST HALF OF IT, IF U WERE ON SOME KIND OF DRUGS THEN ITS UNDERSTANDABLE BUT IF U WERE SOBER THAT IS EMBARASSING AND U SHOULD OFF URSELF

ive never tried a pecan pie before, looks good sometimes

>try intermittent fasting
>brain freaks out
>run to store

looks dry af

It's not.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

its literally the greatest cake on the planet and actually is one of the moistest ive had from its many layers of chocolate frosting

>8,000 kcals
>500g of sugar
>4,800 mg sodium

J U S T
U
S
T

Jesus man.

Is it actually possible to eat this much sugar in one sitting without vomitting it back up or stroking out?

srs question btw

op keep us updated

At least hit chest hard the next two days to take advantage of this influx of calories

I can make a chocolate cake that's far more moist than that with no frosting.

That's not a cake its a pie you retard

This- his glycogen storage must be off the fucking charts. Imagine how much ATP this shit produced.

You don't even know how moist it is.

>net weight 4.38 lb

cool since that's probably what you'll gain overnight not even counting the water weight from the 624 kg of sodium you inhaled

>Calories 8,115

>laxative chocolates
>chocolates
as if the whole pie wasn't enough. good job OP :D

>open it
>it's full of sewing supplies

and I felt bad for eating 2 slices of cake this morning

thanks for making me feel better OP

Get those away from me. Shortbread cookies are Satan’s temptations.

>Calories 8,115
you will get +1kg of fat

M8 next time you do that take like 5000mg metformin and an entire vial of humulin first

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

those royal danks cookes are cheap as fuck too

backs me up really bad though

GUYS IS IT PEE CAN OR PE KAHN?

are you from the south or north?

I just realized I've said it both ways and I have no idea which is the correct one.

sounds like a great idea OP, you should probably drink some milkshake and help yourself to a couple of donuts. That should even things out.

>What can I expect in the next 8 hours?
A diabetic coma.

>What can I expect
Gains.
You can fast for a day as punishment.

>4.38 lbs of pie

im sure OP felt he should have stopped but kept going

You mean the country of Europe?
Please be trolling

>Protein 90 g
well done, a proper post-workout meal

EAT BIG TO GET BIG

COMMON

You didn't include the whipped cream in your calorie calcs

dont tell me you ate an entire pie without whipped cream, you're never gonna get big like that kid.

>Talking shit about Costco

Ahmed, please leave.

lucky i dont live near a costco and being in costco makes me claustrophobic

*unlucky

>ask sample lady for 2nd sample
>she says no
i bathe in her blood that day

If it's anything like what happened to my dog when she pulled a pecan pie off the counter:
>explosive shit that your host family will be scraping off the wall and carpet from the upstairs lounge

>Several smaller shits in the surrounding area that will be missed summarily, then pried off with a spatula that nobody will miss in the coming days

>A severe spike in energy followed by a Crash and a 12 hour nap

>Being called a bad dog

>Temporary banishment and loss of affection

>Intense cravings for grass

Grandma please, you don't even lift why are you on Veeky Forums

Costco is legit, but why is their pizza so bad? Some of the worst pizza out there

>eating samples everyone in the store touches and breathes on

It's actually delicious; Costco pies are great, though pumpkin is undoubtedly the best. Couldn't eat a whole pie though, just way too sweet and rich.

Eh. It's a middle of the line pizza. It's better than the likes of Little Caesar's and Pizza Hut and it's significantly cheaper for the size. I don't eat their food anymore though, mostly go there to buy cheap nuts in the bulk and big cuts of prepared meat.

>sams club fries and gravy

Nah, fuck you.

I want to go back to 2005 when the chicken bakes were fukkin packed full of chicken :(

dreadful runny poop

I'm trying to lose weight stop tempting me with cake