>mooning

Why??????????????

}
>LTC = The dollar
The dollar alone is a terrible investment

You for real faggot?

Why the fuck would it be mooning

bought 1 litecoin, going to go to bed now hopefully I wake up richer

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DELETE THIS!!! IM STILL ACCUMULATING YOU SAND NIGGER!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STFU POORFAG

Op tell me why the fuck would it be mooning. Do it now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I GET PAID NEXT WEEK CAUSE MCDONALD'S BI PAY
IM NOT READY STOP DONT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MOON YET
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

?Why would it moon?

Thats what i keep asking

It should be worth 0.25 BTC it is incredibly undervalued right now.

What changed in the last couple weeks/months that it's suddenly undervalued and will make this moon?

Just Because you think its under valued doesn't mean its going to moon

Smart contractions, anonymous transactions, lightning, objectively better than Bitcoin and almost as wide spread (it's on almost all the exchanges bitcoin is).

So, absolutely bugger all then.

One of the rules of the market is; if you already know about it, it's already factored into the price.

How the fuck does this mean its about to moon in 4 hrs. I see it going down right now faggot

Smart contractions?

Similar to smart contracts, it's a new technology.

I never said it was gonna moon in 4 hours, but I'm fairly confident it will see a leg up in the next 2 weeks to ~4.5-5b market cap.

Crypto markets are irrational.

>Crypto markets are irrational.
So which is it, your statement is rational, or is it irrational?

Fucking lol this cuck

It is simultaneously rational and irrational.

Alright faggot. Ill bite. Ill buy in. Happy now faggot just made someone lose money, thats why your here right?

Smart Contracts*

INB4 MUH ETH

Na, gonna be different than eth. Google is your friend.

Get the fuck out of here pajeet. You want to run your cunt mouth about litecoin smart contractions. Don't tell me to ask google.

Trips proves that LTC will go to the moon.

Youve been warned guys. OP knows his shit.

I have 40 lite coins that get released tomorrow. I was going to spend it all on BQX but I’ll hold it for a few days to see if you’re right. Watch BQX jump to $5 in that time

Ill hold and see then faggot. If i lose money im going to come ass fuck your nana

If you look at the chart it's pretty obvious that a breakout will happen soon (unless BTC goes on another bull run). Rumours or news of big development hurdles like lightning/smart contractions/anonymous transactions will be the spark.

Op doesn't know shit. For real you faggots think its funny trying to make people lose money

I want to cut you nigga for real. Look its dipping as we speak

Just normal fluctuations, but it's because BTC just moved up a little.

Try harder pajeet

Nope it just hit a new low for today. Aint fucking moon like op says. Op is just a jew faggot

For real want to cut you. I never go in on lite, now im going to have to hold it faggot hoping it rises. No mooning homo faggot. I wish you teen faggots would fuck off, this thread can be closed, Op made someone lose money like faggot wanted

Be patient user, when LTC moons it moons hard, you won't catch it by attempting to fomo in, you gotta be in early. There is good sentiment surrounding LTC, its remained stable throughout the BTC drama, has good developments ahead and is due for another breakout.

But lite has been around for ages and hasn't done shit. Sits stable forever

Look at its past, it stays stable for a while then moons like crazy.

If I bought it yesterday at around $62 how fucked am I?

Nigga you made me buy the top didnt you. Such a funny jew

If feeling pretty fucked right now. Fuck it

Fuck this, im sure i got the top. Bet its going back down to 60 if not less

Alright op i just sold half of my top at a lost, so you can be happy now and tell the kids at school you made some dude on Veeky Forums loss some money. Fucking funny

retarded for no HODL

Nar fuck it, dont care. Said i never go in on shit lite anyways. I rather not watch more of my money sink away over the next few days. Ill hold half and see where the shitty coin goes

how did you manage to survive this long? you are surprisingly stupid

Your loss buddy.

whow! it took you less than an hour to chicken out from your own buy... either grow some balls or start doing your homework before a buy

Dont worry faggots, its not like i listen to you that much. Not like i got 1000 coins nigga. Its only a small loss. I just dont trust niggas on here thats all

You are such a fucking faggot.

I'm no nigger boi I'm mexican.

Price hasn't moved from Binance. Wtf are people talking about?

>not gold standard/silver standard

its been 4 hours. im waiting

Confirmed op is a faggot like always

well, the dollar if they couldnt just print money willy nilly

Trips of truth!
Will buy more instead of BTC this christmas.