Who was the more A E S T H E T I C Skywalker?

Who was the more A E S T H E T I C Skywalker?

kylo isn't a skywalker....

Skywalker blood dumbass

the best one

nerd

No he meant the new movies aren't really Starwars. More like Weimarwars

No one cares about your shitty opinions

(((Kylo Ren)))

Jesus fucking Christ look at the beak on that guy, how much did the jews pay to get him as the main antagonist of Star Wars.

Perfect casting choice if you ask me, but I'm probably smarter than you so I'm not gonna make it into an issue.

How about facts and a fact is that your mum enjoys felching my asshole after your dad is done with it

>mum
I didn't think your opinion could be anymore invalid before but then I find out you're not even American...

You're posting on Veeky Forums, if anything we're equally retarded and suffering from a range of un-diagnosed psychological and personality disorders, to the point where browsing a Chechnyan resistance platform is the only means of escape from the shitty reality that is life.

But yes, he is a perfect cast, he just has a very fucking large nose.

Anakin

This one

>perfect casting choice
he looks like an angry highschoooler in the drama club.

idk why i have a crush on Kylo :'((

Anakin was definitely my childhood crush though

i'm sure this was intentional

No Lucas = no canon.
Kylo is not canon to Star Wars universe.

>intentional to have a character that is supposed to be intimidating look like someone you bullied in highschool
he never should have taken the mask off.

>that is supposed to be intimidating
He isn't. He's supposed to be a Vader fanboy. That's the entire crux of his character

That's the point.

Not him, but that's gay as fuck and makes the entire universe of Star Wars a fucking circlejerk. We see enough LARPing irl, why do I have to sit through a movie where there's literally one as a main character?

Literally one of three actually good actors to even approach Star Wars.
Only episode 1-3 have any artistic merit whatsoever.

at least post the OG Anakin/Vader

Luke dies
Leia lives
Kylo kills Snoke

>Leia survives
user....

A lot of blacks have white blood doesn't make them white dumbass. He is Ben Solo not Ben Skywalker.

holy fuck you're stupid

Guess Leia wasn't a Skywalker since her last name was Organa. Don't know why people made a big deal about them kissing then.
Retard.

who's the guy in the middle? i don't recall seeing him in the movies

the guy your mom masturbates to in your bed