Upload pic of myself on kikebook at the height of my bulk

>upload pic of myself on kikebook at the height of my bulk
>get a bunch of likes from mostly men
>upload a pic of myself shredded
>get likes from lots of girls
>upload a video of myself benching 330lbs for 10 reps
>likes from mostly dudes
>upload of a pic of my face a faggy model look highlighting my gray eyes and Veeky Forums hair style
>likes from mostly girls

And these cunts dare claim they're the less superficial sex? When did you realize lifting for women was a meme and that only men can appreciate your dedication?

>men have a reference point and can relate to struggle in life whereas women are handed everything and cannot relate
color me surprised

yeah this board is about fitness so maybe blog about your life story on Reddit or something

Sorry, I was fooled by the 26 height and >tfwnogf threads.

Other theory: The same sex as you likes your pics when you show something, which doesn’t increase your appeal for the opposite sex because they want you to keep on doing that. It’s the same as attractive women complementing hambeasts pics and telling them to love their bodies because they’re already beautiful. Just reducing your number of competitors.

On the other hand the opposite sex likes your pics when you’re actually appealing to them. You probably don’t go around telling fat chicks how you like their make-up technique.

Women always claim moral superiority. Men usually suck up to women so they never get challenged.

It's women are wonderful effect.

Post bench vid

I'm not fat though. I have round delts, thight pecs, biceps veins etc. If you get fat on a bulk you're doing it wrong.

No way. I know people from my gym, who post here.

Yeah, but you’re unappealing to women at that point and everybody knows it.
>yeah user looking thick and solid
>keep your bulk up, looking great
>THIS is what a REAL man looks like

>I used to lift
>I used to X
Is this the most beta, depressing 4 words in English?

That's not how it works, men don't bullshit each other like that. Underhanded tactics like that are for women and beta males.

It’s not purposfully underhanded or manipulative. It’s subconscious. You just feel safe complementing someone who’s below you anyways.

I'm not bellow them though. You must be new as fuck if you don't understand the kind of muscle mass you need to have to bench 330 for 10.

Actually being below someone and other people feeling like you’re below them are 2 different things. People who don’t lift have no concept of muscle below fat. To them, you just look fat.

I'm not 30% bf. I'm 15 or so.

Like this guy but with a bit more mass on my legs and back.

Why not post your own body?

>mostly
then just stick to the girls that like the less superficial photos

Like I said, some people I know post on Veeky Forums. Suffice to say that I post in CBTs and my natty status gets questioned very often.

I'm just commenting on the hypocrisy of women. They claim we're more superficial, but they're just as bad. At least we're honest about it.

(you) post on CBT but won't post now?

I don't wanna be labeled as a misogynist.

What are you on about, even the meme powerlarder Isley looks objectively better than the average skinnyfat/obese/skinny non lifter.

Cmon bigboy show us them muscles

I'm 10 bf or so.
I'm kike this guy but ripped as fuck and with far more mass on my traps, chest, back, arms and legs.

>Men like big intimidating shit and can relate to bench since even biggest of normies has done bench
>Women like effeminate men with Veeky Forums hairstyles and abs and have no understanding of how impressive 330 x 10 is.
What's the problem here?

Make the bait less obviousl pls.

>Women like effeminate men with Veeky Forums hairstyles and abs and have no understanding of how impressive 330 x 10 is.

That's the problem.

>get shredded
>lots of girls like your pic
>"lifting for girls is a meme"

This really. Guy's acting like bulk body is the end goal.

Being shredded sucks though. You're at your smallest and least athletic. Anyway, I was more annoyed that they act like they don't care about that stuff when they so obviously do.

Fpbp

Eventually he'll realize his folly and swallow the tv dinner pill.

That's not the point
They do care about body, just not the body you want to have

imagine if he would just go on a serious cut

Shut the fuck up nigger. Is not like this boards has somebody actual quality.