I feel great... i feel eternal... i can literally feel like im becoming who i wanted to be all those years

i feel great... i feel eternal... i can literally feel like im becoming who i wanted to be all those years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uH-jXt9BZGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like your schizophrenia is developing nicely, fag.

i would give up my first born to demolish that girl on the left

proud of you user

>sacrificing your own flesh and blood, the eternal congestion of potential, for a few minutes of wet hole time with some random 6/10 whore

you make me sick

>not wanting the camera girl

>not wanting the right one

>Putting in your mouth someting tha has been use thousands of times by sweaty random guys

Women are degenerates

Shy probably put thousands of other things from sweaty guys in her mouth too if you know what I'm saying

What are you talking about please elaborate?

benis

my left or your left?

you can just make another kid

Jesus....I wash my hands like a brain surgeon pre-op after my workout.

this tbqh. once a barbell grazed the inside of my lip while i was doing the press and felt sick.

I know they're trying to be sexy but all I see is a skank in, none gym, outdoor, worn out trainers damaging the equipment.

My fellow germaphobes. Gym equipment is disgusting. It's not only sweaty dude hands, but the unwashed hands of messy shitters, hand sneezers and herpes scratchers. I wash my hands after handling money for the same reason.

>not vigorously tonguing the knurl before and after each workout

fuckin faggots

I’ll admit.....that I sometimes fap into my hand before the gym or pick at a cold sore during

I want to beat the fuck out of them and anally rape them using only their blood as lubricant.

Thankfully my gym has antiseptic wipes

What machine is that?

>messy shitters
Veeky Forums has a massive complex about shitting ettiquette and i seriously do not understand it at all. maybe because im not an athlete, is this a bigger problem on sports teams or are athletes just more sensitive to smell? Serious question for anyone willing to answer me

good post desu

>Not demolishing your first born

I see so many dudes in my gym go piss and then walk by the sinks like nothing, not only is that gross as fuck, but wouldn’t you be worried about touching your dick after touching all that equipment? People are fucking nasty

Dishwasher

Sounds like it was written by a cringy 14 year old. Not funny in the slightest.

>Not right

Get you're priorities straight faggot

Because shit is disgusting and most people don't understand that adequately. It's not like getting a drop of piss on your finger, or scratch-picking your nose

KEK

GIRLS THAT YOUNG SHOULD NOT BE DOING SHIT LIKE THAT

Sloots are gonna sloot, its just one of the many things they are built for

They are fucking 13, how am i the only one noticing this?

Someone is asking for an elbow drop.

god that girl on the left looks just like my ex. please never post tihs again OP, please. i beg you.

I've lost 36kg and I feel better than I have in a decade. I still have more to lose, but Veeky Forums really has made a difference.

I consider this to be art

whats your workout routine like if you dont mind me asking

Not-as-good-as SS, I mix some machines with compound lifts

On non lifting days I do HIIT in the elliptical

Every day I do Nordic walking for about 7 miles, sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less.

nice keep up the good work

your other left

Herpes, and pretty much all STDs, can't survive on non-human tissue so touching gym equipment after touching a cold sore won't ever spread it

Well, unless the person happens to have an open wound and touch any of the fluid

Until you realize theres real people with that fetish on Veeky Forums and that's his actual fantasy.

yeah, it a Little bit difficult to believe that you are the only faggot here.

Are you high user?
pic related

You should be ashamed. Go sit in a corner and think about what you just said.

>not licking other dudes sweat off the bars for excess gains
it's like you're trying to be gay

>Tfw mouth accidently touches bar when ohp

you have finally found yourself somewhere beyond the pain, user... there's no going back
you will make it...

I feel it too OP. Like I've been a shark this whole time but I just entered the water for the first time.

>9799▶
>i feel great... i feel eternal... i can literally feel like i

Sounds like you are on drugs.

I want to force my cock into her throat and cum until my seeds spill out of her nose and she passes out from asphyxia.
I'll then lay her on her back on the floor before I take pictures of this ravaged beauty.

underrated

are you all fucking underage or pedos or some shit? these girls are like 13 what the actual fuck.

youtu.be/uH-jXt9BZGM
Please comment if I should make more. Really trying to expand and gather my fan base

No they aren't.

Besides, they're both very pubescent fertile and sexually aware women.
Not children.
You sexist misogynist creep.

those girls are high school freshmen tops

Is that a bouldering wall in the background?
Seems it could be a rope hanging down on the left side where it goes higher.

You poor depraved soul.

based on what...?

lmao

the fact they look like little kids and lack signs of physical maturity

>used thousand of times by sweaty random guys
just like your asshole then?

The fuck?
Pedophile.

>I'm not a pedo YOU are!
is this supposed to provoke me somehow? you clearly have a warped sexuality if you find these kids attractive unless you're also in high school. I suggest getting some counseling and sorting yourself out.

>tfw live in SEA where all the legal girls look like pic related

damn

>SEA
All the chicks here look like shit, user

except seamonkeys are not called monkeys for no reason

>not rubbing your balls on the bench to esablish dominance

Honestly fucking soyboys these days

._.

i want to kill myself

Don't care. As long as they have the body of a teenager with nice asses I'm diamond.

>body of a teenager with nice asses
That's what I'm saying, mate.

me on the left

>giving your firstborn for some wetback pay for the wall
kek u actual cuck even if u shitpost

jejest of jejs

what's the matter, user?
do you miss me?

>fucking any girl over the age of 16
have fun with your whorish overused cum dumps

K bro

>feeling good about yourself is schizophrenia

most jewish post of the year, I don't even know where to begin with this t b h

>Get some free pussy and some other sucker to raise your kid, freeing up a spot for one more
pretty sweet deal

>when the adderall hits you

second from left