Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYRRSdjdcbo
youtube.com/watch?v=VoDrpBb-tLU
youtube.com/watch?v=O-43kKlk5OU
youtube.com/watch?v=YuMTj0wT6Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not reach for my back pocket

>squat with perfect form
>get shot because even though he said to squat he meant lunge but just didn't know what squat meant
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

fpbp

I'm not even in favour of the wnd amandment, although I've served myself and have no problems with guns, most ppl are to incompetent to be trusted with them.

That's why police in 'Murrica are so cautious, and when you're told like 20 times how to behave and what's on the line and you still can't comply.... well, it's sad he's dead but NOT being able to perform in a life and death situation is natural selection at its finest.

DON'T reach for the gun in my back pocket and shout "FRY PIGGIE"
So I wouldn't get shot like that guy who brought a weapon stash to a hotel room

Do a 360 and walk away

This is why manlets shouldn't be put in positions of power. They know they are a joke to actual men so they abuse people to try to feel like they don't look like a 12 year old wearing dad's clothes.

>pull up your pants which are clearly visible by cops surrounding you at multiple angles and clearly not holstering a weapon of any kind seeing as they're literally falling down
>get shot
>people will defend your killer
BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

He literally shouted "You won't get me alive!" and reached for an AK-47 and leftist keep defending him because muh evil cops

Flex a 'cep

>police officers called to a situation where they are to assume is life and death, serious enough to bring automatic rifles
>suspect is not following instructions
>quickly reaches for back pocket
>rightly dies for it
yes it is a great shame. at the end of the day, just because he was crying and scared does not make him exempt from shoot to kill when there is a threat of being killed yourself, or having one of your team members killed. it is entirely possible he DID have a gun in his back pocket, he didn't say "im going to pull my pants up" or tell the officers.

what would you rather have at your side? or defending your family? the officer who neutralises threats immediately or one who lets risks fly? in that moment, when he reached for his back pocket, there was no way of 100% knowing with absolute CERTAINTY he wasn't going to whip out a pistol and kill you, or one of your team.

if he did exactly what the officers said, and nothing else, he would be alive. end of

>*do squats*
>I meant do deadlifts
gets shot

LAND OF THE FREE

are we watching the same video because that didn't happen

It appears in this situation, the cop would be murdering my family

I remember him undoing his jacket to reveal explosives strapped to his chest, pulling out a detonator and shouting "Allah ackbar death to infidels!"

where the fuck is this video from. Several boards are making this thread and no one has fucking linked it.

People who unironically defend this incel beta virgin faggot sexpat manlet should be forced to play a game of simon says with the merimutt police force.

Can someone explain to me why they didn’t just cuff him while he was lying down with face against the ground and hands on his head interlocked?

I don't see you squating

Why are there so many fags defending this cop
I try to be reasonable in these situations, like going to bat for the cop in the case of Alton Sterling, etc.
But this cop is clearly in the wrong. He escalated the situation in his head to justify pulling the trigger.

I've seen a lot of police brutality vids in my edgy days but this surpasses everything.
I hope they hang him by the balls, what a sad excuse of a human being. Holy shit.

>PUT ONE HAND BEHIND YOUR BACK
>PUT ONE LEG UP
>JUMP TO THE WEIGHTS
>JUMP. TO. THE. WEIGHTS, ONE MISTAKE AND YOU'RE DONE
>PICK UP THE WEIGHTS
>JUMP TO THE SQUAT RACK
>PUT THEM ON
>SQUAT
>DON'T PUT DOWN YOUR LEG
>DON'T-
>*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
>suspect is not following instructions
>quickly reaches for back pocket
Did you watch the same video as I did? The suspect clearly demonstrated willingness to comply with orders, and it was not his fault that they were confusing, even less so because the policeman worked him into a state of panic. The suspect did not reach for his back pocket. His hand neared his body, but that's it. His clothes would have made him carrying a gun visible. Beside, none of this should have happened. The suspect surrendered and lied on the floor. The correct police procedure is to cuff him and search him. What you are doing is being an edgy faggot for no reason and blatantly lying and misinterpreting the truth. Kill yourself.
>but they thought there might be an ambush around the corner
Then why the fuck did they nonchalantly walk around the corner after they killed him?

What the policemen did is botch the simplest arrest in the world and kill an unarmed suspect for no reason. Kill yourself.

They were worried someone with a rifle was in one of the rooms at the back of the hallway (original 911 call stated that) so didn't want to leave cover

This thread is golden

Nope, he was found not guily of any crime actually, he also moved to some shithole in southeast asia with his asian wife.

>can't even secure the area
Buncha pussies

Hero officer: Don't try to shoot me
Terrorist: *Tries to shoot him*
Hero officer: *reluctantly shoots first*
Terrorist: Argh! my killing spree has ended!
Terrorist: I only needed one more dead cop to resurrect Hitler *dies*

How could you not see this?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYRRSdjdcbo
I saw an uncensored version that's a bit longer and shows them fumbling around with the lock on the door, but this is the gist of it.

Dude there's no way he also has an asian wife

Lovely.

Then why did they just walk there after killing him, with no precautions that would indicate this mental process?

How does a piece of trash like him keep living?
Like knowing you ended another man's life because you were shaking in your boots too hard to think straight, then got away with it because of a biased justice system.
Doesn't it weigh heavy?

why did the officers go there in the first place?

>The suspect did not reach for his back pocket. His hand neared his body
watch the video again dumbfuck. he may not have reached for his back pocket, but it LOOKED like he did and that is justification enough to gun him down. cuckolds like you will get your brothers in arms killed because you pussyfoot around and wait to see what happens. only takes half a second to grab a gun and shoot someone
>Beside, none of this should have happened
that's true. but in that second he still reached for his back pocket and was correctly shut down because of it
>The suspect surrendered and lied on the floor
..............and then reached for his back pocket
>The correct police procedure is to cuff him and search him
he got himself killed before it even came to that

>What you are doing is being an edgy faggot for no reason
>Kill yourself.
t. 15 years old

There was a report of a rifle getting spotted through the window. That's why they're carrying ARs and body armour. It turned out to be a pest control rifle.

>defending the clearest abuse of power ever recorded

>shoot to kill when there is a threat of being killed yourself

Hey faggot bootlicker, the whole point of the police is that they're supposed to be putting their life on the line for the benefit of the doubt for civilians. Lighting people up for suspicious movements is only acceptable in a foreign combat zone where anyone could be an enemy combatant. POLICE ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE KILLING PEOPLE FOR SCRATCHING THEIR ASS. Theyre supposed to be more restrained. They're not there to protect themselves or their brudders in blue, they're there to protect the public

He does, I'm not shitting you.
He's probabl slightly psycopathic or something, that's what probably allowed him to shoot to kill an innocent unarmed man begging for his life in the first place.
I hope he gets beheaded by a hitman.

WTF the guy wasn't even black. No reason to shot him

wait what? did the guy think he was going to pull the rifle out of his fucking basketball shorts?

Nigger as much as you watch the video the man still isn't posing a threat. It didn't look like he was reaching for a gun. It didn't look like he was carrying a gun in the first place, which a trained police officer should see, taking into account the man's clothes. Furthermore, a trained police officer isn't supposed to make the suspect panic and fear for his life. That's literally the basics. Panicking people aren't fully in control of their actions and may do stupid things.
>uckolds like you will get your brothers in arms killed because you pussyfoot around and wait to see what happens. only takes half a second to grab a gun and shoot someone
>t. 15 year old
Figures. Why do I even bother?

>being this pathetic and spineless that you let yourself and your team get killed

Why the fuck was this cop so pissed off from the get go? I've never seen a cop order someone around with such needless extra bullshit.

Why the fuck would he tell him if you fuck up you're literally dead? the kid clearly was scared shitless, causing him to fuck up.

He DID reach for his back which he was told was seen as aggression, but he probably wouldn't of if the cop hadn't scared the absolute shit out of him

The policeman botched the procedure so much that it's pointless singling out any one breach of it.

I know you're trolling but in case some other bootlicker is inclined to agree with you, the situation is 100% in your control when you have literally a handful of semi-automatic rifles trained on a suspect on his knees in a compromising position, who at most would have a handgun on him. Why did none of the other cops shoot? Maybe because they're not retarded?

WOOOSH

>get a call of a person aiming a rifle out of a window of a hotel
>suspects are not compliant for +6 minutes of police outside of their room
>suspect finally comes out and has difficulty following instructions
>police ask him if he is drunk or impaired at all
>no
>fails to follow simple instructions provided by cop
>reaches for his back

Wow gee wiz, y did he shoot him :'((((((

you fags are literally no worse than the people who cry when evil popo shoots innocent black teen that was just robbing the local liquor shop, ignoring police commands with his hands in his pockets.

youtube.com/watch?v=VoDrpBb-tLU

youtube.com/watch?v=O-43kKlk5OU

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMTj0wT6Cs

what a fucking cuck lmao

I forgo to add: in that situation you can afford to wait to see an actual weapon or at the very least something in his hand

>What your doing is being an edgy faggot
>kill yourself
lol
i mean I agree with you but cmon

>lying
>while the video is like 10 posts above you
FOR VVHAT PVRPOSE

The possibility of getting shot at point blank is the inherent risk of being a cop, it's why they're supposed to be regarded as heros. You can't change your SOPs to be more aggressive and combative in random scenarios dealing with civilians, this, the only thing you can do is be more cautious.

>DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE
>NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>ALL THE WAY UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM
>NOW CRAWL TOWARDS US
>WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT YOU
>CRAWL TOWARDS US
>NOW TURN 360 DEGREES AND WALK AWAY
>WE SAID DON'T MOVE MOTHER FUCKER!!!

*bang bang bang bang bang bang bang*

My fellow Americans will defend this

Maybe you could justify it if all he did was present himself, not comply and reach behind his back. That would be unfortunate but justified.

That's not what happened though. The whole thing went on for several minutes - the cop yelling at him to get down, get up, cross his legs, crawl on the floor. All he had to do was approach and apprehend him the first time he led down on the floor with his arms over his head - instead he dragged a dangerous situation out as long as possible without any attempt to de-escalate or conclude.

>>ALL THE WAY UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM
>>NOW CRAWL TOWARDS US
What do?

>PUT UP YOUR HANDS
>GET ON THE FLOOR
>EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
>DON'T-
>*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG *BANG*

>get call of someone having rifle
>go to investigate
>man comes outside his room
>instead of cuffing him after he's on the floor scream at him to crawl over hear
>he reaches for his pocket
>even though he has basketball shorts and there clearly is no rifle there and he is sobbing and I have several armed guys ready to shoot him down if he actually makes a move and there's no way he would try to shoot us if he was definitely going to die i'm a pussy so I shoot him not once at the ground, or in his hand or some shit, but multiple times across his whole body

>edgy faggots online defend this
>court defends this
>no repercussions at all

Man. At least read an article.

>You can't change your SOPs to be more aggressive and combative in random scenarios dealing with civilians
>the scenario in OP's link
>random

Funny, you say this. The cops did that exact fucking thing when they converged near the suspect's room with rifles at the low fucking ready.

So you're saying if you get a call of an unidentified male in a green hoodie walking out of a convienience store that was just robbed and someone said he might have had a gun on him and you turn the corner and see the man in a green hoodie, you wouldn't walk up to him with your gun drawn?

Unfortunately, there's cops that are untrained for fights and fortunately enough, those that aren't are a great illustration of what kind of retarded monday morning dunning-kruger quarterbacking bullshit half the internet spews about policing and defensive shooting in general.

See: first video in post you replied to

standurd proceedurr murican made yeehaw

You're just an edgy kid on the internet you fucking retard.
The guy did literally NOTHING wrong, he was slightly tipsy and could barely move properly in the first place, he was sobbing and begging for his life.
He had obviously no gun on him.
AT the very fucking least the virgin beta cop who shot the guy should have aimed for his arm or leg and not shoot to kill like the fucking psycopath he is.
Stop defending mongrel beta manlets you edgy faggot.
>b-but you are just the same as those damn EESSJAAYDAABIUUUS

What are you talking about? The man was concealed carrying a commando conversion AK-74 in the back pocket of his shorts. If the heroic police officer didn't keep his composure and simply shoot him, the man would have picked up a hand granade with one hand and the AK with the other, killing the whole team in a barrage of fire while hiding behind a 25 mm steel plate he concealed under his t-shirt. The policeman was a hero.

>He had obviously no gun on him.

But got called on for aiming what presumed to be a rifle out of his window.

>he cud haev shot him in duh leg!

oh, he's retarded. I'm done conversing with you, idiot. Go back to talking about your max squat, that's probably the only thing you actually know a thing or two. Guns and cops, not so much.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

>>rightly dies for it
He was given confusing instructions and not given the opportunity to even ask any questions about it. The cop giving the orders was incompetent and caused an innocent person to die for no reason. There was no risk, they could see his pants while he was crawling towards them. If they were actually paying attention they would have noticed he was confused and given him more clear instructions, or seen that his pants were falling down and obviously werent holding any weapons. People don't receive training on how to interpret police commands, and a competent officer would understand this instead of trying to be an edge lord tough guy and threaten to kill someone who hasn't done anything wrong. Pulling up your pants when they're falling down is an automatic response for most people so he probably didn't even realise he was doing it, especially under stress.
>what would you rather have at your side? or defending your family? the officer who neutralises threats immediately or one who lets risks fly?
I'd rather have a competent police officer who knows how to handle a situation in a way in which innocent people don't have to fear for their lives. All it would have taken was to let the guy talk and ask questions to clarify what he was supposed to do, but instead he was told that if he talked he would die. He was set up for failure and the guy who shot was a trigger happy idiot who didn't belong on the police force in the first place

>t.readdit

Since when has Veeky Forums turned bootlicker?

>pants start falling down
>pull them up by instinct
are you guys this retarded?

if they told you to keep your hands behind your back
and then something was thrown at your face, you'd move your hands and try and protect your face by instinct

>I'm done conversing with you, idiot.
>BANG BANG BANG BANG

by acknowledging the reddit meme did you not just admit to using reddit?

BTFO

This cop is a fucking idiot, holy fucking shit I'm mad.

>but it LOOKED like he did and that is justification enough to gun him down.

>be innocent
>subjectively looks like you might possibly be doing something bad even though you aren't
>get shot
O'ER THE LAA-AND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEE

Is it morning there in america, usually merimutts start defending this shit like crazy because they have a fetish for guns anc cops ass fucking them.
Look at Probably trolling but these people might just be this retarded.

made me kek irl

>manlet
>skinnyfat
>ugly
>tattoos scream insecurity
>abuses position of power
damn what a surprise

Not if someone is pointing fucking assault rifles at me.

Don't forget about his EPIC weapon of le choice

OH SEE CAN YOU SEE

>criminal cries
>soyboys feel bad because muh disney movies

NEXT PERSON WITH DUBS GETS

>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

>pull up your pants
>get shot
A M E R I C A

Why the fuck do you even have a jury system? A bunch of idiots without any legal training that decides incredibly important cases like this.

They have no fucking clue about what it means to be impartial and the legal procedures, having an absolute ignorant deciding is an incredibly idiotic system.
>muh peers

Now put up a bunch of random people doing surgery without medical training, does that makes sense? Fucking burgers

It is an unfortunate situation, but the cop did his job, period. You don't endanger your life and the life of your colleagues by hesitating when someone who you suspect of having a gun quickly reaches for his back pocket. What I don't understand, though, is why he had to go through all those instructions.

>you need to pull up your pants to get shot
>not getting shot completely randomly
Lolling at your life.

>pretend you're going to pull a gun from your backpocket to kill someone
>get shot
fixed

>scared shitless
>gets shot
THE LAND OF THE FREE

pretty sure most countries in the world have a jury system

Dismissed in court for being prejudicial

Anyone with a clue here could tell if his procedure was normal?
>get down, hands up, get down, crawl
>shoot the begging guy in shorts

doesn't matter, I'm black so I would've got shot immediately anywau

Ikr, definitely an abuse of power, he was only trying to pull up his shorts and got shot, there needs to be some changes.

As someone already pointed out, he dragged it for too long because the lead is a fucking idiot, they could've easily subdued and aprehended the suspect at any point starting from when he had his face on the floor. Supposedly the cops were afraid there were more people in the room and that's why they weren't making their move, but if that was the case why the fuck did they just casually walk to the door as soon as they had gunned the guy down?
The fault was on the beta male shitting his pants, and I'm not talking about the one getting shot.

All he had to do was crawl to me like a doggy, turns out he can't even do that.

Reminder that
-The manlet cop had "You're fucked" written on his gun
-Court was not allowed to see the video
How you can defend any of this I dont know

>Court was not allowed to see the video
You're joking?

That's retarded and fucked up on so many levels

"Hey guys heer we have the objective facts, the whole scene from beginning to end, but you can't look at them."

What the actual fuck. I thought they had seen it and decided to go for not guilty (which I think is the right decision, but nonetheless that's not cool).

>America

But he wasn't pretending. The cops are "afraid" and that in itself is somehow a justification for killing innocent people, regardless off whether the cops themselves create threatening situations.
They had him lying on his face for 3 minutes. He's wearing basketball shorts. You can see he can't conceal a weapon in his back pocket. You just told him he'll die if he reaches behind again. You can see he's frightened and has had problems following your directions before. But reaching behind=grabbing a gun in their minds so they forget all this other context and blast the fucking guy. Because they're so fucking stupid that scares them.

friendly reminder that judges, prosecutors, defense and police are all on the same team and payroll