Thoughts?

thoughts?

can be a snack, a dinner or a breakfast. virtually no calories all proteane

one side effect is it's terrible for your intestines i think

>no calories
>all protein
I'm sorry what.
I think you mean low calories. You also need fats and/or carbs for a meal to be satiating, so it is more of a snack than a meal

i said Proteane

I used to enjoy jack links but it contains soy. Now i eat the south african jerkys. No soy in them

is that the same as biltong?

fuck ton of sodium in jlinks and more carbs than most other jerky brands, still good tho

Absolute pleb-tier taste in jerky. Find some real biltong, or better yet, make your own

I love me some jerky but certainly not the cheapest snack.

Has almost your entire sugar allowance for one day in a packet. Nothxjeff

Biltongs one type but there is others. Theres a dried sausage one called droewors thats good

>fucking expensive
>tastes meh
You're better off buying steak and actually enjoying the meat

yeah u woulda wnan enjoy meat. fuckin faggto

Tuna has more protien for a fraction of the cost

it is good but at the same time very expensive. personally I don't like the taste. I rather cut thin slices of chicken breast, marinade them and put them in the oven. Once they are brown and crispy you can just eat those as a snack. Tastes better imho

closest thread I could find to nutrition related, would anybody with relevant knowledge explain why I would eat pistachios, considering the high fat content

How much sodium though

typical Veeky Forums brainlets who only care about how much calories / protein it has while not caring about the huge list of artificial unhealthy ingredients that are poison to your body

because the name is funny why else

Jerky is pretty much the least economical protein source this side of gold-plated crab legs

Source?
I go through about a pound a week.

...Uh no, it doesn't there's basically no carbs idiot. Stop posting about shit you have no idea about.