Does anyone aside from fat people and Northern/Eastern Europeans like winter?

Does anyone aside from fat people and Northern/Eastern Europeans like winter?

> fewer hours of sunlight
> hard to meet outside so bars/restaurants are extra crowded
> difficult driving conditions
> snow/ice that takes weeks to fully melt
> have to dress in layers

That last one especially was why I liked winter as a fattie. It's equalizing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyc81tIooZg
youtube.com/watch?v=UsKjG7u__n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think fat people like winter. Last year I was about 285 lbs and my entire body kept cramping up because of how cold it was. Only other fatties know that pain.

>have to dress in layers
like onions

As former fatty i fucking loved the winter. Not only did it cover my body in layers but i actually could hide my progress and then emerge a skinny bitch in the summer. Recently i've been a fat bitch both summer and winter but now during the winter i've turned my life around and i can't fucking wait to just wear a t shirt outside. Theres absolutely zero way to show any style or any physique during the winter. it's hell. But i will respect it because as a fat fuck i used to LIVE for covering myself up

Winter needs snow to be truly comfy. But Christmas is the greatest holiday.
>birthday of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
>comfy time with the family inside
>sweater weather

>tfw finally making some noticeable gains and have to cover it up with winter clothes
Oh well, guess I'll bulk til spring

Motherfucker do you think anyone in scandinavia likes winter? Are you retarded?

Jesus christ, this board just gets dumber by the second

>birthday of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

He was born in April.

He also doesn't exist.

It's the celebration. Also fuck off.

I like winter

Enjoy your cancer, sun cuck

I fucking love winter. Mainly because I like hunting in the cold and I love snow.

Fat and/or retarded.

/Thread

no u

>difficult driving conditions

FUCKING PUUUUSSSSAAAAAAY

>found the shtiskin
I'm fit and I love winter it's comfy
Liking winter is a white thing, you wouldn't understand.

fuck off non-hyperborian scum

LOVE winter. Layer up, not afraid to go outsude since you cant really see my moobs, work out in hoodies. Ill be a new man in the summer, youll see!

I like the start of winter, like November to right about now, but then I get sick of it. Chicago in January and February makes me question why I live here.

I like both summer and winter. I hate spring and autumn. Consistent weather so you can dress appropriately is great, changing weather and temps are annoying.

pretty depressing when its dark 90 % of the day desu

>Cold hurts all exposed skin
>Slid off the road due to black ice a couple weeks ago
>Depressing monochrome color outside
>It gets dark at 4pm and it's not even winter solstice yet
>Bulky, uncomfortable, annoying layers to worry about as opposed to shorts and t-shirt
How could anybody like winter? This shit is so depressing. I find I get rebound mania when it's finally Spring - Like giggling happy when it finally reaches 55F out and I can wear shorts and T-shirt and roll down my car windows and the leaf buds extend.

>difficult driving

learn2drive fag

> snow ice takes weeks to melt

so?

tl;dr - you are a bitch.

Pretty much this my dude:

hahaha, where I live it never gets light. It gets grey about 10 am, and gets dark about 14:30 at this time.

Along the coast so it is -10C outside and moist/windy. 64 deg north.

Late fall is where it's at, basically warmer version of winter without snow

This guy has the right idead.

you god damn idiot, Jesus has been proven to exist. Any serious historian, atheist or not, will agree with me. You may not believe he is the son of God, but you can't deny his existance.

What makes you think Eastern Europeans like the winter?

I enjoy winter for the same reason I enjoy working out. I don't, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Also growing up in the north makes you nostalgic about winter in your childhood, so there is that.

I’m ottermode and I like winter because I can’t stand the heat of summer. I prefer spring and fall though because the weather conditions are better.

>wake up and it's single digit degrees science outside with a heavy frost
>get dressed in warm clothes layered up with some water proof boots
>lunch time comes round and the sun's out and it hits 20 degrees
>literally boiling and over dressed for the weather
>I should have feeezed my arse off and been dressed in summer clothes
Autumn is shit.

Winter truly is the patrician season.

Winter is the best
You get a winter gf to keep warm with during cold nights
Snow falls, get your dog and go to the forest and hike/walk, all is white and beautiful
White people understand it best

That’s now why people give a shit about Christmas. Christmas has always been a celebration of making it to the winter solstice, the “middle of the woods” of winter, and knowing you have enough food and warmth to make it to spring. That’s why Christmas decorations are all plants, usually things that are dead or fruitless in winter, offering fruit, nuts, gold, silver and gifts. It’s proof that we have overcome nature.

Christianity just hijacked it for their own purposes. No one actually likes the christian parts of Christmas, they’re the most boring.

how can there be a heavy frost if its single digit science = celcius degrees....

>not a hyperborean ~15% bf Ubermensch training cold resistance and vedic/aryan breathing techniques
stay pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=jyc81tIooZg
youtube.com/watch?v=UsKjG7u__n8

Winter's the best, fuck off Jamal

t. Nigger

You get a frost when it hits zero or below which is a single digit. You can wake up and get dressed at one or two degrees which are still single digits and it still reaches 20 during the day.

single digit usually means 0-9deg.

you meant negative single digits.

and you must live far inland for such temperature changes to occur.

Live on the coast and zero is cold enough for frost it's literally freezing if it's zero dregrees. Negitiave single digit numbers not being single digit is weird too my friend.

no, I didn't say it wasn't. I said usually when you say single digits, you mean 0-9DegC.

Where do you live? I wonder where along the coast the temperature varies from negative degrees to 20+ in a matter of hours.

I like winter. I don't own a car so I walk everywhere and I feel like a toughman when I walk through snow and ice to get where I need to be. Plus the walk to work is up a long hill so I blast the Skyrim theme song in my ears and pretend I'm the Dovakhiin climbing the 9000 steps to High Hrothgar

I love winter. It's -1c with about 1 foot of snow outside and I've never been happier. Summer makes me want to commit suicide every time.

>non-ironically plays skyrim
>thinks it's cool, never walked the snowy mountains of solstheim in morrowind expo.

>must be an infant.

>snowy mountains of solstheim in morrowind
And what fucking mountains were those?

>wearing layers
I shovel snow during a blizzard in gym shorts you fucking pussies.

t. michigander

>he is probably installing a 15 year old game now just to seem cooler

NZ here is the the middle of autumn for an example.

>not putting you winter jacket on to look extra thicc

wow, that's nuts. I live in northern norway, and this never happens here. it usually just stays cold, maybe goes from -5 to 5 in the fall, never more than 10deg in a regular day. Obviously more if a storm is coming.

I don't like winter. Where I live a typical summers day will have a high of 23c-27c but winter is like 12c-16c. Its just depressing, you can still do most things except going to the beach but it rains alot, and its not THAT cold so its not real comfy.

I think I like winter events like hunting more than the actual season

Cold is Good
Cold makes you Strong
- Minnesotan here

I'm of Mediterranean origin and I love winter. I moved to wyoming to get even more winter

I live in Florida so yes I do like winter. No snow or ice, just nice, chill weather between 40 degrees and like 75 degrees depending on the day.

wOAHHHHH RICK. S-S-ETTLE DOWN THERE.

No. I sometimes enjoy the cold breeze, but that's more of an autumn thing. I want my Spring back.

>implying that's a bad choice even if he did

Winter is alright, but spring is where its at.
>no matter where you are in thw world, spring is always beautiful
Remember that bros

>spring in the Philippines
>mosquitos biting your ankles all day and it's ball sweltering at 6am
Yea, "beautiful". Winter in beautiful. Even when the snow gets all shitty from dirt.

Eh, in NZ its pretty shitty. Its always like 18 degrees celcius which is kinda chilly, it is the second rainiest season after winter, and lots of people get really bad hay fever.

Our weather tends to fluctuate a lot. Over night it got down to 10 and today will have a high of 30+. 20 degree swings aren't too uncommon here.

Huh you must be in the South Island. Auckland is pretty consistent temperature wise.

Who tf doesnt like winter. If you dress accordingly it's very comfy and beautiful.

In some places you can not be comfortable unless you dress in an isolated vacuum suit. So take that back please.

I grew up in a couple places in the lower/central north island and it was like that though more mild and maybe a 10-15 degree swing. I now live in the south and it's the 20 degree swings. All it did was add to my hate of autumn and spring. Winter and summer are fine.

Winter is awesome man.
>increased appetite
>can walk around without sweating like an idiot
>all the winter foods
>hot drinks are way better just because its cold outside
>that feeling when you get home and its warm and comfy
>all the holiday festivities where you get together with friends and family

I still love summer too though. It's best if you could have both because you can appreciate them and it does not get boring.

t. Balkans

t.kareem abdul jabar looklike

90% of Christmas is pagan or has pagan roots.

Eg er meir skandinavisk enn du nokon gong kan draume om. Slekta har vore på vestlandet i tusenvis av år, og eg likar ein god vinter.

Du hoyres ut som ein ekte idiot frå ein storby.

>eastern europeans like winter
>if they wanna live

we sure like to squat around in mud

Even as a hungry skeleton, I've always loved December. The rest of winter is pretty okay, but December is fucking great.
>Long nights
>Lights everywhere
>Snow is still fun
>My birthday
>NYE, aka Better Christmas, my favorite holiday
>Warm cookies to nourish your soul
It's fucking great

>fun driving conditions
>free warmup from shoveling snow before lifting
>snow sports
>wood stoves
>house smells like pine

Winter is the superior season

skiing
skating
everything is comfy

> snow/ice that takes weeks to fully melt
What about four month in a row

Tell me, Veeky Forums at what degree outside do you start wearing a hat?

>no style
I beg to differ, but im a dapper cunt.
You cant rock long sleeves in the summer, and tight shirts show off plenty of gains anyways.
I just wear an open jacket and a tight shirt to show winter gains. Im not a nigger though so i can wear less

>>birthday of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
>He was born in April.
True. Its yule time niggers. Its meant to keep us from killing ourselves from lack of vitamin d, and because the 21st is the solstice.

Winter is objectively the superior season
>comfy season
>no fucking bugs
>lazy sundays where I can wear my robe all day and not break a sweat
>computer doesnt break a sweat

Is it below freezing? Is it windy? Hat

Hyperborean

t. lanklet

fuck off non-doggerland 100% clean DNA scum.

>anyone in scandinavia likes winter?

No, scandinavians like winter. We know you don't like it mehmet.

I actually prefer the shortened days, Don't like having to use jackets, though, and some nights are really fucking cold.

Hold kjæft jævla homs. Eg e mer skandinavisk enn DU noen gang kan dromme om, ta deg en tur nordover så kan eg vise deg ka vinter e :)

>Having to use jackets
>high test
>white

Pick only two.

probably -5

Are you retarded, I live in the city it snows the most on the entire planet. Always loved it. As long as you buy a good coat, good boots a winter hat and good gloves, you wont ever freeze. The people who hate winter are the dumbfucks who wear shoes all year round and have no hat because they dont want to mess up their hair. 0 clip yoir hair faggot and wear the hat.

Shitskin detected

Maybe because I à experienced really cold winters but I prefer winter to summer by a mile. It only gets like 32f here but in the summer it's regularly 100f.

I'm Australian, I like winter. I think I'm biased though 'cause summers are a cunt.

Huh? Most historians have determined Jesus' existence to be true.
Whether or not he's the son of God and our savior is up for debate, but man put away that fedora before you lose all grounding in reality.

>first winter ever that I have a girlfriend
Feels good man

Reminder that if doesn't have snow and sub zero temperature it ain't winter.

I love the cold, I was born in the Midwest but live in coastal Texas so I roast.much of the time. I'm loving the weather right now though, it actually snowed a couple days ago. I went outside with a pint of stout and a pipe of burley in my robe and enjoyed the falling snow.

My gf is from the Mexican border and stayed inside wrapped in like 5 blankets.

> fewer hours of sunlight
hard to meet outside so bars/restaurants are extra crowded
difficult driving conditions
snow/ice that takes weeks to fully melt

If you can't cook an egg on the sidewalk then it ain't summer