>need to eat ~2,500 a day in order to grow
>skelleton
>cannot stand eating

How the fuck do people do this?
>need to cook 2 different meals a day
>stop and eat them in 6 different points of each day
>all day
>everyday

Seriously, how do people do this shit? I hate eating and I will never make it if I don't but I just can't do it. There's just days where I don't have an appetite and I just skipped having poke and brown rice for breakfast. I hate eating, it's terrible.

presumably by not being a little bitch

You have two choices:
1. FUCKING EAT and learn to love it, like a normal human male would
2. Continue to be a SOYBOY the rest of your life, and have people assume you were raised by women, no man around to teach you what is and is not appropriate for your gender.

Choose wisely.

>Take appetite medicine
>FEAST 3 times a day
> make dinner super close to bedtime so you cant burn off all them calories
>make food you love

This is bait but that doesn't mean it's not correct.

Make some calorie-dense cocktails with milk peanut butter/gainer, Greek youghurt and oats or some shit. For me it's much easier to drink it up as well.

wow suck it up you bitch
I have to eat at least 4k a day to grow
thats what having an active job and training hard requires

Never skip breakfast, it will fuck up your apetite

>need to eat ~2500 a day
If you're a skelly you need to be aiming for at least 3000
t. skelly

>2500 calories for bulk
Lmao thats like only GOMAD without any food
Seriously just eat normal, maybe add a protein shake and drink a litre of whole milk and you should be fine
If you cant bring yourself to do that idk man probably kys because u are one stupid ass mofo

>2500 a day to grow

Hahahahahah fucking manlet try wolfing down 4-4.5k a day to bulk

>2500
Aim for 3000, if you fall a bit short some days its fine, but 2500 is nowhere near enough.

Theres a few ways to make it easier. Eat 1000 within 2 hours of waking up. Use shakes for a boost throughout the day. If you're out shopping or something, just go to McDonalds and buy those seriously cheap burgers. Just do shit like that.

I still hate eating, but its worked out alright for me. You're not supposed to like it, stupid. Its a quest. A quest to not be a skeleton. Eat the damn food.

As long as you hit the macros/micros you need, you can just fill the rest of your calories with a mass gainer. Chugging down a shake may be easier than eating for you.

Is there anything weirder than reading about people who have trouble eating too much calories?

>need 3,200 calories to grow
>can barely manage 2,000

SUFFERING

>eating 4000 a day
>working 10 hours manual labor
>endurance training 5 days a week
>losing weight

Do I need to up it to 5000 a day?
I'm 6'1 ~175lbs low bf

I have a terrible appetite and manage 5k calories a day

Git gud

you'll get used to it eventually

POPAD

pack of poptarts a day

Is this what I will become of me when I /fast/ my way down to skelly mode? I want to put on some muscle once I'm there

i hate eating too a lot, i just remind myself im working out my jaw and my muscles will be tighter and thicker tomorrow if i do this. remember you’ll look like sex eventually if you eat properly, all that matters is being physically superior to other humans and exuding masculinity in front of women. your temporary inconvenience is irrelevant, EAT YOUR FUCKING FOOD FAGGOT

What appetite med?

Not all of us eat chips and candy bars all day user

>you'll look like sex eventually if you eat properly

Holy fuck, are you me? Eating food literally exhausts me. How do people even get fat?

8 months of lifting since pic on the left, and first 2-3 months I had no idea what the fuck I was doing and lifted shitty

Not sure what to think of my progress, I feel like I could have achieved more