So what’s worse? Manlet shame or chestlet shame?

So what’s worse? Manlet shame or chestlet shame?

You can fix your breasts, though.

you can train your ass though, cant grow tits

Women are mishapen blobs

That’s got to be one of the harder working corsets I’ve ever seen

AA masterrace. Plenty of guys like small tiddies. Manlets on the other hand? I think they have a harder time.

It's almost as if some men are pedophiles or repressing their homosexuality.

>what are implants

I like small tiddies but wide hips and thicc batty so Im not a pedo

only thing worse than a fat girl is a shapeless fat girl. just a block of fat that looks like a beer keg.

My point exactly. It makes my frame look smaller but I still have a big ol bubble butt so I look like a grown woman I dunno I definitely have no shortage of m
ires bein a titlet.

Women naturally avoid Manlets but men will go after any women, flat or not especially since ass is what's hot right now. You can get easy surgery for boobs. Manley surgery exists but will fuck you up for the rest of your life. Manlet is 100% worse.

Preferring small tits means you're fucking gay or want to fuck children. Not having big ol milkers falls under the term that is neoteny, which means to retain juvenile characteristics into adulthood. That means you like children you fucking pedo.

Preferring big tits means you're a man child that never got enough maternal love.

I feel like this is protection t b h. why would someone who isnt a pedo know special pedo terms like like that. anyway, I know for a fact I like adult women with small boobs and not people with underdeveloped bodies overall

Jew shame

>projecting this hard
Honestly you can be curvy and have thick tasty thighs and be tall with a big ass and still have small tits. Just because you have a titlet chest doesnt mean your hips arent going to scream "impregnate me". Do you even anatomy? You sound like a wannabe (((psych)))student go read some more Frued.

The most ideal female body type is remy-mode. Small tits, wide hips, qt face. Big tits are not necessary at all. Picrelated

>tfw there are juveniles with bigger tits than me

Damn boob vampires, stealing the size from all their friends

I basically agree with with you, but who doesn't want to fuck a tit-cow from time to time?

You’re entitled to your opinion but you’re wrong.

everyone, men and women alike, respect big tits much more on otherwise equally attractive girls

Nah, my mommy loves me to this very day.

Because I have a degree is zoology.

See above. It's biology you cuck.

If you would prefer the women pictured here to have small tits. You're a pedo.

As long as she has hips and ass to match her tits. I mean really, small tits and wide hips is god-tier, but the opposite is just appalling. Big tits narrow hips? Would be absolutely disgusting. So I have just convinced myself even further that tits are almost totally irrelevant

Its just nature, same for tall men. We respect sexually dimorphic people much more, its natural to do so.

The first distinction among men, and the first consideration that gave one precedence over another, was doubtless the advantage of beauty.
t. Montaigne

CHECKDD

The great thing about big tits is, they look good no matter the shape. You won't notice if one tit is bigger than the other.
Smaller tits look like shit if they are deformed.

i really really really like this image

kek, not sure if you mean the left one of the middle.

breastenvy

chestlet shame is funny and deserved, manlet shame is sad and basically specieist make of that what you will

Left is so proud of her big tits
Right is so jealous

yeah its a hard blow to a woman's self-esteem.

>he doesn't prefer small tits
lol

the second girl is ugly, has bad muscular morphology, bad posture, bad hair and skin, looks like she has mental issues and is a different race from her counterpart who herself looks like she’s had surgeries and fake tans. i also do not care about the emotional suffering of women even a tiny bit

B+ cup is fine