Could you take this guy in a fight Veeky Forums?

Could you take this guy in a fight Veeky Forums?

In a fight? Probably.
Twister? definitely not.

Knowing what we know now I would have shot him before he had a chance
in “self-defense”, of course.
Can’t take any chances

>Twister? definitely not.

he looks like a manlet

i would crack his manlet jaw

>"right hand yellow"
>"ok"
>"now crawl towards me"
>"but my hand is supposed to stay on yel-"
>"DO YOU WANNA DIE?!"
>"no please ok I'm taking my off yellow to come towards yo-"
>BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM
>"should've done what I said"

Why are people judging the guy? He did the right thing. What fucking retard tries to pull his pants while police is aiming assault rifles on his ass after he was shooting a gun from a hotel window drunk? He was warned, the instructions were clear.

he wasn't the one shouting retarded instruction

>tries to pull his pants
>drunk
Maybe if we gather enough brain power we'll figure this one out.

What sort of retard guns down someone who is crawling towards him after sobbing while curled up on the ground?

There is no brain power at play here. These things are played by the book to prevent loss of lives.
You get orders from them. If you comply, you get to live. If you do anything that is interpreted as dangerous behavior you get the bullet.

A man I would want to have by my side If I was in that line of work. What if the guy had a gun, but still only meant to pull his pants? What if he actually had the gun and was trying to grab it, would you think shooting him would be reasonable? What if he had a gun, grabbed it and shot your partner? Is there where you draw the line? After a police officer is killed?

And this is the logic jurors used to declare him not guilty. Great job

The absolute state of america lmao.
People that unironically defend this fucking psycopath should be blocked off from voting and voicing their shit opinion.

>He did a completely normal and okay thing to do despite a cop telling him not to
>He deserved to be executed on the spot with no trial

I think a 2nd world country is more your speed, pal.

Yeah, that procedure was beautifully played by the book. Couldn't have prevented anything there.
The death threats to a drunken civilian and Simon Says are on chapter one.

>These things are played by the book to prevent loss of lives.

Did you missed the part where this retarded cop didn't followed proper procedure and got fired due to this and poor performance before the trial was performed?

A fired cop in a country where they have unions and this shit usually ends up with just and administrative leave with pay, and you still believe this was by the book? Stop deluding yourself

Actually yuropoor who wouldnt know about this "news" if it wasnt spammed on Veeky Forums for no apparent reason.

Actually it was. They couldnt have prevented a drunk asshole from reaching with his dominant hand to the exact position a concealed gun would be.

The guy died because he couldnt perform since he was drunk. The girl performed just fine and no harm was done to her. Its easy. The guy died because he was drunk. Being drunk is not a jail free card. On the other hand, they have to be even more cautious since drunks are more likely to make a stupid decisions. Like pulling their pants. Or pulling a gun. You cant know which is it beforehand.

That's not Sgt. Langley tho

I'm 5'4 and I admit I would have shot the bloke the instant he walked into the hallway. We just can't be trusted with any form of authority

Yes I did. Why dont you point his errors in following the procedure?

I didnt read anywhere that he got fired because of this though. Feel free to sauce me.

He's unironically probably better looking than 90% of the posters in this thread.

Ok so can any of you /k/ uber cool combat vet operators defending this guy tell me why they didnt just cuff him when he was on his knees and had his hands in the air? Why did he have to crawl? i'm genuinely confused as to why he had to crawl to them, what difference would it make if he was already on his knees with his hands in the air

The absolute state of The US.
Here's what you would do if you want to detain someone quickly and easily.
>Alright hands on your head
>Now walk slowly to me keeping your hands on your head
>Turn around
>Put your hands behind your back
>"Alright cuff him"
Here's what you do when you want to make someone will slip so you can shoot them
>Hands in the air
>Get in the ground
>I SAID ON THE GROUND I WILL SHOOT YOU
>Now cross your legs right over left
>I SAID RIGHT OVER LEFT THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING OR I WILL SHOOT
>Alright now hands behind your back
>Now stand up
>DO IT FASTER NOW I WILL SHOOT IF YOU DONT GET UP NOW
>HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK NOW
>Alright now turn around
>Hands in the air
>Alright now hands behind your back
>Now get in the ground
>HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK I WILL SHOOT THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING
>"Officer im finding these instructions difficult to follow"
>SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS ISNT A CONVERSATION I SAY YOU OBEY
>Now crawl towards me
>BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM
>I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS

Not certain but someone might still have been in the room

Pretty sure that guy was carrying a large round bomb and he was about to light the fuse

I dont know why the commands are as they are. There might be good reason, or maybe not. Doesnt change the fact that the cop didnt make it up as he went. They were taught it that way. Blame the system, not the guy.

Also its fair to point out that the guy who shot him wasnt the one giving the commands.

I don't know if their tactics were good, but they wanted to stay out of the potential field of fire of someone with a rifle who might still be in the hotel room.
The shooting was justified, given that the guy did what looked exactly like a draw stroke after previously messing around behind his back, and posture of his hand and the dark background of the carpet made it look like he could have been holding a gun. It sucks for everybody involved but the cop made the right call in a shitty situation.

>What sort of retard shoots an emotionally unstable person who has been reported to have a gun an appears to be reaching for a gun?

No way this was 2nd degree murder though. Maybe voluntary manslaughter but not 2nd degree murder. It was a good verdict

just curious, what do you mean by a 2nd world country? Also nice dub-dubs

I do blame the system. They should train law inforcement better and properly screen and discard potential powertripping retards. But thanks for the telling me about the gunner and the guy barking orders being different people, I didn't know that.

The guy abviously reached for two AKs strapped to his back before Lt. Danlet put him down

No. They go into a situation 3:1 with weapons and the states authority to use them. I'd go with this man compliantly and argue my case in court like a civilized being you fucking mongrols.

You Americans are genuinely braindead. An innocent person dies for no reason other than that a power tripping cop doesn't know when to stop playing ,,simons says" and you accept it like it's a normal accident... What is wrong with you for real

>They should train law inforcement better and properly screen and discard potential powertripping retards
Cant argue that. The guy was obviously very into it and escalated. But the orders he gave were probably legit and easy to follow (woman did it with no problem). Then again the orders are irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is that the guy reached to pull his pants in an escalated situation. If he had a gun it would look virtually the same. Its really easy. If you do that, you need to be killed. Otherwise you are putting every officer on the scene in risk. And again, he was warned multiple times to not reach behind his back again.

>manlet
>sleeve tattoos
>can't even grow a beard

The absolute state of Americans

It's what he gets for being a drunk degenerate though.

The cop who shot wasn't the guy who was giving orders. All I'm saying is the guy on the trigger made the right call given the circumstances, and jury agreed. Police here in the USA aren't obliged to wait until they're shot dead to take defensive action.

What do you get for being a neet?

says the european who is letting his country get over ran and invaded by 3rd world rapefugees. Still love how Sweden went from safest place ever to rape capital of the world. Yeah, our cops may be a bit over the top, but it's better than them being cucks and getting spit on and assaulted walking down the streets of Munich or London.

We all have our problems man, don't throw stones in a glass house you European piece of shit.

THE GUY IS BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU GUYS ARE

autismbucks

Being a neet is a punishment in itself
Also you burn in hell for all eternity

During the trial he said it was him.

The policeman was the one to escalate the situation. He also needlessly stretched it out without ever making an attempt at deescalating it. Look at any police procedure, that's the bigest no-no. The point is to deescalate the tension. Panicking people are not entirely in control of their actions and may do stupid things. The orders were not easy to follow, particularly not in the state of panic the policeman inflicted on the civillian. as another user said, it would have been enough to say
>hands behind your head
>walk slowly toward me
But no, it had to be fucking simon says.
It couldn't have been a gun. Did you notice what the guy was wearing? You tell me how to conceal a gun in the back pocket of your shorts. Policemen are trained to determine whether there is a possibility that the person is concealed carrying.

The policemen botched the world's easiest arrest and caused the death of an innocent man. To defend them is beyond despicable.

>If you do that, you need to be killed
No you fucking bootlicker, this was in a peaceful area, he was in his hotel room and drinking, he was obviously inebriated. Someone called the cops because they saw his pellet gun, he was an out of town exterminator. Instead of responding to the call like a reasonable person would, the power tripping manlet decided to bring his personal AR15 with the words, "Born to kill" laser etched onto it, and treat it like a SWAT operation. Also, explain how the orders were "probably legit" again? What was the last SWAT raid video you saw where the officers all stood in a line pointing guns at an inebriated target demanding he hold his hands over his head and crawl to them on his knee? What the fuck? What the fuck is wrong with you that you think thats a 'legit and easy to follow' order? Normally I'm on the cops side here, but watching that video made me sick, that little fuck should get his face jammed in a rotting like of shit till he smothers, and anyone who thinks he was in the right deserves the same.

>It's what he gets for being a drunk degenerate though

He was in his hotel room, imagine if a cop kicked your front door down after a night of drinking on the weekend, then started yelling at you to waddle like a duck. He also had a wife and two kids.

>I'm proud of how hard I work to make some other guy rich
ok

He looks more handsome than you do

I don't drink though wtf

I FOUND THE NEET I REPEAT I FOUND THE NEET
HANDS UP ALL THE WAY
I SAID HANDS UP

Also I completely forgot to state that the civilian displayed complete willingness to cooperate. He was not hostile in any meaning of the word. He was not a threat, and if the policemen treated him as a civilian, not constantly emphasizing how they'll kill him if he messes up one order, he would still be alive.

I'm not even from Western Europe but nice deflection faggot. But still it is unimaginable to me how little you value human lives you psychopath.

>as another user said, it would have been enough to say
I dont know the proper procedure but but I am willing to bet that you dont just say anything you want in these life and death situation. And I havent read anywhere that he breached the protocol with his orders. Then again, its not the orders that got him killed.

He was shot because he made a dangerous movement. The same movement one makes when they reach for gun. You can be trained to shit and back, but you still dont take a chance. He did it once and that put everybody in there in risk. He was warned that if he attempted to do it again he would be shot. He did and he got shot. Easy.

you would think you wageslaves would be better at following order tho

They could literally see him for minutes lying on the ground from every single direction. He was practially begging for his life, nearly crying, getting shouted at that he is going to get shot. Like, do policemen not think like actual human beings? Is that what they teach them at the academy? Because it certainly seems they were just looking for an excuse to shoot.

>I dont know the proper procedure but but I am willing to bet that you dont just say anything you want in these life and death situation. And I havent read anywhere that he breached the protocol with his orders. Then again, its not the orders that got him killed.
Nigger he got fired for incompetence and not following the protocol. What the fuck are you on?
>He was shot because he made a dangerous movement. The same movement one makes when they reach for gun. You can be trained to shit and back, but you still dont take a chance. He did it once and that put everybody in there in risk. He was warned that if he attempted to do it again he would be shot. He did and he got shot. Easy.
And you repeat a completely false assertation. The civilian in this case should not have been treated as a threat, due to him having a) surrendered, b) showed a complete willingness to comply, and attempted to do so and c) been dressed in clothes that would make him being armed obvious. They had six fucking rifles trained on him at all times, and he was crawling and sobbing. Go tell me how much of a threat he was.

>He also had a wife and two kids.
If he was a good father he might have considered this and complied with the cops orders. Irresponsible.

There were like 5 policemen who came in full force. Their intel was that there are somebody pointing a rifle out of a window. You cant go there with a smile on your face to ask whats going on.

>Also, explain how the orders were "probably legit" again?
I heard those before. Crossing your legs and intertwining your fingers is legit procedure for sure. It makes it very hard to make any movement. Since these two didnt have the rifle, it was clear the rifle was in the room. That means you cant just go near and cuff them. The procedure is for them to come to you. Crawling is the safest type of movement towards the police.

> Normally I'm on the cops side here, but watching that video made me sick, that little fuck should get his face jammed in a rotting like of shit till he smothers, and anyone who thinks he was in the right deserves the same.

Which one? The guy who reacted to the dangerous movement by the drunk guy or the guy who gave orders (which I assume were legit)?

>Since these two didnt have the rifle, it was clear the rifle was in the room. That means you cant just go near and cuff them
They nonchalantly walked there as soon as they killed him and then fumbled around the lock for like half a minute.

What if the police, knowing he is drunk and has trouble doing complicated movements, simply ordered him to walk with his back turned to them, heads behind his head and nothing had to happen.

Instead, the cop was shouting conflicting nonsense at him for minutes, making the situation way worse than it really was. The responsible cops are human trash really, and people who justify their actions are no better.

>They could literally see him for minutes lying on the ground from every single direction
By that you mean one direction?

>He was practially begging for his life, nearly crying, getting shouted at that he is going to get shot.
Pulling your pants is equally as retarded as pulling a gun. The guys couldnt know which of these two extremely retarded decisions is the drunk fuck making. If they didnt shoot him and it was a gun, then what? You get casualties on the police side. Cant risk that.

>Because it certainly seems they were just looking for an excuse to shoot.
All it seems to me is that if you are at gunpoint you do not want to make "drawing a gun" motion. Remember that nigger who tried to pull that shit with a fingergun? As I remember he got a bullet too.

No he didn't-- Sgt. Langley just retired and fucked off to the Philippines. He wasn't fired.

Source?

I don't value the lives of pieces of shits. You're from Eastern Europe then, what do you think of turks and gypsies? Yeah.. Go fuck yourself.

Sure, it was a terrible thing that happened here. However more often than not it'd be necessary in that situation. You're dealing with someone being difficult in a high pressure situation and they go for a back draw.. Get out of here dude more often than not one of those cops is getting shot in that situation. It is what it is man. I'm not going to get all riled up and protest about it. Same as those assholes where you're from road raging and pulling teenage kids and women from their cars and beating them for cutting them off, or paying your corrupted officials bribes to get out of a court issue for traffic, whatever it may be. It's just another life. Am I supposed to be up in arms and in hysteria every time someone in the world is wronged?!

What about Africa still having slave trade and hundreds of human rights violations every day? You care about those lives? What about the lives of your next door neighbors in shit eastern block country getting trafficked to Russia and nice european countries as sex servants?

You can't fix all of the wrong in the world and trying to right every wrong will go on forever. FOREVER. This guy getting killed is the same to me as a bug hitting my windshield. Same shit in a chaotic world.

>Go tell me how much of a threat he was.
He made the "reaching for the gu" motion. Its that easy. If there is one thing you dont fucking do when you are confronted by assault rifles its that.

And again, provide source he got fired for not following the protocol. Last time I heard he was fired for unrelated shit like decorating his rifle with "You are fucked" inscription.

can you give an example of the conflicting instructions they gave him? I don't really see how any of the instructions were conflicting or contradictory

I was talking about the one who fired
>In early March 2016, Brailsford was charged with second-degree murder in relation to the incident.[3] Later that month, the Mesa police department, citing several policy violations that included the words "YOU'RE FUCKED" engraved into his rifle dust cover[4] and unsatisfactory performance, fired Brailsford.[5][6][7] Brailsford pleaded not guilty.[8]

>like decorating his rifle with "You are fucked" inscription.
guy should've just joined the Army Rangers or Marines.

>and unsatisfactory performance

You are mental if that is your train of thought, this site has damaged you.

He's way better looking than the butthurt libtards posting here lmao

Of course they did. Woman was cuffed and guy was killed. That means the hall is secured and they have to secure the room. Cant do that any other way. They eventually had to take the risk, but you dont take it before you secure the hall.

The lock part was funny. Entering keycard locks is not something they train I pressume. These locks are son of bitches too from my experience.

If they just gave him a role in a TV show he wouldnt have killed anyone.

>what if
>what if
>what if

shut the fuck up. Something happened that made a lot of polarizing noise and now everyone and their mothers twat has a fucking opinion on it. Shut the fuck up and go lift faggot.

Hm, that doesn't really make sense though, because you were responding to a comment about the verbal directions that were given.

>Later that month, the Mesa police department, citing several policy violations that included the words "YOU'RE FUCKED" engraved into his rifle dust cover[4] and unsatisfactory performance
Thats in general. IIRC he was pretty shit cop in general. Cant fire him over that shot if the court ruled that it was justified. Or maybe they did and he can sue them now. But I am willing to bet that the incident isnt mentioned in the reason of why he was fired.

So, tell me, what would have been the problem with having two guys train rifles on the suspects and having one go around? A room is neutralized when there are no threats in it. Two civilians with hands behind their heads and lying on the floor aren't threats.
Look, it's tedious. There really is no reason to excuse the policemen's actions. I usually take the side of policemen, when the suspects show an unwillingness to comply. But defending this case, for fuck's sake...

> citing several policy violations that included the words "YOU'RE FUCKED" engraved into his rifle dust cover
lmao, how the fuck was this retard on duty

>You get casualties on the police side. Cant risk that.
There were six of them. In full gear. Against one drunk guy who was shaking from fear. They could have done a million different safe things to cuff him but no, they simply failed and shot a person who could have lived, had there been a different cop.

> you do not want to make "drawing a gun" motion
If that looked like drawing a gun, I wonder what the fuck were they trained for. Unless one is completely sociopathic and detached from reality, is was absolutely obvious he was trying to crawl any way he could in his state.

Good thing the cops ran to the doors like nothing's happening, even tried to open to wrong room...

With the train of thought that for every bit of good in the world there is an equal bit of bad in it? This world is balanced man and shit is what it is. You can't go around worrying about every (perceived) wrong that takes place, as you can't go around celebrating every (perceived) right. For every bad thing that occurs, a good one occurs as well. If nothing bad ever happened, comparatively nothing good would ever happen either. From this will come better instructions and procedures to ensure it doesnt happen anymore. Sort of like when a paratrooper dies in a jump, new procedures are set forward to ensure it doesn't happen again. We learn and grow from experiences.

>If they just gave him a role in a TV show he wouldnt have killed anyone.
... ok? Some people are into war man.. There are warriors in this world from different tribes that want to kill you. If you don't have those same caliber warriors in your tribe, your shit will get pushed in. We need killers in our society, just in the right place.

The shooting cop was the one making several final threats. I conflated them for that reason, which was my mistake. However, both breached protocol as the policemen is not supposed to escalate a situation. Which is something that repeatedly threatening civilians to kill them tends to do.

As I said, he didnt get shot for not complying. He got shot for making the "drawing a gun" motion.

> what would have been the problem with having two guys train rifle
Its safer to have them get over you, cuff them and then go secure the room. Why would you want to risk lives? Do the safer option, you are not in a hurry.

t.autistic weeb on the web.

At the end of the video

>Put your hands up, if you put them down, I kill you, do you understand?

few seconds later

>crawl to us with your legs crossed

I don't know about you, but crawling without hands, especially drunk...

Stop arguing, he has more sex appeal than you do

To be honest, the guy should've been bum rushed if his hands were in the air. I haven't watched the video yet, but if his hands were in the air and the room was being cleared he should've been tackled.

>living in a country where you have to be afraid of everyone having a gun
>wonder why police officers are jumpy as fuck

>tfw you fuck up a quick time event in real life

spot the amerifats who instant jump to defend a cop, its pathetic.

Brainwashed worse than any terrorist they truly believe anyone in uniform can do no wrong.

That's fine I'm just glad you admitted your mistake :)

Explain to me how a relatively fat drunk guy can get the gun from his back, point to the cops and shoot before any of the (4?) other cops respond?

I already covered both those points. Its so easy.
Cop are to go the safest route
Bad guys are to follow instructions
Threats are to be immediately eliminated

Simple:
1. Do what they say
2. If you are an absolute retard who cant do what they say then dont for any reason present yourself as a threat. That includes reaching for any places you could conceal a weapon.
I cant think of any other action you could do to get yourself killed.

I would say natural selection in progress, but he already made offsprings.

>autistic nitpicking

Watch it. It is the biggest show of incompetence I have ever seen filmed. It's mind-boggling.

If I stuck my arm out straight and palmed his forehead he would be rendered completely helpless

nice american world view my friend, shame there are fewer shotting in my entire country in a year than in a single US city in a day. I care about many things you've said, are you fucking blind or do you not see the topic of this thread?

Not saying I like gypsies, but at least they don't shoot anyone, neither do the cops.

I'm feeling kinda sad for the guy after watching the video, having done nothing wrong except one panic movement that didn't even have to happen in the first place if the police had acted as they should have according to the situation.

Watch the video, he couldnt. He got shot way before he could even point the gun if he had one. Good job officer, keeping everybody out of danger.

So they're supposed to let the bad guy get a few shots off before they respond?