If you could only choose one bicep exercise, and one tricep exercise, what would they be?

If you could only choose one bicep exercise, and one tricep exercise, what would they be?

I would choose concentration curls and DB skull crushers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrutSwqK5fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weighted chin ups and overhead press

21s and kickbacks

Cable curls and tricep rope pulldowns obviously,anything else is shit in comparison

weighted chinups and tricep dips

doesn't matter what you choose, your body will get used to that exercise after a while and your gains will go down so might as well choose anything and you're just as fucked

The weighted Pull-Up and the Bench Press are the two most minimalist, basic movements to work every muscle in your torso to some degree.

Thank God we don't have to limit ourselves to that, though.

You’d be better off doing a long head dominant tricep exercise, as it’s the largest part of your tricep and all heads are activated to some degree when doing them

Gotta confuse that muscle brah

If you could only work 2 muscles for the rest of your life (no compound excercises) what would you choose

curls

If I had to choose, I'd go with triceps and glutes.

/thread

Curls, lying tricep extension

BB preacher curl, BB overhead extension easily

overhead 1-db extension for triceps
incline db curls for biceps

skullcrushers inflame my tendinitis ,barbell curls hurt my wrists and if too heavy they make the delts work.

As isolation movements

Lying dumbbell extensions westside style

Basic bar curls

Would like to incorporate hammers too

Care to name some?

youtube.com/watch?v=FrutSwqK5fQ

This is the best tricep assistance exercise.

EZ bar curls and tricep dips

nigga wut?

Maybe close gripped ohp but def not weighted chin ups. If that was the best way to build arms, you would see more bodybuilders doing it.

Barbell and seated dumbbell curls are the best.

Some fitizen posted a high res pics of bodybuilders. I saved a couple good Arnie ones. This is the last one I have.

Dumbbell rows and overhead extensions

lol at this broscience

Hammer curls and closegrip bench

Anything that involves overhead tricep extension or abducting the shoulder (like in a Rippetoe style skull crusher).
I saved a few.

Straight BB curls and EZ bar french press

Weighted pullups and OHP.

Ma nigga

This. Every other response is dyel

Dumbell Tricept Extensions and Bicep Curls 3x8-12 have been most effective for me

If I could have only those two exercises, I'd go weighted pullups instead of chinups for the back activation.

Actually now that I think of it, even if I could supplement with non-bicep non-tricep exercises, I'd still choose those.