Big guy fashion

Reminder that gains don't matter if you dress like an idiot. What do you typically wear Veeky Forums?

Whatever my mom buys it.

To make it even worse, I regularly get compliments on my outfit.

Thanks mom

Kek look at the fans...the US is looking like Mexico these days

>gains don't matter if you dress like an idiot
t. dyel

muscular guys can wear what they want and act how they like, women will forgive them and still get wet at the thought of them

He does look a little bit silly though you have to admit.

>be me
>dress like a 10 year old
>use thread website
>personalised recommendations
>suited t age, skin tone and income
>www.Thread.com is OP

>while DYEL, try to compensate with expensive pullovers, shirts, jeans and dress jackets. Spent thousands of dollars each year. Get mostly ignored by girls.

>gain 20kg of muscle, grow out of my expensive clothes, decide to buy few pair of jeans, cheap monochrome t-shirts and baseball shirts from HM, Zara etc. Get more women in a week now than i did in a year a few years ago.

just wish i stopped with the faggotry and spend the money trying to better myself. Or at least buy nice shoes or something that actually lasts.

No one can pull of checkered shorts breh. Absolutely no one

>Be skinnyfit, like first two in image
Almost exclusively dress like this. Form fitting t-shirts, sometimes, slim-tailored suits otherwise.

my typical fit

dressing well as a fit manlet has probably been the hardest thing i've dealt with fashion wise I realized. All manlet clothes are made for twinks, so I have to ride the line between wearing some shit that makes me look like a box or shit that looks like it's spray painted on. Finding the right type of jeans has been annoying as fuck.

are you a alien

spooky skeleton, what's your bmi, 5?

>Jeans
>Fashion

Ok m9, do you wear baseball hats as well or something?

>the Vegas shooter looks like THAT?

who /fear and loath/ fashion here?

made me check

THANK YOU SKELETON

hoodie shorts and flipflops/running shoes pretty much always

It basically is, I'm in University in Southern California and here's le 53% face isn't even correct it's more of le 25% face, it is little Mexico at this point at least SoCal is. Can't wait to go back to my home country when I'm done and see 90% white faces

>t. xiao lee bao

don't you have to install zippers on some leather pants or something

Athletic wear 24/7

Argentina?

This isn't the U.S. I'm guessing cause of that sign that's in Spanish but I get what you're saying
>has a white country to go back to
>I have nowhere to run
What country dude?

these are the people giving you fitness advice...

That is Mexico you dumb redneck. And no clothes will make you look good when youre that big, youll always look like a retarded ox. Thats a sacrifice you make when you get YUGE.