25 year old kissless virgin

>25 year old kissless virgin
>Completely ignored the girl I'm in love with at work again today
>See her lose interest in me and start chatting up some dyel manlet
>Tfw I only developed my body and am both socially and emotionally retarded now

>ignoring girls you are attracted to
how to fix this? Asking for a friend

I am also interested in the answer (for a friend)

10k iu vitamin d3 daily

Just walk up, talk to them and don't be a complete retard. Joke around, talk shit, keep confident eye contact without staring. Nature will take care of the rest

up the tren

You need to avoid love for as long as you're a kiss less virgin as you have no reference when it comes to women and will end up getting cucked

Start going to parties as soon as possible, fuck dumb bitches, grow a circle of friends that aren't autists.. Before long you'll have a decent idea of how to handle people, including love interests

you say that like it's easy...
>tfw reaching 2pl8 OHP after half a decade was easier for me than talking and keeping eye contact with girls

I d call that the fear of success.
This is the same when you get promoted or win a lot of money being the center of attention.
Happened to me like 10 times already. Had the chance to do many ONS and didn't do it because of bullshit reasons my mind told me.

Hmm is this true?

Eat more onions

Abso-fucking-lutely.

explain the "reference" and the "decent idea", I'm honestly interested

If I have received oral sex and kissed before does that mean I am ready for love?

Reference means you likely don't understand people (women) on an intuitive level, small things like tone of voice, how they say all kinds of shit but will act another way.

The woman I'm currently dating flat out told me and everybody around us she would never date a guy in my position (same class). A beta would have given up all hope from that, but I focused on how she was acting around me instead and followed those cues, and openly confronted her with various demands

this is important because women will try to test your confidence in some way or another, and it's important for you not to waver

this doesn't mean being an uncaring shitbag but it means standing up for yourself and not needing anyone's approval

If you can't do that you'll lose respect even with a good first impression, and you'll likely end up being used or just underappreciated. Moreso, you won't have the confidence to demand what you need out of a relationship and be able to walk out when it's hurting (stronger people than you have failed at this)

Having a circle of friends active in social and love life keys you in on how people behave in many different walks of life, and if you're going to be able to relax and be confident around women you need to be very socially active

That's not love user.
Also,
>stop thinking about yourself
>talk to her without your emotional baggage of "love"
>do this to a girl outside your workplace
>HR is gonna eat your ass alive if you do

distinguish confident eye contact vs staring

Be me.

>28
>two houses
>6 figure salary
>functionally fit, work and life got in the way and I got a little chubby, but still run and lift daily as I am paid to do that.
>take 4 months off each year to travel the world
>Go out with women who seem on paper alright. Teachers, veterinarians, private business owners.
>all aged 23 to 35
>bang a couple of them but have to call it off as I'm at a stage in life where I'm looking for the next step.
>all are drama queens, more loose than even myself a self proclaimed man whore.
>talk about children and wanting to settle down.
>love rolling around bed in my uniform shirt (why girls think this is attractive I don't know) and talking about how cute our kids will be.
>end up going out with their friends and fucking some other dude or getting a DUI or doing something else fucking dumb.

OP, I don't know how to help you because I've given up.

You just don't know what women want. I don't think they know. It's a fucking puzzle even Stephen hawking gave up on and why he focused on solving the universe instead.

cope all there is to attracting grills is being good looking. later in life status and money matter as much as looks but 18-25 looks are everything desu

The man speaks the truth.
I made a mistake recently of trying to be serious with a girl that obviously only wanted me to fuck her.
Ended up looking like an idiot almost 2 months before realizing it was just a dumb bitch

Ayyy. I did the same for the last couple months before it came out that I was just the rebound for the dude she just got back together with last week. Sorry man.

>tfw chad tier confidence around married woman
>tfw spaghetti factory around single girls my age

This just happened to me. I was trying to be way too serious with a chick that just wanted dick or attention, I can’t even tell anymore, but I got dropped pretty quick and now she tries to make me jealous with the menagerie of guys she flaunts in front of me. Sometimes the best ways to learn is to just throw yourself into the frying pan, don’t sweat it my guy, just be aware you’re inexperienced

This guy fucking understand
'Oh I'm not looking fot a relationship right now' She totally was.

He’s not wrong tho, but you’re not either, Good looks give you a giant Safety net for error with chicks. I’m handsome and the moment I like a girl all my charm goes down the fucking drain because i was a wow nerd before I got Veeky Forums, and even taking that into consideration I can attract chicks off first impression but I can’t stop myself from being clingy as fuck. Dudes that aren’t that good looking, but better at the game may not get in the door that easily, but if they’re better at doing what that other anons post says than me, they’re probably gonna get farther. So I think both of u guys are right

jesus, sure sounds like a whole lot of pretending and effort for some wet hole
you lads sure its worth it?

>but I got dropped pretty quick
Be thankful that you got dropped quickly, you could spend months or even years with her only to discover after all the time and investment. It's much more worse that way.
I was dealing with a manipulator so I had to pick up clues of her strange behavior and trust my instinct when confronting her. After a few questions became clear she was a straight up manipulator (past experiences helped here) so it was easy to tell her to fuck off.

It's not but being forever alone has it's cons too. It's kind of like choosing how you want to poison yourself.

same thing, difference is whether or not you're handsome

I want the poison the has sex with me

>tfw no friends
self-improvement becomes pointless when you have no joy

>tfw 24 KV
>only recently started actually living my life
already have a sort-off maybe date set up for next weekend.

Self-improvement for you means developing a social network.

how? I am not a KV but I haven't had friends in a long time and I can't make any anymore

stop it OP it hurts.
do this everyday of my life. why?

find social shit to do, most of my friends were people I met at anime cons.
Then again I'm a weeaboo.

I went to some concerts recently and met people and had fun, it felt like I had a good chat with them and everything. But then I never see them again and that was that.

just ask them to drink or hang.

I didn't get anyone's number or anything, it feels weird to ask people you don't know very well to just "hang".

I never do anything anymore because it all feels so pointless.

Just been thru this too. totally did my head in... fuck why do I expect people to be honest about their intentions...

bish literally told me post breakup she was just bored and lonely. Shit crushed me cause it was the first time I taken this stuff seriously. wat do this shit fucked my head

It's because you're afraid of rejection. The only way to have success with women is to be an alpha male and not give the slightest of fucks about whether some dumb bitch likes you or not.

>I was in a car with a girl laying down watching movies
>she kept bringing up sexual situation scenes how they'd really happen in real life
>I still managed not to get laid

I feel you my guy, I used to self loathe with this kind of stuff but after alot of self introspection and some bad choices in "girlfriends" I realized that's their own choice and if i'm not gonna be their priority then I won't settle for being an option. I feel like knowing the truth and being free from being played is better than deluding yourself and being in something that's detrimental to you in the long run just to not be alone. Sounds like you've learned how to traverse and hopefully avoid manipulative bitches, so that's a plus, we're all gonna make it.

There's a girl I work with who is super cute but also 18. I have no idea what to say to her because I was self aware sperg in high school (still am). I'm 25 now. What do?

>not taking pride in your autism and your ability to talk your way out of sure things
might as well embrace it user, turns bad memories into funny stories

>bitch lasagna
>open vegene

I'll try that and I'll also give her a plastic bag filled with my shit.

I need help with this too. I’m 29 and I actually can attract a lot of 18-20 year olds, but I almost have nothing in common with them unless they’re the lame old soul types. What the fuck do I talk about with the thot type though? Any young anons got some advice

Don't do it user. I'm 23 and I can't stand their shit, its unbearable. Do what I do and only ever go for same age or older, makes things much more bearable that way.

You don't have to marry them, just turn your brain off and fuck them

What is the point of dating if not to find a mate?

Just ask silly questions. What's your least favorite fruit? If you could live anywhere, where would you be and why? If you could get good at any one skill, what would it be?

Just talk about innocent topics. Dont try to make it go anywhere, just get the ball rolling.

Having sex is fun, especially with young women. But if you want to start a serious relationship, good luck to you. But before you try it, I suggest you check your calendar (spoiler alert: it's 2017).

> Wondering why you're a virgin
> Wondering why your wife uses a vibrator after you finish having sex

If you never train to squat you will logically suck at it user. Same goes for sex. Practice on whores so you can please the one who really deserves you.

Watermelon
Rural Ontario or somewhere in Ohio, for the scenery.
Welding.

You begin by speaking to them. See how far you can get into a conversation before it stagnates. When it starts to, say it was nice chatting and that you need to go somewhere or that you need to do something. Ezpz
If you're overthinking it this much, try spending more time with people and less time on the internet.

Nothing will prepare you for experiencing being in love except for experiencing being in love.

this... Its all psychological. nice dubs.

I hope you won't hold that thought too close to your heart and get all bitter/jaded.
I've found that people aren't necessarily dishonest about their intentions as much as they don't know what those intentions are, but want to believe that they do.

There there, sad-user.

You have to push yourself to talk to her at first, and then you’ll realize how easy it is.

how do you go to parties without having any friends who would know about them? i see this advice often but i have no connections in which i would know about parties

For some reason I kind of stop liking girls I'm interested for no reason. I flirt, we hang out, go on dates and then after it gets serious with them or talking about where to go from a point I just kind of...flake. i get irritated or scared. I want to be alone but don't. After a certain point I feel it's forced and I have to try even though i really like them
It's really weird

Work on making friends first.

Or just some sun n tan alil

yea user ur so right