There is a girl I like at university...

There is a girl I like at university. The only times I get to see her are two days of the week at the bus stop (where there are tons of students waiting).

I have no classes with this girl, I don't even know her name. She is always with her friend and never alone so it's very hard, there is little window of opportunity.

My question is, how do I approach her and get to know her and then see if there is potential for a relationship.

Please Veeky Forums you're all I have left, I haven't felt so strongly about a girl since grade school.

my advice is to just wait until you are older and miserable then just masturbate to the thought of her every now and again, I asked a girl out like this once and she said no

So the only time you see her is at the bus stop with others? Then you can't really do anything else but say, confidentially line up behind her and maybe give a specific comment or compliment on something she has like a sports jeresy or whatever yanks watch. Or maybe a book she reading or a brand of clothing idk man.

Aside from that theres not much you can do barring trying to get a class or party with her but seeing what she does.

As of this semester yes, the only times I've seen her were at a bus stop.

She is always with a friend so it's hard to speak to them.

Seems weird to have a strong attachment like that.

As for the friend just chance it a few days it's not unlikely that her friend might stay behind/end early or have something else to do within the next few weeks if not days. Again not much else unless someone can think of something more creative if you don't just wanna talk in front of her friend. Good luck la'

>"Hi, my name is user. I'm not really good at introductions, but I just wanted to say I think you're very cute and was hoping to get your number."

When this inevitably fails, return to Veeky Forums filled with rage over your own inadequacy and either choose to take weightlifting serious and better yourself to the point where you don't have to make stupid fucking threads like this on a German Crochet Enthusiasts forum or slip into despair and continue to shitpost like the rest of the fucks here.

Ty I will try my best.

I don't have the balls to do that. If I had her in a class for example I definitely would try and sit beside her and converse.

Walk up to ver, say hi and invite her a drink/ coffee some day.
She says yes you win. No you win again cause u take this off your shoulders.

Yeah ok I'm just going to walk up to a random girl whose name I don't even know and ask her if she wants to get coffee with me ok yeah nice that is great advice.

If you don't have the balls to do that, you're not going to get her.

It's as simple as that.

No magical Disney bullshit is going to happen where she drops her books and you pick them up for her and your eyes meet and it's love at first sight.

Fucking kek
But for real, this. The courage to come up to her and say this will make the fact, that you're not good at introductions totally negligible to her. But you nigger better should be ready to have some game when you two can talk between 4 eyes

if you're 7/10 at least it has like a 50 50 chance of working. dont just say it off the bat start a convo first

The fact that you think that is bad advice shows how beyond help you are.

That literally is how many dates start.

Check your autism.

user, are you Veeky Forums or are you some hamplanet with a fedora. We need to know before you take any further actions towards this girl.

I don't wear glasses

OP, the correct way to approach this problem is by partitioning it into smaller problems.
Step 1: gather info. Discover what she studies, her name, her address, her Facebook, her Instagram, her whatever. Same for her friend. There are million ways to do that, I'm sure it's not the first time you stalk someone, so think of something. I mean, there are literally a million ways. Take her stealth pic, post on some university forum, ask who she is. Use your imagionations.
Step 2: find common ground. Where does she party, what activities does she participate in, dancing, whatever. Join those activities. It is best to pretend that you are someone else at this point, it will be easier that way.
Step 3: get rid of the friend. Poison her, push her into elevator shaft, whatever, solve this problem.
Step 4: approach your target using common ground above. Ask about her friend wellbeing, she is probably worried, this will give you some extra points for empathy.
Do it, faggot.

That only works for chads. I'm like a 6-7/10 it won't work for me.

Ok so how do I approach her, she is with her friend so it'd be weird.

skelly dyel

I overheard her friends name and spent at least 20+ hours searching facebook for her without any luck.

She doesn't seem the type that parties.
I am thinking of waiting for next semester and hoping that she is at the bus stop when I finish my night classes. When this happens, I will pay a hobo to come up to her to start harassing her, after which I will intervene and be the hero, then that is how I will introduce myself to her.

Does this sound good?

Do like i did with my crush. Use your autism magic to find her facebook, stalk her profile for a few months using different FB accounts(so you won't appear in her recommended friends list). I don't know what the next step is, but keep stalking that profile

Solid advice. Once you’ve found out her address you can take a peek at her house to find out more about her. Is there a band poster up in her room or something? Now you’ve got a talking point.

>I am thinking of waiting for next semester and hoping that she is at the bus stop when I finish my night classes. When this happens, I will pay a hobo to come up to her to start harassing her, after which I will intervene and be the hero, then that is how I will introduce myself to her.

Every plan that involves a hobo is a solid plan.

Godspeed you autistic retard.

Its obvious that you don't have the self confidence to pull off the spontaneous conversation. This is what you do user:

1) Find a good friend/stooge(preferably black).
2) When shes texting on her phone have him run up and grab it from her hands and run off.
3) You then chase him down and wrestle the phone from him(this is where you really sell it by having a black guy do this with you).
4) Then you bring her phone back to her and she instantly gets creamy.
5) The phone is a topic of conversation now and you can politely give her your number just in case she needs saving from any other negros.

I feel you OP. I have one class in uni with this introvert qt, and she seems even more autistic than me. She always sperg out after the class and rushes off, so I can't approach her. At the start of the class I always look at her when I'm arriving and smile at her and she usually smiles back and then quickly stares into the ground. How can I do this?

Omfg don't listen to these scary mofos.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

It goes like this. You walk up to her.
>hey, I've seen you go to my university. what do you study?
>she: I study
>*showing interest* ah cool, I do . you'd like to have a coffee or something some time?

She will either say yes or no. If she doesn't say yes she has no interest, any other way to approach her would have failed either way. So why spend a lot of energy doing some creepy stalking shit that will scare her away instead of BEING A FUCKING MAN AND WALKING UP TO HER and ask her out?

That's what grills want you fucking beta nigger.

>Does this sound good?
No, real life is not a movie, this is a terrible idea.
What you need to understand is that what prevents you from succeeding in your mission is not its difficulty, but anxiety.
That's why it's trivial for someone other like me to reason about what you should do, and it's so hard for you at the same time.
Ultimately, the question that you need to ask yourself: Am I a man or a mouse?
What is preventing you from simply approaching the two girls, and initiating a conversation about how you see them all the time at the bus stop, and never seem them at the university, what do they study? Then tell what you study. Go back and forth and see if there is interest. Protip: if the girl is interested in you, she will find a way to get rid of her fugly friend.
In short: be a man. It's hard, but it's your biological imperative, you will feel good afterwards.

man that is stalking mode in action haha

From my experience it is not so much about what you say but more about how care-free you are towards that girl. So a guy could come up next to that busstop and fart heavily and he still gets the girl if he can laugh all those faces off.
In your position it is not easy. You defenitely need a reason for approach or you just draw attention to you without speaking to her in first place, but she will notice you. Be fun and care free. Go there with a friend and talk funny shit loudly so maybe she will react.

Listen to us mate.

Walk up to her and introduce yourself and ask her what her major is or what classes she's taking. try to really concentrate on what she's saying and remember to break eye contact periodically between 4-7 seconds.

>I am thinking of waiting for next semester and hoping that she is at the bus stop when I finish my night classes. When this happens, I will pay a hobo to come up to her to start harassing her, after which I will intervene and be the hero, then that is how I will introduce myself to her.

>I don't know what the next step is
Targeted fishing attacks, obviously. Start reading her email. It leads nowhere, you will feel like shit, but that's the way of the autistic samurai.

Go up to them, say hi, I think you're cute and I wanted to talk to you. Tell her friend you want to flirt with her and ask her if that's cool. When she says yes, pull her 4 feet away and get to know her for a few minutes, get her number, text her to meet up later.

Easier than you think OP

>Then you bring her phone back to her and she instantly gets creamy.
> omfg thanks user, I almost lost Chad's number!
> hi Chad, would you believe it, some scary guy tried to steal my phone, and someone returned it to me, that was so scary, can I come to you so that you can comfort me tonight?

This. If she says no, nothing is lost, actually alot is gained, after a week youll forget about her and focus on something else. Then each time you approach someone it gets easier. It's like any learning curve, you do something enough it becomes easy. Rejection sucks, I'm a 6 I usually go for thin 4's or chubby 5's, but after I do my cut this spring I'll get up to 7 status when I'll hopefully find a qt 6 or half decent 5. Can't wait to hit the beaches

Its not like shes going to fuck OP.... ever

Wtf she's throwing herself at you and god is literally on your side. Litearlly just talk to her ffs if I was in your shoes she'd already be my gf. I know if I had such an opportunity I'd go for it.

This sounds really solid but is only doable if she and I are the only ones at the bus stop and at night, also, there are legal implications for the friend or black person in question. It's very elaborate and needs careful planning so that the friend is able to escape without facing legal consequences (maybe there are cameras).

Ok, so say I do something like this

>"hey i've seen you around a few times last semester, what do you study?"
>"oh i study X"
>"cool, I have some friends in that program, I'm in Y, you want to get coffee or something sometime?"
^
read that to yourself, you really think something retarded like this will work? ffs

And say she says yes, wtf do I do then?

her friend is 'hotter' than her which makes it difficult

only works if you're chad

she doesn't seem the type to have a bf right now if she has a bf I'm ending my life

user, just talk to her and her friend.
Spark up a conversation and If you do, don't give her the full attention.
You'll have to deal with her friend too, otherwise it'll be clear that you're just trying to get in her pussy and you'll seem desperate.

Don't feel weird about doing it, she's just another girl that you happen to want to start a conversation with. If it doesn't work out, who the fuck cares it won't affect your life. If it does, hey just gained something.

PRO TIP: Stop thinking about doing it and just do it. JUST DO IT. Betas think, Alphas do.

>Ok so how do I approach her, she is with her friend so it'd be weird.
People have friends user. It's not weird.

If you're not Chad about it you're fucked anyway. So don't bother if you don't have the fucking balls

>Don't feel weird about doing it, she's just another girl that you happen to want to start a conversation with. If it doesn't work out, who the fuck cares it won't affect your life. If it does, hey just gained something.
I haven't liked a girl since 2005

true its fucking over

dennis approves

>her friend is 'hotter' than her which makes it difficult
No you retard, it makes it easier, can you even into Game Theory?

You don't like the girl user, you think you do.
Oh, you're so deeply in love, next fucking romeo.
Yeah, right.. you have no idea what she's like. Could be the most annoying cunt ever, you just like her looks. Something about her gives you dopamine.

It's nothing more than "liking" an anime girl a lot.

I was in a similar situation except I had more opportunities since the girl was always alone and would often look at me. I guess she was kinda interested in me but I was (and still am) a shy beta and never approached her. Never seen her again after that one year

So you better act quick before she's gone if you care that much

>she doesn't seem the type to have a bf right now if she has a bf I'm ending my life
Not only does she most likely have a boyfriend, her boyfriend is a more confident chad than you are, and fucks her raw doggy style and in the ass at every opportunity. The shy ones are the most perverts. Your only hope is that her boyfriend is a homeboy.

I'm going for it this Thursday thank you bro

):
it's fcuking over

That is what I am scared of, that I will not see her next semester.

I wish you luck my friend.

You don't need her alone. Just go talk to her and her friend
>Yo, I see you two here a lot
>I'm user [handshake]
>what do you study?

the more you care about her the more you will fail. If you have low status and are not confident, then you should gain short status buy being the middle of attention at the bus stop. Try to talk to all students so they know you. At 3rd time you approach the girl like an outsider, "btw who are you, I have seen you at uni" that is enormous social pressure on her and you win

retarded normie advice

after I leave they will say
>"lol omg who was that loser that was so weird"
>"lol ikr"

You too my nigga, godspeed

You might die tomorrow. Whos to say you have a year to wait? Its like saying ill go to the gym on Monday and you never do

Say you do something and have a conversation or whatever but don't actually ask her out. Now you're burdened to have to socialize every goddamn day or you become a weirdo. Not worth it for such tenuous possible reward

You have much larger issues than talking to this girl. You need to build some self confidence. I suggest lifting.

>just be confident bro

>t. user who has no idea how to socialize
It's pretty customary to say hello to people you see often enough to remember. Just be mindful of social cues and all's well.

>>And say she says yes, wtf do I do then?
>she: "oh yes sure why not?"
>"cool, can you give me your number?"
>you hand her your phone and she types her number

Then you casually text something like "hey girl from the bus stop, here's user. is friday evening at red lobster good for you?"

>is friday evening at red lobster good for you?"
doesnt this imply i have to pay
lmao

Exactly, someone gets it.
It's so easy to just say hello to someone and ask how they're doing, people enjoy friendly interaction.

Hell, I, myself enjoy it quite a bit when strangers spark conversations!

If you did not plan to pay for her, kill yourself already.

wtf sort of beta are you that you pay for your date

>doesnt this imply i have to pay
OP, just become an hero.

Just introduce yourself and ask her out for a coffee, don't be a pussy. It's better to cut straight to the chase to see if there is any interest on her part or not.
This way you either: get btfo, but remain calm knowing you did what you could OR you get a chance and things progress their way.

The worst thing you can do is this daydreaming fucking mental masturbation, leads to nothing but wasted time and regrets.

>t. 29 yo oldfag

Lol. What kind of beta cares about 20 bucks?

I am the alpha patriarch asserting my dominance by paying for a girls food.

it's not about the money man it's about the principle

ITT: a handful of good replies ('just say hi') and a lot of /r9k/ tier shit (start cyberstalking her, bruh).

In the end, OP is a faggot as always so he will continue to daydream about his projection of this girl, and won't do shit.
At least there was some good advice this time.

no man I will apply some of the advice here if I get the chance to tho I will continue my mental masturbation

There are fucking seven billion humans on earth, everyone of them will react differently. Try literally saying that you see her a lot on this same spot and same time and asking her name.

Then do something now while you can so you won't have to think and regret about any missed opportunities later in the future

Man you literally have nothing to loose. You only see her at the bus stop anyway, so worst case is you use a different bus in the future? Just Do It!

What's with all the fucking science replies in here?

How hard is it for a student to talk to another student, fuck's sake OP, just ask her/them if they're students at university (yes)>what they major in and ride the conversation from there.

>there’s this girl i like
>has no contact with her and just wants her from afar
you’re a creep, if you haven’t already made a move you don’t deserve to think about her. move on and stop being a fucking stalker

talk to her lol

Unless OP is Brad Pitt, this is guaranteed to fail and OP will be seen as creep

just follower her and see where she goes then wait after she is done her class then follower her again when she goes for lunch or something

thats not true, my boyfriend didnt have the guts to walk up to me and he still got me, and im pretty cute...I think, lol

holy shit OP you are literally me from about 1 year ago. had a girl in my uni class who was always surrounded by friends so it took me ages to talk to her. finally i came up with some convenient excuse that i lost something in the classroom and asked her and her friends if they had seen it. they didn't, but she asked if i wanted to come study with them after lunch which i did, and now roughly one year later she is my gf.
jk lol she rejected the shit out of my but i still clinged on to her for months inevitably resulting in severe depression that still haunts me and makes me want to kill myself. don't do it bro it's not worth it

>get courage to approach qt in my class
>gets very friendly with
>find out she has a bf
>still friends and think she might like because of some things shes done
>getting a bit depressed because i just know nothing will happen
somethings arent meant to be for everyone

probably the only non meme advice ive seen so far

>be me at work
>this one girl keeps smiling at me and says hi but nothing else
>happens every time she sees me

idk anons is it just a friendly gesture or am i too autistic to understand its a signal

You cant make this shit up

get into the same bus as her, grope her and subtly rub your penis against her while in the bus. no eye contact, no dialogue.

seems like she's just being friendly lol, you could become friends with her and then maybe after time become her boyfriend... but i find it weird to ask strangers out on a date, i would rather just be friends at first i think

you have a chance with her

How do you even ask a girl out? What do you do on a date? How and when are you supposed to kiss/hug/grope etc a girl?
T. KHV unifag

I'd like to know too, asking for a friend.

>class over at uni and walk home
>go to a slightly different longer route than usual because I have to copy some papers at the local copy shop
>on the way there see an extremely cute petite girl coming my way
>as she's coming by we exchange eye contact and she actually smiles, looks down to the ground and at the last second makes firm eye contact again while still smiling like a cute godess
>my brain is working in overdrive at this point but I just sperg out and continue on walking without even turning around
>spend the next few weeks going down the same unnecesarily long route at the same time almost every single day just for the slight chance of seeing her again

Am I the only one who does this?

You have to be confident, just like the meme says. You could literally walk up to a girl and say "you are attractive, can I have your phone number?" if you're calm and act like you know what you're doing. It's like you haven't seen the asking out girls prank videos.

>You could literally walk up to a girl and say "you are attractive, can I have your phone number?

that's basically going up to a girl and saying "i want to fuck you"
good luck with that

Same except I dread walking the same way again, because I know if I see her again I'll make the same mistake.

This

>that's basically going up to a girl and saying "i want to fuck you"
this is ashkerl,y a gud thing

>"hey sugartits whats ur major"
>[insert her response]
>"oh wow how interesting"
>[insert smalltalk]
>"well hey, I've got to go to class, but me and some friends are going to go get [insert hedonistic normalfag activity], wanna join?"
>let her insert her number into your phone

>ver
What gender is this?

>Step 3: get rid of the friend. Poison her, push her into elevator shaft, whatever, solve this problem.
Solid kek, friendo. Step 3 gave it away. 8/10

Obviously this presupposes you have friends to do things on the weekend with. You do have friends, right user?

>i have oneitis and i'm a retarded socially incapable fuck
chad doesn't have a oneitis
chad NEVER has a oneitis
take notes.
oneitis = dry pussy

my friends are all virgin introverts

>so you won't appear in her recommended friends list
Holy shit, is that how it actually works?

no, he's retarded

Just address her by some random girl's name, and when she's confused, just make up some bullshit about how you thought she was someone else, segue into conversation and you're good, godspeed