youtube.com/watch?v=erwC1cBDldI

watched the 3 first videos, this guy seems pretty based

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Confirmed /ourguy/.

what's the context behind the vitamin K thing? why is he so angry about micronutrients?

Reminder that the focus of the mass is supposed to be on God, however this guy places himself as the focus and entertains his congregation instead of bringing them closer to God via the Holy Mass.

There totally is such thing as vitamin K. We need it for gamma carboxylation, they inject it with newborns first thing after they're born because their gut flora haven't developed to produce it yet. Hemorrhagic disease of newborn if they don't get it.

it's clear you haven't watched any sermons by him
also
>mass
c*tholics out

These are excerpts from an hour-long sermon. If you care to listen to them from start to finish you can see that the sermon is very closely linked with the Word. This pastor is doing a good job of relating the stories and messages within the Bible to our modern lives.
I've never been to a RC mass so I can't say if this type of sermon is common from RC priests. But it is fairly common in Protestant churches.

Anderson isn't a protestant, iirc
also roman catholic services(mass) are in direct contradiction with the bible, with all the icons, gold adorned jewelry and velvet and scarlet sheets

I fucked this guy in a truck stop bathroom in Texas...go figure he is a pastor

Why the sectarianism? Do you attend church? Besides, mass is a term used by Protestants too.

why do you post this in every thread? are you really a mentally deranged sodomite?

>le only-fags-hate-gays meme
simply ebin

Any Christian who rejects the spiritual authority of the papacy, and maintains that sacraments and tradition do not have priority over the Bible, is a Protestant.

Are muslims protestant?

no, muslims are catholics

from the catholic catechism

>841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."330

Nice reading comprehension.
youtube.com/watch?v=xrqgbxhMsGM

So the apostles were protestants?

Not him, by Muslims don’t believe in the divinity of Christ. I’ve had the opportunity of talking faith with one, and this was their biggest problem with Christianity: they didn’t saw it as monotheism. Took me a while to explain the unity of the trinity, which is not fully understood by us either.

>pope goes against the book
>catholic armies start doing bad shit and generally not being godly
>as long as we listen to the guy who can hear god were still going to heavan

stupid Catholics.
you need not belong to any congregation or denomination to be saved by god. just be as good as you can and you may have a chance, then again he is ashamed of us and i think he forgot about us a long long time ago. maybe one day we will meet the ones he deemed worthy.

But*, not by.

Who 8ch /christian/ in here?

>just be as good as you can and you may have a chance,
wrong

>approved by the pope

nothing is above god
the pope is a false profit

> then again he is ashamed of us
read on you subhuman

i did, you aren't saved by your works

that board used to be good, until the catholics took over and everybody moved to the hugbox called discord

>implying the pope is not the lord god
burn, heretic!

Good question. Now we meet the crux of the flaw with Protestant thinking. All Protestant knowledge of Christianity, and in fact most non-Protestant knowledge of the religion, is derived ultimately from Roman Catholic sources. It was the RCC which collated scriptures and assembled them into the New Testament and Old Testament. Other non RC churches include other texts as biblical, which the RCC says is simply holy but not biblical. So why do Protestants accept that the RCC is right when it comes to determining what is biblical and what isn't, if they reject the teachings of Rome?
Many of the traditions of Christianity were inherited by Protestants. It seems that Protestants are happy to accept certain inheritances from the RCC but reject the ones they don't like. Ultimately, the RCC and its history is looked to by Protestants in order to find the history of their faith. The Bible, while plentiful, simply isn't sufficient in this regard.
Despite this, I'm still a Protestant.

>It was the RCC which collated scriptures and assembled them into the New Testament and Old Testament.
i'm so sick of this meme

Take a look at some of the other Eastern churches which are older than the RCC. Their Bibles have different books.
But Protestantism, which was sparked by Luther in Europe, took the Bible which the RCC had approved and removed 7 books from the OT and claimed that this was now the Word. All Protestants still use this Bible to this day.

Pagan here, I'm all for you guys though. Sort of envious of you being able to go to church and all that, desu.
T-There's someone for all of us out there though, right?

>But Protestantism, which was sparked by Luther in Europe
what a complete and utter brainlet
let me guess, you're a Calvinist(reformed)?

They're not Christians, ya idiot.
Islam is just a heresy.

WE
THEE NÅÅÅRDEEEN BRÅÅÅDEEEERSSS

they can't handle the bantz.

this post is missing a big (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) in red

I can object to him on Catholic, Orthodox, and Coptic groups.

>IT'S THE HEGELIAN DIALECTIC, MY FRIEND
youtube.com/watch?v=713iIa4yf0A

THAT'S MODALISM PATRICK

>spice it up with a red onion!
Steven Anderson based /onion/bro

Your post smells like bullshit. How did newborns survive for hundreds of thousands of years of humanity being on the earth before syringes?

vitamin k(which is a blood coagulant) in babies bloodstreams is highest on the 8th day, not so coincidentally, that's the day that God ordered the Israelites to circumcise their babies.

>implying the lord God would accept unrepentant sinners, degenerates and faggots
Be wary of the Devils tricks, for he comes in many disguises.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwQGcNJyQo

there is nothing wrong with the picture unless you're an insecure white boi
dominique(the black guy) is a great and wonderful christian, and hopefully soon will be a great and wonderful father

Look up VKBD. ..all newborns get a vitamin k shot ..we don't l ave it too Good..or they can get wonderful things like brain bleeds.... I wonder how many boys the early Jews murdered before they figured out they had to wait a week before the mutilated their genitals...more bloody foreskin to the bronze age bloodgut..excuse my edge..still salty for having my cock mutilated.

It's not a blood coagulant its essential for coag factor production.

He is a baptist, so he goes by the word of the bible , understanding that old testament laws are no longer in place as well as generally using King James Version of the bible.

There is no "mass" or "papacy" in baptist churchs as those are man made things pushed into the faith

>understanding that old testament laws
anderson, unlike other "christians" actually holds up the OT moral law and is proud of it
ceremonial vs moral law, read up on it

i meant the ones where its clearly said that they no longer apply like stoning your wife/wearing clothes of different materials

But yes you're correct

Where does the Bible say to stone your wife?

it doesn't, it says the state (not an extra-judicial group or authority) needs to punish adulterers, pedophiles, sodomites, etc like any other law breaker

Is he /ourguy/? My white daughter is about to marry an African American who is on his way out of prison (non-violent offense) and I’m so proud of her! I need a good, tolerant catholic to marry her with jamarkus and this guy look like the one.

The Bible doesn't exist outside of holy tradition you brainlet, only Protestants could repeat sola scriptora over and over again without realizing they have replaced ancient tradition with their own

>great and wonderful Christian
>probably denies the Trinity

Anderson and everybody in his congregation faithfully espouse the trinity, where did you even get this from?

>his entire congregation
youtube.com/watch?v=bqUgXQTp1Qo

youtu.be/uH-jXt9BZGM

are you implying there's still a sleeper cell of secret medalists within FWBC?

What the fuck is going on in this thread. Where am I

just watch the videos in the OP and 3rd post, it'll give you the quick rundown on Veeky Forums's pastor

Oh ok so he's retarded, good to know

Yes, the rest of the congregation is Protestant.

been a fan of this guy for years, never seen the workout vid

I love this guy

Anderson is great. His documentary on the bullshit of "christian zionism" is really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

>the virgin prez
>the chad pastor

As a nonChristian I respect this guy.

I'm sick of all the pussies who are like Christianity gotta be blindly about muh peace and love and accepting every fucking moron around.

Jesus Himself actually said something interesting about Christians idolizing "peace".

>34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

This. People pretending to be religious because LE BASED pastor in some snake handling shopping center church says anti-gay shit makes me sick.

I have a Christian gf, how do I make her cum? She's apprehensive about sex stuff and has never cummed because of her stupid religion but I'm confident that if I manage to make her cum she'll become a nymphomaniac.

Oh crap, I listen to Anderson, didn't realize that meant I was pretending to be a christian this whole time.

Any tips or tricks on how to be a real christian? I already go to church, have read my bible and accept Jesus as my savior. Anything else I need to do?

I'm not religious, but I would start going to church again if this guy was my paster.

>people getting back into Christianity because they were drawn by the unabridged Word of God being preached by a passionate person is badd

Return to the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Chvrch and stop allowing yourself to be led astray by a spiteful man's ramblings.
It's one thing to follow the teachings of Jesus but when you spend entire sermons screaming about sodomite faggots you're only stoking your own hatred, which will do nothing but consume you.

>Return to the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Chvrch
wait, which verse in the bible mentions this?

>chvrch
oh, you're a larper, nevermind

listening to one of his sermon's right now. this guy is undeniably charismatic.

Matthew 16:18
Oh wait, some retarded chain of butthurt squabbles and schisms somehow led to the true path to God, you're right
If we're accusing or larping, what draws you to Anderson if not le based liberals btfo shit? Nothing in Protestantism, especially splinter southern Baptist groups, is theologically sound.

>unabridged
>King James

it's not him, it's the Word of God that draws and attracts.
I hope you get saved, user!

I'm trying to find God, but I don't think there are any conservative fundamentalist denominations around me.

are you american?

leaf

I looked into a mennonite church hoping it would be good, but one glance at the fb page shows that it's leftie

if you live in Vancouver, Anchor Baptist Church is really good.

where in canuckistan
here in Ottawa we have an anti semetic baptist pastor(nepean baptist church)

>Pope has more authority than the Bible
>Jesuits don't have to follow any of Gods commandments
>Veneration of Saints is basically idol worship
Homophilia is sin, there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. It is the way he does it that is the problem. Often he forgets to read out of the Bible and is not focused on God as much as he should be.

he is constantly backing it up with the bible man, the whole reprobation doctrine is his flagship doctrine and that's pulled straight out Romans. He quotes it all that time.

They literally think that if they say Hail Mary enough then God will forgive their sins.