Fuck

>fuck

That you? You look just like me. See if you can do this.

I have trouble trying to figure out if someone’s male or female these days

My shoulders don't give it away? Nice trips btw. Try hitting that pose, you'll get the same result.

Do a lot of chest/back exercises, wear your brace, and bulk, thats what i'm doing to look more normal (6'4 165lbs)

Fuck dude, did the doctor suplex you out of the womb? But good work not being a defeatist cuck, you'll make it bro.

Pectus excavatum here.

I have heard that both our conditions are vastly improved by getting fucking jacked as fuck in every area of the body.

what does the title imply i cant do? sit like that?

Yeah the docs keep telling me that too, back and chest specifically should fix us, r-right guys

looked exactly like this 8 months ago
got me some (small) tiddies now
just eat big and lift HEAVY

we're gonna m-make it brah

ex pectus boy here
If you are still young go to the hospital and buy the brace. Its a couple grand but totally life changing.

fucking shameful lift weights or kys

I want you to take a pic like that, of you doing that.

You look like you just ate during that time and didnt lift. Zero muscle mass

delete yourself from existence you humongous attention-whoring faggot

can do it for a few seconds before it gets uncomfortable
also i dont have your child bearing hips so it wouldnt look as sexy

But I don't have child bearing hips. It's all in the angle and position. Try it, you'll see.

>"Are you okay, my dude? You've been like that for a minute."

i actually went form 5kg plates
to lmao1pl8 somehow

Also have this fucked up chest thing... What can i do to fix it. IS it really that bad?

You can go to the doctor and they'll know but my advice is to go get a custom chest (pectus excavatum) brace and do chest and back exercises everyday to hide it. There are long term effects that you don't want to deal with so I highly advise you get a brace

Kek

What kind of long term effects?

holy hell youre sexy

>this is the effects of soy on the modern male

Lol