A girl in a bar called me fat last night. Now i'm super conscious about my bodyfat level...

A girl in a bar called me fat last night. Now i'm super conscious about my bodyfat level. How the hell do i get rid of this belly?

How about you stop letting other humans' opinions shape your life and live with purpose instead?

wtf is wrong with your pecs? why do you have two nipples on one side?

She was probably referring to your face which is mainly related to bone structure. I can't imagine your body looks particularly fat with clothes on.

Lower fat intake, high rep core exercise, don't be a beta fag.

That's a mole and i have slight gyno

u need to bulk

I don't think i need to bulk i want to lose fat not bulk i'm 220lbs at 6ft

Fast. FAST!

Made for BBC

just do a dnp cycle dude, EZ.

>slight

weev pls leave and dump btc

nigga you fat fucking lift more

Sup Ben.

>A girl in a bar called me fat last night.

Yeah, because she's a Veeky Forumscunt and thinks "fat" means "not a twink".

disgusting, most likely paired with shitty genetics and a busted face

sometimes I wonder how ugly dudes ever get laid

All memeing aside, you'd look pretty cut if you cut some pounds, but no, you aren't fat, she's just a cunt or joking. And judging by your frame, you'd look completely fine with clothes.

The answer, as always, is KETO.

You need to shed at least 30 pounds before you not getting offended by being called fat, fatty.

>slight

>That's guacamole and i have severe gyno

fix'd

>Be self-conscious about belly
>Ask Veeky Forums about it
>Become self-conscious about mole and gyno
Bravo OP.

post moar of yourself

It's not your belly. You need to shave your face.
Even if it's a grainy pic it looks like shit.

Don't interpret women literally. They were designed as an enigma in order to keep men befuddled for a long time.

>letting a drunken slag's opinion hold this much weight over you
Man the fuck up.
Also, a cut would do you good.

How about you disregard women and fuck my boipussi nohomo

>When you are bigger than all your friends but they still call you skinny, because you used to be skinny before you got Veeky Forums
Why do they do this? Do they not realize I don't look the same anymore? Do they not see I have like 15 pounds on them despite being leaner? Fuck this, it's like I just can't escape from my past.

>slight

Yea you should start cutting soon then being lean is more attractive than fat and somewhat muscular

you seriously have to stop trying to get attention fom Veeky Forums posting your dark, horrible quality pics of your extremely mediocre body man.

I so want to listen to him but his dyel physique if offputting. Still doing omad though.

Is this an SCP?

>extremely mediocre body man
Americans are so funny with their delusions. The average, mediocre American has a 40" waist.

nah you're not fat. You look strong as hell with some meat on you. Could stand to cut but eh I wouldn't worry about it. I would love to be where you are

theres this amazing new trick, you eat less calories than you burn daily and lose bodyfat

I'm builtfat with slightly less tits than you, more defined and all, and girls call me "buffed" or "hot".

Dude, it just means that the girl wasn't into you and wanted you go get the fuck out, so she fucked with your ego to let you know you had absolutely no chance.
Yes, you have a little high bodyfat, but, trust me. She was doing to make you get the fuck out.

I'm here to say I'm very proud of all you guys for not taking the obvious bait.