The Fit Hair Cut

Why havent you buzzed your head yet?
Aesthetic
Low-maintance
Masculine

hopefully, eventually once my bf gets low enough. >15% bf and you look either like buddha or a baby penguin. You need definition in the face (jawline, cheekbone to pull it off.

Valid points,although I just find it too basic.Looks great if you rock the whole "rugged" style tho.

You need a good face for it. When you look like el rato like me buzzcut isn't exactly an option

Except it's not the most aesthetic. You were bad at making your hair look aesthetic, so you just opted out and now act like your superior for it.

Buzzed my hair yesterday for the first time. How does it look?

looks like a buzzed hair to me

Looks pretty good desu

Buzzed my hair once. Didn't fit me.

buzz cuts can often look very creepy beware

Never said its the most Aesthetic just an overall good option if you don't want all the hassle

Your hair has to compliment your facial features and shape. There's no one "good haircut" that looks good for everyone.
I lave a gaunt face and mediocre jaw, so I looked like a henchman from an action movie when I buzzed my head. Had a friend who tried it and he looked like a cancer patient.

> long on top, short on sides, acf to style
Any other male hairstyle is retarded.

Only works if your already good looking and have a well shaped head you can go from this....

Its the best option if you have other great features such as bone structure and musculature as they pick up the slack and enhance the look

To this guy on left

Buzzcuts are gay. Buzzed sides long top master race.

i would rather walk around like a cancer patient than look like this

Guy was already good looking still was good looking with buzzcut. Now try ugly guy with hair and see without it...

>Ugly guy
Thats basically the guy right next to him

Peak aesthetics, baldfag.

They're all ugly, is this some kind of inside joke?

The best haircut

cringe

No shit, you missed a spot

How is he ugly? He's the star of a gay movie and loved by fags for his looks

Not bad please post dick with a timestamp thanks

But does it suit my head shape and bone structure? Wanna know if this is a good style to keep

I'm happy with my undercut, and it's getting buzzed soon anyway when I go to boot camp

I have though, about a week ago hit it with the trimmers and shaved it all off. Looked a bit awkward but getting to the right length now. Probably should keep some stubble though, I shaved today and don't care for the look.

Are you a retarded roastie with stupid standards

What sort of head and face structure does a buzzcut actually suit then?

Anybody knows how tight the hair regulations in the Army are?I'm going to a military academy next year,could I pull off something like this?(past the initial buzzcut in the basic)

Oblong face,strong jawline,prominent cheekbones.

Looks too long on the top

fug

Army here. As long as that shit isn't touching your ears and doesn't look completely fucking stupid you're good.

unironically looks aesthetic

thanks user

>long on top, short on sides,
so every mens haircut?
>American Crew
the most meme-tier of hair products

Wanna buzz my hair to go commander Shepard mode

Buzzed hair== prole cut

Rich chads have a luscious mane. This is because more hair and we'll coiffed hair requires money to maintain

>Willing to hassle with physical fitness
>Wants to take the easy route on hair

This is why my genetic line will be forever and why yours will wither like a vine.

The money to maintain

I would go gay for irl Shepard

The Man he was modeled after (mark vanderloo) is Aesthetic

Randy Orton?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion of long hair on a man? Such as hair goes past shoulders length

Comb your hair dammit.

Unless he's a model it's weird.

buzz cut only works well for some people. tons of reasons not to buzz cut
>wide head (balanced out by short on sides, long on top haircut)
>receeding/high hairline
>thinning hair
>you have a fivehead
if you have a regular haircut and put hair stuff in it you look like you give a shit about your appearance and people notice. if all you have is a buzzcut you don't have the option

Thanks man Ill take that as a huge compliment. The dude is good-looking. Funny enough i have the same facial hair pattern as him

Looks too fadish. Read AR 670-1 and sort yourself out.

why do americans care too much about hair? it's your hair not your penis. Keeping it clean and tidy is enough.

Not usually a good look for most men.

OBSESSED

I am not the faggot whining about my hair, user

No you're winning about Americans on the Internet which is even sadder. Get your test levels checked brah.

wouldnt be allowed in the Marines, too long on the sides

grow out your undercut to be like this it looks glorious

if youre ugly and have a buzzcut, you look uglier than youare. but if you have nice flowy hair like long top short sides or Chad lion Mane ( NOT GREASY INCEL HAIR), people will think you are better looking than you actually are

How do we feel about mohawks?

most people can't pull off buzzcuts, and they aren't the most aesthetic

why do you give a shit if I care about my hair?

In the military and I'm tired of having a combover and don't want to buzz it again, what do?

quit military

abandon post and get dishonorably discharged? you're in the military user, you don't exactly have a lot of options here.

Would if I could.

get a foreign exchange post, im serving with a foreign military and i can pretty much do what i want uniform wise because no one knows what my rules are

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT!

This is easily the most aesthetic haircut

kid buu

Think again

Suits you very well probably best wish I could pull it off

I do buzz it, though I wouldn't call it 'low-maintenance'. I used to go with the shaggy look, cut it once a month or less, now if it grows out more than a week it looks terrible... of course, I can do it myself which saves money.

I buzz mine with a number one. Let it grow for about a month then go home to have my mom shave it for me again. It's a good way to make sure I visit her enough. Also, I shave it in the mirror and then she gets all the shit I missed in the back because I couldn't see it.

Ye id cut it every week but with this clipper it would take 5-10 min and free.

Think again again

approved.

Let me know when he gets 5 SB rings

>the most meme-tier of hair products

What would you recommend ?

He already has 2

In ancient times slaves and war captives were forced to shave their head, zogbot.
Don't be a subhuman; don't get a buzzcut.

Mullet masterrace reporting in

Hairlets btfo

Not at all. You can do whatever the fuck You want when you’re rich. You get someone enough clout and money and suddenly they can become a trendsetter, this isn’t rocket science my man.

It follows the same principle as being bald, you have to be attractive enough to pull it off, be able o pull off the soyboy hipster look or be momoa Roman reigns status where you can pull it off and it doesn’t matter.

What’s the best hairstyle for a receding hairline with a widows peak? My shit is like lopsided on one side and goes back farther on the sides, but I have a pretty vertical forehead. I usually get a low cut fade with like a 1 on top and completely shaved on the sides and most girls either tell me I look like an army boy, which I assume is a compliment. But I’m fashionably hopeless, especially when it comes to hair.

Vegangainz/10

This is just a classier post Malone

Actually when i think about it, i actually never think about euro fags ever kek. aren't they infected with east indians now?

> oh god
> there it is
> he did it, he pulled the fucking 5 ring card...

Why dont you boyz just permit it

let me date you.

Fit approved

I got a shitton of moles on my head for some reason so buzz cuts make me look like a freak

lmao 1 or 2 black people in that pic
modern rap is great

I use haanz de fuko claymation + quicksand

but I'm also a hairlet

Our hair is the source of our strength and pride.
Hairlets BTFO

The true chad hairstyle