Is having this diagonal line from your eye under your cheekbone considered attractive or is it just a sign of aging...

is having this diagonal line from your eye under your cheekbone considered attractive or is it just a sign of aging like an advanced wrinkle?

asking for a friend

Oh yeah when I clench my teeth it is very much noticeable. Especially when I have a pump

I thought it was from a lack of sleep. I have that and it comes and goes

Tell your friend to post his own questions.

>are retruded infraorbitals attractive?

are they?

It can also be caused by anterior projection of cheekbones in which case yes it is generally attractive.

unironically yeah. it's not as talked about as a 'jawline' for example but those fucking eye bags are actually hot for some reason lord knows why. i have them and i love them on girls, one of my best guesses would be that it either signals the lack of sleep and a free willed individual up for adventures OR the missed sleep an individual had to endure because of hard working be it academia or staying up late at a job

it's weird how i see people think people with these lines are attractive but it's YET to be singled out that eyebags are kinda hot.

ya its hard to tell honestly.

im looking on lookism etc and they seem to be slightly divided on it

link. i've never seen the lines being discussed let alone on lopokism

You mean like my boy Itachi, or just regular bags under the eyes?

ya like itachi (and this guy)

Anterior cheekbone projection
Retruded infraorbitals

I always thought they looked good on both genders but I generally have weird taste so I don't know
Doesn't make much sense biologically because they're caused (or at least made more noticeable) from exhaustion, usually caused by lack of sleep and poor diet which obviously aren't positives.

they both look very similar to me; is one of those considered better than the other?

They don't really look similar, notice the discoloration in and the lack of it in One is a sign of healthy, "ideal" growth and the other is a lack of bone mass or misalignment.

they give "depth" to your stare
they also make you look older

most of the time they just eyebags, as you get older expression wrinkles follow that line

I look older cause of it. Used to be cool but now younger girls are intimidated cause i look late 20s possibly 30 sometimes. Just turned 25

ayy fuk dat my nigga ayo

the model pose one probably has makeup on.
I have these and they can get really dark but generally always a darker colour than the rest of my face. Once it was so bad my co workers asked me if I got punched in the face. I was probably really unhealthy or depressed at the time. it was ages ago.

what the fuck are you trying to say you dumb foreigner

ease up buttercup

he's trying to say if the diagonal line that goes from the eye towards his lower jaw is a sign of aging, you dumb little american shit

ooga booga ogga bogga!

fucking tired of you low iq cunts shitting up Veeky Forums with your broken english

Clearly just mad because you don't have aesthetic under eye lines, fuckin undereyelets ruining this board!

I've had em since middle school girls love it for some reason