/fraud/

/fraud/

Read all ofreddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on peepee general:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJOJtjXVpRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>try multiple times to make a new fraud thread
>ERROR YOU DIDN'T NOT SOLVE THE CAPTCHA
>mfw I did tho

Does any one call tbol, tee ball

That's how I say it, and I call dbol dee ball.

Guess I'm posting this now. Changes from the original plan in this picture are that I started anavar 40 mg ed halfway through, and did 45 mins of cardio every day after all and some light lifting whenever I felt like it.
I didn't want it to finish this early and I might or might not continue after christmas for the leanness I set out for. But as I have uni stuff to work on, this is it for now. I will also try and fail miserably to clean bulk now that I'm on a good level.

FAQ
>How short are you?
172 cm
>kek, really?
baka
>Do you even lift?
I wish
>Are you roiding for this?
Yes but mainly for memes.
>Why was the start slow
I had to cheat the first weekends because normie stuff
>Is raw ground beef as delicious and nutritious as they say?
Obviously.

Bonus: Estimate my starting bf%, my current bf% and the time it would take me to reach single digit bf% with this routine.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY TOES ARE CRAMPING CONSTANTLY

What would be the ultimate strength cycle? I keep thinking about how it might be stacked.

Fuck everyone else, you look good and made decent progress in such short time

test, tren, and an oral

Do you fags follow a strict diet or do a mix? I get 50% of my calories from 2 big shakes (2 scoops isolate, 1 scoop carb powder, 1 cup blueberries, 1 banana) and my preworkout meal (1 cup eggwhites 1 cup white rice). Get the other 2,000 calories from Panera, McDonalds, Chipotle etc.

gonna catch some zs now, responding tomorrow if anyone cares
thanks m89

80/20 optimal diet/social eating

Yeah, that's to simple for the ultimate strength stack
>an oral AN ORAL!!!
>ULTIMATE STRENGTH STACK

Yeah, that's to simple for the ultimate strength stack
>an oral AN ORAL!!!
>ULTIMATE STRENGTH STACK

>up tren to 700mg/week for two pins now

I FEEL IT MANE. I AM THE FURY OF GOD.

New sides unlocked, gone from just sweating and literally nothing else to wanting to tear people apart for being insubordinate and sweating.

nice
>mainly for memes
same

I found out I have 168 ng/dL test... gonna see endochronologist soon

Hopefully it will help me with some gains

you should just become a trap desu

>168ng/dL

yikes, do you often consider suicide?

I am moving to Mexico, how hard is it to get roids down there?

Patrick Stewart is 77 years old in this pic. He's probably on something right? What does he take? Test? HGH?

Probably on trt

Daily reminder delts are all that matters

Also being tall

>that standard deviation on the (((standard range)))

Water fasting on Test 200mg and Tren Ace 400mg per week for 7 days for shreds.

Yay or nay?

>browsing through phone pics
>stumble across pictures of ex
>she looks so happy
>feels

Do I need to up my arimidex

Hahaa right? Are you ausfag?
They will literally find any reason not to give you T in Aus

youtube.com/watch?v=SJOJtjXVpRw
>roiding for this

how do you recover from the PIP quickly?

the fact that they will refuse a 25 year old man with test levels of 250 shows the utter hate for male health in australia.

men live 5 years less, and only use 25% of the total health care system cost, and are the only ones statistically paying into the system over their life. it's time for a serious look at male health in australia.

Ah yes the biggest, most venomous and dangerous animal in australia: Australian Healthcare.

That will never happen in any country
My plan is to adopt several chinese girls, then live off social security snd get big tax breaks from adoption.
Then I can stop paying into a system I dont benefit from.

>doesnt lift
>bigger
>more abs
You fuck

all i'm asking is that either
A: an "ideal" level of testosterone can be reached for of 600-900
or
B: healthy test levels are different for different ages

Birth control often contains anti-androgens.
The fact is androgens no longer have a place in modern society

I’ve just started injecting pic related for shoulder pain (inflammation)
Whenever I draw, there’s always a tiny bubble at the bottom of the syringe (nearest to plunger).
How do I stop this from happening? (I already equalize).
Also what happens if you inject air bubbles into your muscles

>androgens
thing is the whole modern society was built by men, and now women are tearing men apart, and the result is sweeden.

fuck that, imma do steroids and anti estrogen sups

what do you say when somebody calls you out for not being natural?

I usually say something like
"you got vaccinated right? so shut the fuck up about being natural"
or
"you sit in an air conditioned room, in clothes, on a computer, over the internet to tell somebody else that they are wrong for not living naturally?"

Are you being serious right now

Air bubbles are fine, tlcan ake a bunch straight into a vein and still not die
You can inject that into fat though

Women are over half the pop, so estros on top
Thats why you should completely withdraw from society. Im doing my part. Are you?

Yes. What do you say?

>hey are you on steroids
>no but thank you haha

That's it.

I laugh and tell them I would look like Phil Heath if I was on roids. The only people who know what roids really can and can't do are the people on them and they don't care.

FUCKING COOKIES ARE READY LADS

WHO /comfy/ HERE

I'm going through some intense body dysmorphia at the moment so some c0okies would be nice user

"No, and even if I was I'd tell you the same thing"

Then where are your delts?

awww don't be mean lmao

I still don't get how you weigh so much while looking so lean. Like you don't look freakishly huge either, it's a good build.

>weight has been stalling for 2 weeks
i guess it's time to starve myself

Glands, is that you?

Mirin

Its ok you look fine just the way you are

>lying about being natty

>Its ok you look fine just the way you are

Don't lie to me man, I'm a 5/10 average face who doest even look like he lifts and is somehow too skinny yet also flabby at the same time.

I mean I'm not gonna kms over it yet but man this feeling sucks.

Where are yours tho... somebody post his unflexed unpumped dyel professional photo from his side gig

Don't worry.
It only gets worse.

Im thinkin homemade liposuction. How hard can it be to put a vacuum in your belly button

Lol yeah they're awful

>Glands, is that you?

nah, he's still dead. just a natty with cookies making /fraud/ jealous

hope you like chocolate chip, cunt

i did it you guys, i couldn't even feel the needle going in even when i was looking at it

when do the gains arrive?

Shut up bimbs you look great. BTW I've been on DHB for a month now and I really like it. Lots of vascularity and some nice dry gains. PIP is also not anywhere near as bad as people say.

Yeah it's fantastic wait for weeks 8-12

Except you pay for trannies who take those estros to fuck you so you're not doing your part either Jerr-bear

Can you drink while takeing orals or am I gonna fuck my liver up?

Damn, youre right.
I should rub myself in test cream next time. Fight the good fight.

And you really shouldnt, but on some orals its not awful.
Dbol + drinking killed my appetite instantly everytime, but var and adrol are great
But you really shouldnt

after the third cycle

Hail Satan

do you have natty plump delts, or did DHB bring them out for you?

I've actually always had wide shoulders, even when I was natty. That being said DHB does definitely make my shoulders pop more and waaayyy more vascular. Like I have a spiderweb of veins all over my delts when I'm pumped.

Have you always had those broad shoulders?
Really like how solid you look, mirin vascularity.

>roasting a potato takes 45 minutes
>roasting a sweet potato takes 15 minutes

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS A THING? I AINT GOT TIME FOR AUTISTIC SHIT LIKE VISITING THE KITCHEN MULTIPLE TIMES

Cause hes tall af. 6'5 i believe

Nano, whats your tren mg dose at the moment?

Remember when trips used to put their current stack by their name? Good times.

YEA NA YEA CUNT

Hi

You forgot to post the progress

This good, mirin.

You look most shredded than normal. What did you change

I think I look worse than a few weeks ago but thanks. I just upped carbs.

Were you on low carb before?

What are you running atm?

>>doesnt lift
hey now, don't tell me you fell for my ingenious ruse. here's a real dyel natty pic of me for comparison.
I'm the one who usually whines about much larger guys, although probably natty, clearly struggling with way lighter weights than I easily can pull off. And you guys are the one who points and laughs at me for this for being a manlet before I even get to mention my height.

500 test 20 sdrol I was severely limiting carbs yes.

What did you do to get your test checked? Do you have to ask your doctor for one or can you go to a third party?

Privatemdlabs.com

Mirin

Good progress Mr. Rawanon

why take steroids when you could just do it natty? are any of you professional athletes?

Ok.

I see you use dnp and still look like a blubber, which i can not understand. But if you're find with that then don't stop being you

I assume if you use crazy stuff you look crazy and not natty

I think you look better now. Most vasculair and harder, i like it.

That's what i am also thinking when i see pictures flying around here

Repeat from last thread.
Losing weight, strenght is going up.
Increase cals for more gains or enjoy the recomp?
Bulking is hard.

Just 200mg. Not kicked in yet.

Just add oat flour to everything you drink

Wouldn't that be nasty?
I mainly drink water and milk.

No? I think it's fine, oats are so neutral.

Thanks. Will stop by the supermarket after work to pick some up.

hello /fraud/

are there any recreational drugs (or combination of drugs) that you think roughly mimic the psychological effects of steroids? or is there no real equivalent?

based on my reading, the headspace sounds kind of like a combo of adderall plus a few drinks. do you think that's accurate?

He rubs marijuana oil on his hands for arthritis. He rubs his dick on his wife's pussy that's half his age. He's probably on TRT as well.

Nice, looking good man

You could take a multivitamin, but only if you really believe it is a steroid. It will still give you placebo. No but seriously. Just test doesn't give any psychological effects, unless you were clinically low test before and then it would just make.you feel normal. I don't think you can compare headspace of other drugs to steroids either way. Some people get more paranoid on things like high tren or mast

Mirin bicep veins

On Wednesday, if you hunted me down and killed me, dissected my body into chemical compounds, according to pic related you could have a free pin lel. On the Friday too.

I would say losing 8 kg, or 6 kg counting how much I rebound last time, without losing strength in less than a month is pretty crazy imo baka
y-you too

Fuck yahar ghul

>248 mg tren released in one day
Holy shitteroli

Sup boys

Hanging out with my tranny gf this week. Taking suggestions for things to do (preferably romantic shit that will melt her icey heart)

SHE GONNA BE A FUN DAY BOYS
Long term goal is to try and push it to 1000mg tren e/week.

Also coincides with my deadlift 1rm day, gonna be beserk as long as I don't kill someone at work.

Why would your goal be to consume as tren as possible? Wouldn't your goal be to grow as efficiently as possible on as little gear as possible?

Thank you I love being a living spiderweb when lean.

Lmao how?

His*

Just do normal stuff, homecooked candlelit dinner.

I learned this. Don't mind the current dose but I won't go back to 1g.

>her

I have nothing else going on in my life other than to be a guinea pig for my own self interest.

I dunno why it's spiking like that dude. My guess is an error in the graphing program, whatever though.